Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Nine

Kandi could barley keep her eyes open as they drove back to the house.

“Aw. Someone’s getting sleepy.” Zacky cooed.

Kandi would have said something rude but she was too tired.

“Zack, leave her alone. She’s trying to sleep.” Jimmy snapped from the front seat.

“Okay, okay.” Zacky put his hands up in defense.

When they arrived at the house Brian got out and went to carry Kandi upstairs but Jimmy stopped him, “I got her.”

“No it’s okay.” Brian assured him.

Jimmy took the sleeping Kandi from Brian and growled, “I’ve got her.”

Brian back off a bit and let Jimmy carry Kandi upstairs. He suddenly felt very protective of Kandi. He didn’t want Brian acting like her father.

“Bunny.” Kandi mumbled.

Jimmy grabbed bunny off the floor and placed it in her arms before tucking her in. He kissed her forehead then smiled before leaving the room and walking downstairs.

“Hey Jimmy. What do you think about this?” Matt asked showing Jimmy a children’s bedroom set.

“It’s nice.” Jimmy answered.

“What do you think about clearing out the extra bed room and turning it into Kandi’s room?” Michelle asked.

“No.” he shook his head.

“Why?” Zacky furrowed his eye brows.

“She won’t like that. She’s never slept alone.” Jimmy tried to think up excuses.

“What are you talking about? She’s fine sleeping on her own. Plus you’ll have more alone time when she had her own room.” Johnny stated.

Before Jimmy could say something Brian interrupted, “Let’s ask her.”

“Fine.” Jimmy snapped and slammed the door on his way out.

“What’s his deal?” Zacky asked.

“Don’t you see? He’s afraid of losing her after he just let her into his life.” Amanda spoke.

All of their mouths made an ‘o’.

“What if we just put a bed for her in Jimmy’s room, so she won’t be out of his sight?” Johnny suggested.

They all agreed and decided that they would take Kandi shopping for a bed the next day.

***

Around three o’clock Kandi woke up and walked towards the stairs. Her feet hit something and she went tumbling down the stairs. When she hit the bottom, she couldn’t breathe. Brian walked in from the kitchen to see what the commotion was.

“Kandi!” he rushed over and scooped her up into his arms.

She tried desperate to breathe as he rushed her into the kitchen where everyone but Jimmy was.

“She fell down the stairs.” Brian began to panic.

Michelle quickly took Kandi, who had tears streaming down her cheeks. Michelle hugged Kandi and instructed her to calmly take a deep breath then let it out. Kandi followed the instructions and soon she was back to breathing regularly.

“What happened?” Zacky asked hugging Kandi.

“She’s got the wind knocked out of her from the fall.” Michelle replied.

“I’m gonna child proof the house some more.” Brian grabbed his wallet and walked out of the door.

“What did you trip on?” Johnny asked walking up the stairs.

He sighed and picked up Jimmy’s shoes, “Found the culprit.”

“I wanna go sleep.” Kandi whispered to Zacky.

He handed her to Matt who began to rock her to sleep like a pro.

“Why are you so good with kids?” Johnny asked Matt.

He looked down embarrassed, “I took child development in high school.”

They all snickered at him. He just flipped them off and carried Kandi upstairs. Matt tucked her in and let her go back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing. I decided to update at one in the morning because my dog is a douche who doesn't care if i want to sleep, he just wants to bark at the moon. :l
But how can you hate this face?

Image

Image

Quick! Make him happy! Subscribe or comment! :P