Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Seven;

I sighed softly as I looked down at my phone. Zacky had been texting me back and forth all day even though I was working. A week had passed since the night at the bar and I really don’t remember much of it. All I remember is talking to Zacky a little more and also becoming great friends. But, the other problem is Jamie. He was definitely suspicious of my constant texting. It had even gone so far as to changing his name to fucking Annabelle in my phone. If he knew I had a good guy friend, he would surely flip and I really didn’t know if I could be arsed with him. I smiled softly as Brianna walked over to me, a knowing look on her face.

“Texting Zacky?” She asked as she wiggled her brows. I rolled my eyes softly and hit her forearm.

“We’re good friends, Bri. Nothing else. I have Jamie. And I’m marrying him.” I muttered and Brianna groaned out in aggravation.

“You don’t even like him, Riley! Why would you marry someone you don’t like?” She asked and I shrugged softly. She sighed from beside me. “I’m not doing this to ruin your relationship babe.. But I saw him the other day at a bar with a blond bimbo attached to his arm. And it wasn’t you.” She said and I just sighed as I placed my head in my hands. It should have hurt me when she told me that news. But it didn’t. I felt rather.. Happy. I was about to say something but Zacky walked through the door and smiled softly at me as he pulled me into a hug.

“Hey Ri.” He said with a grin as he pulled away.

“Hey Zacky.” I said and he looked at me curiously.

“Can I.. Talk to you for a minute?” He asked with a small smirk and I looked over towards Maria. “Ma? Can I borrow Riley for a second?” He asked and she nodded her head softly with a smile. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the back room.

“What’s up Vengeance?” I asked curiously as I sat down on the sofa. He sat down beside me.

“I have a favour to ask. Well, me and the guys do.” He asked with a small smirk.

“And what’s that?” I asked and he just rubbed the back of his neck.

“We.. We wanted to ask if you’d be in one of our music videos?” He asked and my eyes widened slightly.

“What?” I asked with a soft laugh and he just sighed.

“Look, your really beautiful and the guys agreed. If you would, we’d like for you to be in it.” He mumbled nervously and his statement made me blush slightly. I thought about it for a few moments and sighed. Jamie would never know.. He didn’t listen to any Avenged Sevenfold songs so I probably wouldn’t even have to tell him.

“You know.. Because it’s for you, I’ll do it.” I smiled and he grinned as he pulled me into his arms.

“You’re a life saver Riley.” He mumbled into my hair and I just continued smiling. “The shooting starts in two days. I’ll give you directions when I can and stuff.” He chuckled before standing up. I stood up as well and followed him back out to the front.

“You guys okay?” Maria asked with a warm smile and I nodded softly with a smile as I walked over to my station. The feelings I had around Zacky were totally wrong. I.. I felt something I haven’t in a long time. I had butterflies in my stomach whenever he hugged me.. The way his eyes stared into mine made me wander into a world of my own. I shouldn't feel like this when in a few months I’m going to have a husband. I sighed softly and continued with my work.

“So..” Zacky whispered in my ear from behind, making me jump slightly. He chuckled. “I’ll see you at the shoot in two days, yeah?” He asked with a soft grin and I nodded softly as I looked up at his adorable facial expression.

“Coarse Zack.” I smiled as he pulled me into his arms and lifted me up lightly. I sighed softly as he put me down and said goodbye. I shouldn’t be feeling like this. It wasn’t right. I had to stop all of this.

“Bri.. Do you think I should confront Jamie about cheating?” I asked and she shrugged softly as she sighed.

“That’s up to you babe. It’s your future.” She said and that just made me more confused than before. I had to follow my heart. And that was screaming ’fucking leave him’ while my head was shouting different.. My life was so fucked up.

~~~~~~

“So.. You might not be here till late on that day?” Jamie asked for confirmation. I had told him that Maria wanted me to go out with her for the night when actually I'd be at the video shoot. He had a hard time believing me.

“Yeah, Maria said she wanted me to go over to her house for dinner and then something afterwards..” I lied and he just shook his head. I wasn’t going for another two days and he already stormed away in a tantrum. I sighed softly as I ran a hand through my hair. I thought about calling him out on cheating but I didn’t think it was worth the drama at the moment. I brought out my phone and smiled when I saw a text message from Zacky. I’d changed his name back to Zacky at work since I really didn’t care if Jamie saw it.

ZackyV;
Hey Gorgeous. (:
You better be there on Thursday. We need you.
Xx


I sighed softly and sent him back a text saying I’d be there. My life was so.. Awkward.