Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Eight

Jimmy woke up to find that his little girl was cuddle right next to him on the couch. They had both fallen asleep watching Happy Feet, last night.

“Wakie, wakie eggs and bakie” Matt sang.

Kandi lazily opened her eyes and pouted, “No, go away.”

“Come here.” Matt smiled and held out his arms for Kandi to crawl into.

Jimmy sat up a bit, but made sure not to let Kandi slip off onto the floor.

“No, cause if I leave. When I come back daddy might not like me no mores.” Kandi’s bottom lip quivered.

“I promise to still like you when you come back okay.” Jimmy nodded.

“Promise?” Kandi held out her pinky.

Jimmy wrapped his pinky around hers, “Promise.”

Kandi hugged Jimmy then hopped into Matt’s arms.

“Let’s get you all dressed up then we can all go out to eat.” He grinned.

Kandi agreed and they both went into Jimmy’s room to find her something to wear. A few minutes later Matt had gotten Kandi dressed.

“What’s this?” Kandi asked pointing to the skull on the middle of her pink shirt.

“That’s the Misfits symbol. Zacky loves them.” Matt smiled and picked her up again.

Kandi held bunny to her chest hiding the symbol.

“You don’t have to hide it.” Matt chuckled.

“I want it to be a surprise.” Kandi whispered.

“Okay.” Matt whispered back then walked into the kitchen where almost everyone was.

“Zacky!” Kandi smiled and jumped out of Matt’s arms.

“What’s up buttercup?” Zacky grinned down at her.

“Am I cute?” Kandi asked.

“Um, yeah I guess.” He answered not sure how to answer the question.

“Look.” Kandi pulled bunny away from her chest, showing off the Misfits symbol.

Zacky grinned wide and picked Kandi up, “Aw you’re the cutest little person in the world!”

Michelle and Brian laughed at Zacky then looked over at Jimmy who was counting the money in his wallet. The door sprang open and Johnny rushed inside.

“Where’s my little buddy?” He asked.

“Zacky’s right here.” Kandi giggled pointing towards Zacky.

“No silly I meant you. The cute not fat one.” Johnny chuckled taking Kandi from Zacky’s arms.

“Funny, Christ.” Zacky spoke sarcastically.

“That’s what I do baby.” Johnny winked jokingly.

“I can name a few other things you do.” Jimmy joked for the first time in a while.

“Like yo momma!” Matt chuckled.

“That’s what she said.” Brian joined in.

“No that’s what he said.” Kandi looked at them confused and pointed to Brian.

They all burst into laughter then once they had composed themselves they grabbed their wallets and headed towards the cars.

“Shot gun!” Kandi yelled running towards the black SUV.

“Don’t think so kiddo. It’s not safe for you.” Brian stopped her.

“You’re not safe.” Kandi pouted and let Matt buckle her in the back between Jimmy and Johnny.

In the front seat were Brian and Michelle. Zacky, Johnny, and Matt took the other car. Kandi sulked in the back seat.

“Why isn’t Zacky and Matty here? I’d rather be smushed by something squishy then boney!” Kandi complained.

They all laughed at her rant and pulled into a vacant parking spot in front of a restaurant. When they finally got out Kandi ran to Zacky.

“I missed your fat.” She hugged him.

Zacky gave her a weird look so she explained.

“They made me sit by the twigs! I wanted to sit with you and Matty cause you guys are fat and squishy!”

“These are muscles.” Matt informed her.

Kandi raised an eyebrow at him, “Liar.”

Matt faked hurt as everyone else laughed. Jimmy picked Kandi up and carried her into the restaurant with him. The group claimed a big table in the back where they wouldn’t be disturbed. Johnny and Kandi played a game of tic tac toe and waited for the waitress to come.

“Hello my name is Amanda and I’ll be your server today.” A woman that looked very much liked Michelle smiled.

“Hey babe.” Zacky smiled.

Kandi’s jaw dropped, “Brian! Zacky's kissing Michelle!”

The table erupted in laughter. Michelle smiled and shook her head.

“Kandi this is my sister Amanda. Amanda this is little Kandi.”

“I’m not little.” Kandi pouted.

Amanda laughed and smiled, “Well aren’t you the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Yeah aren’t we cute.” Zacky asked pressing his cheek against Kandi’s.

“I just meant her, but whatever.” She joked.

They all ordered their food and ate. Amanda got off her shift and they all talked. Kandi smiled at everyone. She finally had a family, but only one thing was missing. Her mommy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally forgot i killed Val off. Sorry.