Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Eight;

I climbed out of my car and started walking towards the building where Avenged Sevenfold would be shooting their video. I had no idea what I’d be doing in this video and I didn’t really want to. I may end up in some skimpy outfit. I walked towards the door to be met by a very intimidating man. He smiled down at me and I calmed down slightly as I saw his friendly gesture.

“Are you here for the video shoot?” He asked and I nodded my head softly.

“I’m Riley Peterson.” I said politely and he smiled as he stepped out of the way to let me through the door. I walked down the long corridor, following the loud voices that seemed to be coming from no where.

“Riley!” Zacky exclaimed as I finally found the voices. I smiled softly as I pulled him into a hug.

“You owe me for this, Vengeance.” I smiled and he rolled his eyes softly as he pulled me towards the other guys.

“Guys, this is Riley. Riley this is Brian, Matt, Johnny and Jimmy.” He said as he pointed to each member. The one named Brian chuckled softly.

“So this is the girl that you won’t shut up about.” He chuckled as he stood from the sofa to grab my hand in his. “It’s nice to meet you.” He chuckled as he looked over at Zacky’s angry expression. I smiled softly and nudged him in the arm which instantly caused him to smile.

"I'm Riley. It's lovely to meet all of you." I smiled and they all smiled back. I was introduced to everyone else. I was shocked when Jimmy instantly pulled me into a giant bear hug but apparently that’s what he was always like.

“Well, we best send you off to get changed.” Zacky said as he ushered me out of the room and into another one where the make up girls where.

~~~~~~

“Zachary fucking Vengeance you so owe me for this!” I exclaimed as I walked onto the set. What I had to dress in was totally inappropriate in my eyes. The shorts I was wearing barely covered my ass and the bikini top made my boobs look huge. And also some very high stripper like heels. “Although, I may have to steal this bikini top because my boobs look amazing.” I giggled. I smirked as I saw his reaction. His eyes bulged as he stuttered his words.

“Erm.. Okay. Wow.” he chuckled and I rolled my eyes softly as I attempted to pull down the extremely small shorts. I saw him eying me up and down and smirked softly as I pulled him in for a hug. He froze in place before relaxing and wrapping his arms around my waist. I kissed his cheek softly as I pulled away. “You’re a tease.” He muttered softly as I pulled away fully.

“You’re the one I’m dressed like this for! May as well have some fun with it.” I giggled before walking towards the director who told me what I needed to do. I basically had to act like a slut but, I didn’t mind. It was good winding down ever once and a while to do something fun and different. When I was finished with the shots he wanted me to do, a made my way back over to Zacky who was now all made up for his parts.

“Wow, you look good Vengeance.” I smirked softly as I looked him over. He was wearing a fitted band tee with the sleeves cut off and red make up was applied around his eyes, making the beautiful green of his eyes stand out. His lower waist consisted of black ripped jeans and converse. He look hot, very hot. I looked up to see him smirking softly. He saw me eying him up and smirked again.

“Now Riley Peterson, I’m sure you have a fiancé.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes softly.

“Fuck him.” I giggled and Zacky smirked as he softly licked over his lips. He looked down my body once again and I crossed my arms over my stomach. I suddenly felt really self conscious and I didn’t like it. Zacky frowned as he saw my actions. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand before pulling me out into the hallway and into their dressing room. He pulled my arms away from my stomach and sighed as his hands rested on my hips.

“Don’t hide your figure, Riley.” He muttered as he tried to keep his eyes focused on the ground. “Fuck!,” He exclaimed loudly making me jump. “Why do I always like the wrong people! I have to have feelings for a girl that’s fucking engaged!” He exclaimed again and I burrowed my brows in confusion. What was he talking about?

“What are you talking about, Zack?” I asked curiously and he just sighed as he leaned back against the wall.

“I-.. I like you.”