Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Good News

"Take my hand tonight...We can run so far... We can change the world to anything we want. We can stop for hours, just staring at the stars. They shine down to show us..." Joe sang.

Roxi had never heard this song before, for that she wasn't really fond of their music until a few weeks ago. She smiled softly at Joe as he sang the beautiful words.

"That you know when the sun forgets to shine. I'll be there to hold you through the night. We'll be running so fast we can fly tonight, And even when we're miles and miles apart, You're still holding all of my heart. I promise it will never be dark. I know we're inseparable"

She now knew why all of these girls liked him... He was incredible. She started to get butterflies in her stomach when Joe sent her a quick wink and jogged off to the other side of the stage. Butterflies. Wow. She hasn't felt those in awhile. Maybe... Maybe just...

Maybe she's actually falling for him?

"ROXI!" Someone yelled, but she ignored the and just stared up into Joe's eyes. He smiled slyly at her and continued singing. Was he still mad at her?

We could run forever if you wanted to... And I would not get tired, because I'll be with you. I keep singing this song until the very end. We'd have done all these things."

"ROXI!"

Roxi looked around to see who was calling her and saw her best friend, making her way towards the front with her Aunt.

"ALEXA?!" She cried.

Joe noticed Roxi cry and looked towards her direction to see her running through the crowd towards a black-haired girl with blue eyes and hug each other. He grinned as he finished the song.

"Well that's the end, folks. I hoped you enjoy the our segment of the concert, and now, here's our friend, Hannah Montana!" Joe yelled into the microphone, stretching out the 'a's Hannah.

He nodded towards the boys as Hannah Montana made her way towards the stage. They looked at him weirdly until they looked at the direction he was looking at and they all rushed off the stage.

Roxi's Aunt took Alexa and Roxi backstage to meet up with the boys. Roxi clung onto her best friend.

"You must be Alexa." Nick smiled, shaking her hand.

"And you must be Nick." Alexa giggled.

"Yep." Nick grinned.

"I'm Kevin." Kevin said shyly with a smile.

"And I'm Joe." Joe added with a nod.

Alexa laughed. "Nice to meet you guys, and Roxi, let go, pleeeease."

"Never." Roxi mumbled.

Kevin laughed and detached Roxi from Alexa.

"What are you doing here, though? I thought you were in Las Vegas!" Roxi asked her best friend.

Alexa shrugged. "I stayed in North Carolina for a bit, and I heard the Jonas Brothers were going to be there while I was there, so I called up your Aunt and she wanted to surprised you, so here I am."

"So you'll be here for...?"

"Only tonight."

Roxi frowned, "That sucks. I won't see you until forever!"

"Actually, you will. Good news, we're staying in Las Vegas after all," Alexa grinned.

Roxi let out a squeal and glomped Alexa, "YAY!"

"I've never seen her this happy before..." Joe mumbled at her brothers.

"I like it," Kevin smiled, "She's always been either sad or angry lately. I really like it when she's like this."

"Me too," Nick added.

Joe watched them fool around together and start to plan what they'll do when the tour finishes, and he started to wonder...

What will happen when the tour comes to an end?