Status: summer vacation. gonna try to write something :) (finally!)

You Just Know

Jane couldn't help but fall in love with Hayden. He's the popular jock with the charms, the one the girls in cliche stories always fall for. She thinks she's got it all figured out, that dating him would be just as easy as any other cliche.

But like any other cliche, there's always a problem. And here it is: Hayden's ex-girlfriend, Rachel, committed suicide two years ago. Rumor has it that Hayden and Rachel's little sister, Robyn, have been sleeping together to deal with their loss. Jane doesn't want to believe this- Hayden's perfect and would never do such a thing. But then Jane realizes her life isn't a cliche. She realizes that she's going to have to solve this one all on her own, without a book to help guide her.

As Jane and Hayden's relationship gets stronger, new problems start to bubble up. Robyn is spending a lot of time with Hayden again. Jane is starting to have more butterflies for her best friend than for Hayden. Hayden is acting a lot like he doesn't know the difference between his current and his ex-girlfriend.

In this story, Jane learns that to completely heal, you have to endure the pain.
  1. Chapter 1: Sweets
    Look at what Jane has to deal with everyday: an annoyingly talkative, handsome, funny, and charming boy. Ugh, what torture!
  2. Chapter 2: Debt
    "You don't have to owe me anything if you just went without being forced to," he said, "I think you like how I hold things against you, though." "I think you're crazy." "And that's exactly what attracts you to me," he winked.
  3. Chapter 3: Influence
    He shrugged and gave me a crooked smile, "I thought we were. I mean, we have been flirting quite a lot. Not to mention all that time we spend together." "I-I," I stuttered. "Ah, so you do like me," he said, tapping my nose.