Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Five

Kandi ate in the living room where Michelle had turned on Dora for her. Jimmy came through the door smelling like a strip club. Kandi looked over at him then looked back at the TV. Michelle and Brian were in the kitchen talking so they didn’t hear Jimmy come in. Jimmy walked over to the couch and plopped down next to Kandi. She got a whiff of him then held her nose.

“You stink.”

Jimmy chuckled drunkenly thinking that what she said was supposed to be a joke.

He grinned, “You know what’s funny?”

“What?” Kandi asked taking a bite off of her second chicken strip.

“I paid for those and I’ve never had one.” he answered.

Kandi processed what he said then smiled, holding out a chicken strip for him. He took it then nibbled on it.

“Mmmmm. tastes good.” He grinned down at Kandi.

Kandi smiled happily and ate the rest of her last chicken strip. Brian walked in and automatically smelt the air.

“Chelle.” Brian called Michelle into the living room.

She walked in with confusion on her face until she smelt the alcohol and sex radiating off of Jimmy. Kandi was holding her nose and breathing through her mouth while watching her cartoons.

“Alright Jimbo, it’s time for bed.” Brian helped Jimmy up.

“No! What happens to Dora?” Jimmy whined.

“Kandi will tell you later.” Brian dragged Jimmy down the hallway to his bed room.

Michelle grabbed a bottle of air freshener and sprayed the air. The room began to mask the smell replacing it with a nice vanilla scent.

“Mmmmm.” Kandi smiled smelling the vanilla.

Michelle was about to say something but was cut off by the door flying open the guys walking in.

“Mattie!” Kandi jumped into the singer’s arms.

He laughed and picked her up, “Well hello to you two, Miss. Kandi.”

“Aw give her to me!” Johnny whined.

Matt passed Kandi to Johnny who was bouncing around excitedly.

“Guess what we bought!” He yelled.

“What?” Michelle and Kandi asked.

Zacky motioned for everyone to come outside. Michelle groaned at what she saw.

“Guys did we really have to have a shopping spree at Toys R Us?”

“What is it?” Kandi asked tilting her head to the side.

Zacky gasped, “You don’t know what this beautiful piece of machinery is?”

“Obviously.” She answered using a word that her mom used to use all of the time.

“Big word, little girl.” Matt chuckled.

Johnny put Kandi on his shoulders and grinned, “This is a little play ground for you that we’re gonna put in the back yard.”

“And this is what we will be doing for the next couple of hours.” Matt noted.

Kandi giggled and reached out for Zacky to take her. He shook his head no.

“Why?” Kandi made her bottom lip quiver as if she was going to start crying.

Zacky automatically gave in, taking her into his arms. She grinned wide.

“I win.”

Everyone but Zacky laughed.

He pouted, “Mean child.”

“You’re a child.” She answered.

“You’re a child.” Zacky mimicked her.

Brian walked out and groaned just as Michelle had.

“Really?”

Matt, Zacky, Johnny, and Kandi nodded.

“I’m not helping.” Brian picked up Kandi and carried her into the house.

On his way in the guys shouted obscene things. Kandi squirmed out of Brian’s arms and stomped over to them. She walked over to Matt, Zacky, and Johnny then motioned for them to get down on her level. They bent down to her level and were surprised when she flicked each of their noses.

“My mommy said those words are bad. And I’m not friends with mean people.” Kandi snapped then turned on her heels and walked over to Brian who was now smiling wide.

The guys grumbled and lugged everything to the back yard to begin building the play set for Kandi. Michelle and Brian laced fingers with each other before walking into the kitchen. Kandi smiled at them and began to wonder what it was like to have both a mommy and a daddy who lived together and acted like Brian and Michelle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!