Status: Completed

Danger Days: The True Lives of Ritalin Diamond and the Fabulous Killjoys

Raise Your Voice

Party Poison’s POV

We found Frank and the rest of the guys lounging in the living room and I immediately stiffened. I saw how swollen Frank’s nose was and I couldn’t believe I could damage my best friend like that. I felt Skye’s hand give mine a reassuring squeeze and I let out my breath I was containing.

I made my way to the living room and stood in front of my three best friends.

“I want to apologize to all you guys, especially you Frank. I wasn’t thinking straight and let my anger take over. I am so sorry Frank. I never meant to harm you…,”

“Stop Gee. It was my fault too. I took Skye out in a dangerous place and I was an insensitive jerk to you,” Frank interrupted. I saw Frank stand up and he walked over to me. He looked up at me and gave me his signature smile and pulled me into a hug.

I stood there surprised but soon went to hug him back. Ray and Mikey came over and shouted for a group hug and I soon pulled Skye into it too. I was elated to finally have our dysfunctional family back together. I held Skye and looked into her beautiful hazel eyes. I was always falling into its depths. They never looked the same and they seemed to have layers upon layers of color.

“Thank you, sugar for everything. You’ve brought light in my world again and I love you,” I whispered to her.

She took my lips into hers and we kissed passionately for the few seconds we had left. I smiled at her breathtaking face and I could see the sparkle in her eyes. I looked around and saw everyone having that same sparkle. We are going to make it. I can feel it with my body and soul. We are going to defeat BL/ind.

We broke away and all of us headed into the kitchen for some late night dinner. We tried to keep our voices down but we went back into our ways and laughed at each other.

“Man, remember when Mikey tried putting that fork in the toaster,” Frank said.

“Yeah and he electrocuted himself. Mikey you are such a dork,” Skye said to him with a smile on her face.

“Hey the toast was stuck and I forgot to unplug it,” Mikey said with a slight from on his face.

I laughed at him and finished up eating. We cleared the table and made our way downstairs to the lounge. We weren’t ready for bed so the guys and I started a little jam session as the sun began to rise.

I heard footsteps descending downstairs and I saw Missile Kid making her way downstairs.

“Well looks like you guys are having fun. I hate to come in and ruin it for you but today maybe the day to start the plan,” she said.

We all settled down and looked at each other in fiery determination. We were ready for the firefight tonight.

I nodded and we all headed upstairs to once again coordinate our final stance with BLI. I knew if we failed, we would be ghosted and I felt that if we failed once again then I wouldn’t know what to do with myself and would most likely give up trying.

Missile Kid was already at the living room with Mad Gear and Delirium Dano. We all joined them.

“So here’s the plan of attack. We stage a distraction for BLI in the warehouse of Show Pony’s club. We have to have Korse come out as well as his right hand girl if we are to have any chance at their destruction. I want Missile Kid to alert any and all killjoys to come to Battery City. I want everyone who has been hurt by BLI to help bring their demise. Mad Gear and Jet Star, I want you guys to take over the gates and allow as many killjoys through. Kobra Kid and Ritalin, I want you guys to make a distraction along with Delirium and try to get BLI to come to the warehouse. We all meet in the warehouse and surround every motherfucking Drac that comes in. I want to have a chance to save them from BLI control and hopefully Dr. D has perfected the antidote to BLI’s drugs. If it doesn’t seem to have its intended effect, I see no problem in any of you ghosting them. They will get to you if you don’t act fast. Korse will probably send for back up but Hot Chimp and Fun Ghoul should be able to disconnect any and all communication to BLI. We finish this tonight and we will make some noise killjoys,” I said to the group in front of me.

I knew our long and difficult journey we have been on is at long last come to its end and we will come out alive in the end. I will not let BLI shut our mouths. We will raise our voices and be what tomorrow needs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry for this crappy, short chapter and lack of updates. I seem to have subscribed to a lot of stories and it's taking me forever to read through them. No worries my dear readers, I shall update more frequently!

Thanks again readers, we have reached past the 100 mark and I'm so freaking proud! Thanks to all those who have subscribed and commented. I believe the next chapter will be the last but who knows, inspiration might hit and I may want to continue. Thanks again lovelies and make some noise!

P.S. For another much cooler killjoy story go check out this one here by Madame Monstre.