Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Thirteen;

I fiddled with my thumbs anxiously as I waited for Zacky’s friends to arrive. It was the night of the party and Zacky was outside starting the BBQ while I prepared salad and waited for his friends. I knew a few of them from the video shoot but I hadn't met them all properly. I heard some cars pull up and I took a deep breath as I heard the soft pounding of someone’s fist on the door. I walked over and pulled it open to be met by four heavily tattooed men. I smiled at them softly before standing aside to let them through the door.

"Riley! It's nice to see you again!" Jimmy exclaimed as he pulled me into a giant hug. I giggled softly into the embrace before pulling away.

"It's nice to see you too, Jimmy." I giggled before introducing myself to the others again. We all exchanged a few works and joked for a while and soon after everyone made there way out to the yard and I smiled as I saw Maria sitting with Zacky's father, James. I walked over to her and she instantly pulled me into a hug.

"How are you, dear?" Maria asked curiously, worry evident in her words.

"I'm getting better, thank you Maria. I don't know what I'd have done if you weren't my boss. I can't thank you enough." I smiled and she smiled softly at me before rolling her eyes.

"You needed the time off darling. It's no trouble. You'll always have a station." She said and I smiled softly. "Anyway this is my husband and Zacky's father, James." She said and I grinned over at him before grabbing his outstretched hand.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mr Baker." I grinned and he chuckled lightly.

"Please, call me James. It's lovely to finally meet you, Riley. Zacky talks about you an awful lot." He said as he nodded towards Zacky who was now approaching us. I blushed lightly as he came up to wrap his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and his parents gave us a glance that I couldn't decipher.

"Is there something you need to tell us, Zack?" His mother asked with a grin and I blushed lightly as he kissed my cheek.

"We're trying us out, Ma." He whispered before her smile grew and she pulled us both into a giant hug.

"Treat her well son, she's definitely a keeper." She whispered and I laughed softly. I kissed Maria's cheek before burying my face into the material of Zacky's t-shirt in embarrassment .

"I think you're meant to tell her not to hurt me, Ma. I swear you like Riley more than me, Your own son." He said with a mock hurt expression and Maria just chuckled softly as she looked over at me, My head still buried in Zacky's chest as my cheeks flushed a permanent crimson.

"I've known her for a year and she's the best and most trustworthy worker I have. I know she's an amazing girl but I also know your an amazing boy Zacky.. Just be good to each other." She murmured with a small smile and I turned my head from Zacky's shirt to smile at her.

“Thank you Maria. I promise I’ll be good to your son.” I smiled and she nodded her head softly with a smile before making her way back over to her husband. I turned back around and buried my face into the crook of Zacky’s neck. I kissed the sensitive skin and smiled softly as I saw him tugging on his bottom lip with his teeth.

“Don’t do that here baby.” He smirked and I shrugged softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“What if I don’t stop?” I whispered seductively and I smiled as I felt him shudder.

“You don’t want my mother to see a happy Zacky do you?” He smirked and I shook my head with a soft smile.

“Of course not.” I murmured as I attached my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist. As soon as we pulled away, I heard the clicking of heels coming towards us. I looked in the direction of the noise to see Gena walking towards us. I groaned inwardly as she stormed over, her face bright red.

“What the fuck, Zacky? Is this your idea of a joke? You fucking left me for her?” She asked and Zacky rolled his eyes softly as he wrapped his arms slightly tighter around my slender waist.

“No, I didn’t. I started going out with her a few days ago and it’s been a few weeks since I broke up with you. We didn’t know it was going to happen but we really like each other. So I’m going to ask you politely to leave. Your not welcome here anymore.” He stated calmly and she chuckled darkly.

“That’s not the case. I fucked her fiancé so your both trying to get back at us and it’s completely backfiring. I don’t give a fuck. You can dump that whore and take me back, Or I’m leaving and never coming back.” She attempted to bargain but it didn’t work at all.

“I don’t think it’s Riley that’s the whore. Now, get the fuck off my property.” He shot back angrily and she stared at him wide eyed before storming out of the garden and hopefully out of the house. I hugged him close and he sighed softly into my hair. “I hope she doesn’t come back..” He whispered into my hair and I nodded along in agreement as I kissed his cheek.

“She won’t.” I assured him and he just sighed as he kissed my forehead.

“I hope not.” He muttered before grabbing a bottle of beer from a cooler beside us. I walked away from Zack and over to Jimmy who was once again attempting to cause havoc in the garden.

“Jimbo what are you doing?” I asked and he grinned at me slightly. I saw Johnny running towards him but paid no mind. I was just going to walk away when I heard a giant splash and Johnny standing in Jimmy’s place. Jimmy submerged moments later from the pool he had been stood in front of, spitting out the water that had entered his mouth.

“Short shit, I’m gonna fucking kill you!” He exclaimed, Brian ran up behind Johnny, Pushing him in the water along with Jimmy who soon jumped onto of his short best friend. “Riley, Help me!” Jimmy exclaimed and I giggled softly. Soon enough I felt arms wrap around me and myself being hoisted up into the air. I looked over at who the person was and my eyes widened as I met eyes with Zacky.

“Don’t you dare.” I warned and he shrugged before jumping in the pool, Me still in his arms. As I resurfaced I hit Zacky’s chest with a soft giggle. “You bitch!” I giggled and he smiled as he pushed some of my now wet hair out of my eyes. He pressed his lips softly against mine and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No fucking baby making in the pool!" Jimmy exclaimed as he tightened his grip on Johnny who he had in a headlock. I broke away from Zacky and smiled as I went over to pull the two apart.

"Johnny! Apologise to Jimbo!" I exclaimed, trying desperately to keep a straight face. He huffed but apologised none-the-less. I smiled victoriously as they both sauntered off, no longer caring about the little argument. I climbed out of the pool and walked inside to grab myself a towel. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked down to see Zacky’s signature sleeves wrapped around my slender waist,

“Hey babe.” I murmured and he nuzzled his face into my neck. “I’m trying to get dry,” I murmured and he just shrugged softly, his hands staying attached to my waist.

“I don’t care. I like you wet.” He grinned and I rolled my eyes softly as I pulled his arms away from me.

“Pervert.” I winked before walking into the bedroom to change my clothes. Of coarse he followed me. I ripped the top from my shoulders and attempted to replace it with another. Zacky’s hands instantly attached to my body and I held back a moan. “Zack.. Stop.” I squeaked and he chuckled deeply as his hands cupped my breasts.

“Nope.” He said popping the ‘p’. I groaned softly before pulling on some new clothes. He pushed his hips against mine so I could feel the obvious bulge that was forming in his pants.

“Stop it.” I scolded and he shrugged softly before kissing my forehead.

“I’m sorry,” He chuckled. “You're just so beautiful.” He whispered and I blushed a light crimson. I pushed my lips against his for a brief second before pushing past him to get out of the room. I stuck my tongue out at him before descending back down the stairs and into the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry for not updating anything guys. Stuffs happening and I hardly feel like talking or moving. I'm slowly getting better hence why this is out. I hope ya'll forgive me. ♥