Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Fourteen;

I sighed softly from my place on the sofa as I petted Ichabod’s head. The black ball of fluff licked my face and I automatically giggled.

“Icky! Stop licking me.” I squealed as my cell phone rang. I groaned loudly before picking it up and pressing it to my ear. “Hello?” I asked and I heard my mothers melodic laugh on the other end.

“Hello dear.” She said and I could sense the smile in her voice.

“Hey Mom, How is everyone?” I asked happily and she chuckled.

“Everyone’s okay. Although, Your brother misses you a lot.” She mentioned and my heart dropped instantly. I missed my little brother too. He was nine years old and insanely bright for his age and even if he was annoying, I loved him to pieces. I sighed softly.

“How about I take him out to baseball today. I miss the little bugger too.” I giggled and my Mom chuckled on the other end of the line. I heard her shuffling about, probably trying to find him.

“Ryan, Honey, Your sister says that she wants to take you out today.” I heard her whisper and smiled softly as Zack walked into the room, instantly sitting beside me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I heard a small child like squeal and my mom chuckling. “He says yes.” She laughed and I smiled.

“Tell him I’ll be there in around an hour.” I said with a smile before saying a short goodbye and hanging up.

“Who was that?” Zacky asked as he lightly kissed my temple. I sighed softly and snuggled into his chest.

“I’m taking my little brother out, We’re going to play some baseball.” I smiled before looking up into his eyes. “You want to come with us? You’ll meet a member of my family, and you’ll see me play?” I asked and he nodded his head with a slight grin.

“Of course I would! I love baseball and I haven’t been in a while. Plus I’d love to meet your little brother.” He stated and I smiled softly as I gave him a giant hug.

“Thank you.” I smiled as I jumped up from my place on the sofa. “Now, I’m going to get changed.” I smiled and made my way quickly up the stairs.

------

I ran down the stairs an hour later and smiled softly at Zacky who was already waiting for me at the front door. “You look beautiful.” He mumbled as I walked into his already open arms.

“Thanks.” I murmured with a soft blush as he opened up the front door. I walked out of the front door and instantly climbed into the warmth of the vehicle. Zacky got inside and we started the drive down the road. I gave him directions to my house and before long we were outside my childhood home. Ryan ran out of the house and instantly jumped into my arms.

“I missed you Riley!” He exclaimed and I giggled softly as I embraced him in a hug.

“I missed you too, squirt. Now come on, let’s get going shall we.” I said and he squealed lightly before running over to Zacky.

“It’s nice to meet you. I‘m Ryan” My nine year old brother said politely and Zacky smiled softly before shaking his out stretched hand.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Ryan. I’m Zacky.” He smiled and Ryan grinned before jumping into the back of Zacky’s car. “He’s really polite and smart for his age.” Zacky chuckled and I nodded softly as I climbed into the car again. Not long later we were at the park and I smiled as I raced Ryan down the field. He got there before me and smiled victoriously.

“Okay little guy. What do you want to do first?” I asked and he thought for a second before smiling.

“I wanna ball.” He said before grabbing the ball and making his way slightly further away from me. I gripped the bat tightly in my hand and smiled as I tapped the wood against the ground. Zacky walked over moments later and smiled as Ryan got ready to throw. I got into my position and smiled as I focused on the ball in Ryan’s hand. As soon as it left his hand I made my move and grinned as I heard the ball coming into contact with the bat. “Riley! That’s so far away now!” Ryan moaned before running off after the ball. Zacky started clapping suddenly as he walked over.

“You never cease to amaze me Riley Peterson.” Zacky chuckled as he wrapped his arms nonchalantly around my waist. I giggled and kissed his cheek softly.

“What can I say, I’m different.” I giggled and he nodded his head as he pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I heard Ryan running towards us and I pulled away from Zacky’s lips to see the nine year old staring up at us curiously.

“Do you guys go out?” Ryan asked curiously and I sighed as I nodded.

“Yeah Ry, I’m not with Jamie anymore.” I said with a soft smile and he grinned.

“Great! Treat my sister good.” Ryan said with that shit eating grin still planted on his face. “I’d always hated Jamie. He didn’t like me either.” He mumbled and I instantly became curious.

“Why didn’t he like you honey?” I asked as I sat down on the grass. Zacky sat beside me on my right and Ryan sat down afterwards.

“He said some stuff to me when you went out.. I told him he was no good for you and he got up in my face saying that I was a stupid little spoilt brat and that he hated my guts. He told me to keep quiet or he’d hurt me but.. What’s the point now.” He shrugged and my blood instantly boiled. No one fucking said stuff like that to him. I pulled Ryan into a hug and sent death glares at the floor. Zacky seemed to sense my angry structure and rubbed my back soothingly. I calmed down and let Ryan go.

“Come on, let’s finish off our game.” I mumbled and that’s what we did.

------

“That stupid fuck! No one speaks to him like that!” I screamed angrily. We’d just dropped off Ryan and now I couldn’t wait to go home to grab my car and destroy the fuck out of Jamie. It’d been a good day with my brother but all I could think of was the things he’d said. No one should talk to someone else like that. Never mind a nine year old boy! I looked out of the window and sighed as I saw Zacky was already on his way to Jamie’s house. I smiled over at him and he just nodded his head. Not long later we where in front of the giant house. I jumped out of the car before it even stopped and ran up to the door, knocking heavily.

“What the fuck?” Jamie asked but he couldn’t think of much more before I took my anger out on his face.

“You fucking asshole! How dare you fucking say a word to my brother you wanker!” I screamed, my arms and legs thrashing as Zacky pulled me off him.

“What the hell did I do?.. Did the little bastard tell you about that time at the house? I told that fucker to keep quiet!” He exclaimed and my blood boiled with anger.

“Don’t you fucking talk about him like that!” I exclaimed and Zacky let me go to stand in front of me.

“I don’t know what your fucking problem is but say another word about that little boy and you’ll have fucking me to deal with.” He shouted angrily and Jamie coward back slightly at his angry words.

“You don’t even fucking know the kids so stay the fuck out of it!” Jamie shot back and Zacky chuckled as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“I met him today and he’s an amazing kid. You have no fucking right to talk about him or to him in any fucking way.” He shot and Jamie scoffed.

“The little fucker deserved more words than I gave him!” He exclaimed and before anything else was said I had already ran around Zacky and attacked Jamie to the floor.

“I fucking hate you!” I exclaimed angrily as I repeatedly ripped at his face. Zacky pulled me away from him and threw me behind him as he grabbed my ex fiancé by his collar,

“Now, I think Riley’s done enough damage but if you go near her or her little brother again, I’ll kill you with my bare hands.” He muttered before dropping Jamie to the floor and pulling me out to the car. Before I could get in the car I felt my wrist being grabbed and myself being pulled backwards.

“Now listen here you fucking bitch. Your going to regret doing that.” He said and I groaned as I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. Before me or Zacky could do anything about the hit he was already inside the house.

“Come on, we’re going home.” He muttered angrily and I sighed as I slipped into the car.

“I got off lightly compared to him.” I chuckled and he shook his head softly with a deep sigh.

“He deserved it, you fucking didn’t.” He seethed and I rolled my eyes softly as we continued the drive back to the house.

Once we entered the house Zacky instantly pulled me into his arms. “I’m sorry I didn’t stop him.. It all happened too quickly.” He murmured and I rolled my eyes slightly as I snuggled into his chest. I felt safe with Zacky’s arms, and that was something I wasn’t used too.

“Don’t worry about it baby.” I murmured and he just sighed. I had a feeling I’d see more of Jamie.. And I wasn’t looking forward to it.