Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Eighteen

Everyone took Kandi out to the backyard and played with her, trying to do their best to keep from wondering where Jimmy was. Brian especially wanted to keep her mind off of it.

“Bri-bri, where’s daddy?” Kandi asked after awhile.

Brian looked around at everyone and then tried to change the subject, “Let’s go to Toys R Us.”

Kandi frowned but let Brian pick her up and carry her to the car. She wanted to know where her daddy was but she knew Brian was going to tell her right now.

“Yeah we can get dolls and unicorns!” Zacky pounded his fist in the air, excitedly.

Kandi giggled and let Brian buckle her in the car seat before he climbed into the drivers seat. Michelle got in the passenger seat and Zacky got into the back with Kandi. Matt and Johnny decided to go down to the bar and look for Jimmy so they weren’t going with.

“What CD’s we got?” Zacky asked in a funny voice just to keep a smile on Kandi’s face.

Michelle opened the CD case and flipped through, “Avenged, Pantera, Rob Zombie, Atreyu, Anthrax, Misfits, and Aqua.”

Kandi listened and grinned when she heard Anthrax since it was her mom’s favorite band she had heard a lot of their music.

“Antax!” Kandi spoke before Zacky could.

“Anthrax?” Brian smiled holding up the CD.

Kandi nodded, “My mommy liked them.”

Zacky smiled sadly since he had know Sheena since the second grade. He was the one that had introduced her to Jimmy. They seemed to hit it off instantly but Jimmy wasn’t ready to settle down so they kept it a friends with benefits thing.

“I didn’t know Sheena was an Anthrax fan.” Brian said then put the CD in and let the sound of ’Got The Time’ fill the car.

Zacky laughed as Kandi began to sing along and nod her head along with the music. Michelle and Brian glanced back and smiled at her. Zacky could tell at certain moments that she was just like her mom since her mom would sing/rap along to music and nod her head or head bang.

“My mommy said that Scott Ian was a god.” Kandi nodded with a large smile on her face.

Zacky chuckled and nodded, “She always liked him.”

She nodded, “She said she was gonna marry him.”

Brian snickered remembering the tattoo of Scott Ian that Sheena had gotten on her boob. He remembered after she got it she was flashing everyone so they could see it.

“Did you know my mommy?” Kandi asked as Brian pulled into the parking lot of Toys R Us.

Brian nodded, “I met her in middle school.”

“I met her in the second grade.” Zacky smiled.

Michelle laughed softly, “I met her in high school.”

“She made me.” Kandi grinned.

They all laughed and got out. Zacky picked up Kandi and carried her inside. Brian felt happy when he saw the excited look on Kandi’s face when they walked inside. Michelle took Kandi from Zacky and set her on the ground but made her hold onto her hand so she wouldn’t get lost or stray away.

“Look!” Kandi pulled Michelle over to the aisle that had Barbie dolls.

Brian smiled and Michelle as if to tell her that Kandi could have whatever she wanted. He had talked about having a child with Michelle but she wasn’t ready to pump out a kid yet, which bothered Brian a bit since he really wanted a little girl her could spoil but he figured until then he could spoil Kandi as if she was his daughter.

“Bri-bri, can I have this one?” Kandi asked pulling on the puppy dog eyes and holding up a box with a Barbie in a pink and blue dress.

Brian smiled, “Of course, whatever you want.”

Kandi smiled and wrapped her arms around him, “I love you.”

Once Brian heard those words he felt tears starting to form, “I love you too.”

She smiled wide at him then Michelle called out for Kandi since she had walked into the next aisle. Brian took the doll from Kandi and put it in the cart that Zacky had just gone to go get.

“Kandi wait.” Zacky called out after her.

Kandi raced around the corner and slammed right into someone. She fell back and landed on her butt.

“Owie.” She whined.

“I’m sorry.” The dark haired man apologized and helped her up.

“Now little one, where are you parents?” He asked.

Before she could reply Brian came around the corner with Zacky.

“She’s Jimmy’s.” Brian said to the man.

He smiled and bent down to her level, “I’m Gerard, who are you?”

“I am Kandi, with a K.” She beamed.

He laughed and picked her up, “So this is the little one that was on TMZ last night.”

“Yeah this is Kandi. Why are you here anyways Gee?” Zacky questioned.

Gerard smiled, “Bandit wanted some toys so Lindsey, Frank and I came here.”

“Is Bandit with you guys?” Brian asked knowing that Bandit was the same age as Kandi.

“Yeah of course we couldn’t just leave her alone.” He chuckled.

Kandi hid behind Brian’s leg when a blonde woman with red lipstick came around the corner with a short man with black hair, and a little girl with short brown/black hair.

“Kandi, this is my wife Lindsey and our daughter Bandit.” Gerard introduced.

Shyly Kandi peeked out at them from behind Brian’s leg and cautiously took a step forward only to be scooped up into the arms of the shorter man.

“Aw aren’t you the cutest little thing!” He exclaimed making her giggle.

Gerard laughed, “Frank, put her down before you break her.”

Lindsey took a good look at Kandi before smiling, “Ah, so this is Jimmy’s little one.”

Bandit took a step towards Kandi and held out her hand, “I’m Bandit.”

“I’m Kandi.” She smiled and shook her hand.

“We’re gonna be best friends.” Bandit smiled.

The adults watched the girls interact with each other and couldn’t help but awe at how quickly they had taken a liking to each other.

“Frank watch the girls.” Lindsey gave him a stern look.

Frank saluted her as if she was a drill sergeant, “Yes ma’am.”

“Great idea Lyn, trusting Frank with the kids.” Brian joked as Michelle walked over.

“Matt just called, they found Jimmy.” She sighed.

Brian knew exactly what she meant by the found Jimmy. He had been shooting up again with Ally.

“We have to go get Jimmy and try to get all of this sorted out.” Brian went to call for Kandi but Gerard stopped him.

“Well if you want she can stay at our house tonight, she’s about the same size as Bandit.”

“I don’t want to impose.” He spoke.

Lyn laughed, “Trust me it’s fine. I don’t mind watching her plus she seems to be getting along great with Bandit.”

Zacky and Michelle said goodbye and walked out to the car. Brian smiled and thanked Lyn and Gerard before telling Kandi that she was staying the night with Bandit tonight.

“We’re gonna have a seep over!” Bandit shouted happily.

The girls high-fived each other then Kandi hugged Brian goodbye. Brian bought the doll for Kandi then let Gerard, Frank, and Lyn take her and Bandit. He was happy that Kandi had made a friend but knew that he was going to have to go home to send his best friend to rehab. Until Jimmy got clean, he didn’t want him around Kandi. As hard as it was going to be he was going to clean up his best friend even if they weren’t on the greatest terms right now, he was still his best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on vacay in Washington right now, so i'll probably update again in a week.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!