Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Eleven

Kandi woke up and helped Michelle make breakfast. Michelle smiled at Kandi who got distracted by the fruit she was slicing. Kandi was supposed to be mixing the pancake batter, but instead she was eating the fruit that Michelle was putting in the bowel.

“Kandi. If you keep eating your not gonna be hungry for pancakes.” Michelle laughed.

Kandi pouted, “So.”

“So. The guys are gonna want some too.” She laughed.

Kandi sighed and ran out of the kitchen into the living room. She grabbed a couch pillow and tossed it at Matt. He opened his eyes and watched Kandi hit Jimmy with another pillow then jump on Brian.

“Oomph.” Brian groaned.

Jimmy smiled at Brian.

“Wake up and eat so I can eat!” Kandi ordered.

Brian chuckled, “Okay, okay.”

“Yes!” Kandi shouted and ran back into the kitchen before anyone could grab her.

“Chelle! Their up, can I have the bowl now?” Kandi climbed up on one of the stools.

Michelle shook her head and handed Kandi the big bowl of fruit. Kandi smiled happily and began to eat.

“Thanks for the rude awakening.” Brian joked.

“What?” Michelle asked.

“Kandi jumped on my tummy.” He pouted.

Both girls giggled making Brian frown.

“Not funny.” He tried to reach into the bowl of fruit.

Kandi slapped his hand away and ran with the bowl.

“Whoa, where are we going cutie?” Zacky walked through the front door and picked her up.

“Brian’s trying to steal my fruit!” She exclaimed.

Zacky gasped, “Not the fruit!”

Kandi giggled and nodded.

“Brian you fiend!” Zacky set Kandi back on the ground before sprinting into the kitchen.

“What did I do?” He asked.

“You tried to steal an innocent child’s fruit!” Zacky shouted.

Kandi stood at the door, leaning against the frame and eating the grapes that were the last thing left. Jimmy came in to find Zacky and Brain wrestling on the ground like a couple of children. Matt came in and stole Kandi’s bowl of fruit.

“Hey!” Kandi jumped up for the bowl.

Jimmy snatched the bowl and handed it back to Kandi. She stuck her tongue out at Matt then hid behind her dad. Brian and Zacky snickered at Matt.

“Okay, everyone shut up and eat your breakfast.” Michelle ordered.

Everyone but Kandi grabbed a plate and dug in. Jimmy lifted her up onto the counter.

“Hey Kandi, we’re friends. Right?” Zacky asked.

“Yeah.” Kandi nodded.

“Friends give other friends fruit. So can I have one?”

“Dude don’t try to steal food from my daughter.” Jimmy laughed.

Kandi pulled out a squished grape and put it in Zacky’s hand.

“Ew.” He made a face and tossed it in the trash.

Jimmy snickered and poked Kandi’s tummy, “Aw how cute.”

“Cute as a button.” Brian agreed picking her up.

Matt and Michelle didn’t notice anything, since they were too caught up in a conversation of their own. Jimmy sent an angry glare Brian’s way.

“Okay princess, let’s get you upstairs and changed.” Brian grinned and carried Kandi off.

“Something wrong Rev?” Zacky asked.

“Nothing.” Jimmy snapped.

“Oh great.” Matt muttered.

“I’ll be outside.” Jimmy grabbed his pack of cigarettes.

“Well someone’s back to being an ass hole. What happened?” Michelle asked once he was outside.

“I don’t know. Brian took Kandi upstairs and Jimmy got pissed.” Zacky answered.

Michelle nodded and made a face before deciding to talk to Brian and Jimmy later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!