‹ Prequel: Adolescent

Mature

Rules

I rocked back and forth on my feet nervously as I waited for the tour bus to pull down the street. It was going on ten minutes late, which forced the guys into a whine fest. I rolled my eyes as Johnny plopped down his bags before collapsing on top of them. It was funny in a way, but when you're standing in the horrible heat, waiting for a bus, it's not as fun.

I was almost ready to turn on my heel and walk back inside, but within a few seconds, the guys had begun growing extremely excited. Once I knew for a fact that the silver and black tour bus was crawling down the road in our direction, the nerves in my stomach forced me to hold back vomit. I guess I was home sick, in a way, but I was also worried about how this tour would play out.

I reached down and hoisted my suit case into my hands, waiting patiently as the bus pulled up alongside the front lawn. The guys scrambled their way into the bus, pushing and prodding as they climbed the few stairs. I waited, not wanting to fall down the steps, and sighed impatiently. I shook my head as they flushed away from the door, signaling me to walk up.

As I stepped into the bus, my mouth dropped. I was expecting a tiny, insufficient bus for the guys, but this, this was nice. It had a full living room that you walked right into, leading up to a small, but beautiful kitchen set with a fridge. After the kitchen and along the walls, were bunks for the guys. I scratched the back of my head, when I counted five, and wondered where I was going to sleep.

I dropped my bag on the couch and plopped down, enjoying the nice air conditioning coming my way. After a few moments, I felt like someone was standing above me. I opened one eye and gave a toothy grin in Jimmy's direction. Loudly, he pronounced, "Hillari's first tour!"

I could hear the guys in the background cheering, which put a larger smile on my face.

"Come on! Let me show you around!"He took a tight hold on my hand and tramped me around the bus."You know how to cook, right?"

Jimmy gave me a suspicious look, but as I shook my head, he grew excited.

"Great, cause we don't."I laughed at his statement as he tugged me along the bunks."There's five bunks here for us,"

He gave me a sly smirk before heading toward a curtain in the back of the bus. We pushed passed the guys within the tiny space and made it to the back.

"and this, is for you."He pulled back the curtain, revealing a queen sized bed.

"For me?"I asked cautiously.

"Yeah, for you. You're the girl, so you get the best. I mean, if you don't want it,"Jimmy began to laugh before giving me a shove.

I stumbled lightly into the room and gave a good look around. It was a very nice bus, I had to admit. A tv was suspended by a shelf against the wall, which was actually moveable. I could pull it closer to the bed or push it away, if I wanted. There was a small dresser planted into the wall, which put a large smile on my face. This was absolutely amazing, in my eyes.

I turned back toward the doorway, watching as Jimmy leaned against the wall. He crossed his arms over his chest and gave me a grin. I stepped up to him and pulled him into a tight hug. Quietly, I said, "Thankyou for bringing me on tour with you guys. I really appreciate it."

"No problem, Hillari."He grinned."Sorry about the room, though. It's like the poor version of cribs."

He began to laugh, but I shook my head.

"No way! I'd take this over my own room!"I chuckled.

"Then we have a problem here."He smirked.

I gasped as the bus shifted against the pavement, signaling that we were on our way to our first destination. I gripped the door frame tightly, forcing Jimmy to bust into laughter.

"You got bad sea legs."He cackled."But you'll get used to it. It's kind of like being on a boat."

"I can used to it quickly."I laughed."I'm going to put my things away and then cook you guys some breakfast. How's that sound?"

"Sounds horrible. We're going to Denny's, so don't worry your pretty little heart out,"He said."and we're going to play some video games, so come join us when you're done!"

Jimmy gripped the back of my head softly before pressing a kiss to the top of my head. He walked away with a wave, letting the curtain flow back into place behind him. My suitcase was empty in no time and I smiled happily at the room. It was pretty cool for a tour bus, so I would definetely take advantage of it. I grew curious as I eyed down the bed.

Would it be obnoxiously stiff, or an absolute heaven? I decided to find out, by taking a skipping leap onto it. I waited for the boards underneath to crack or feel a sharp pain in my back. Yet instead, I began to move back and forth in a wave. I sat up quickly, eyeing down the bed as I rocked up and down. My mouth dropped slowly as I said, "No fucking way. A water bed?!"

I could hear laughter from the living room, which forced my cheeks to flush a light pink. I was begining to feel more and more comfortable about this tour, which I was more than happy about. I didn't want to worry or be nervous throughout the whole thing. I wanted to have fun, while I kept my eye on Jimmy. I sat up on the bed and let my feet touch the carpeted floor.

I found my way toward the door, but before I could push the curtain open, Jimmy was walking in. He had a few crumbled papers in his hands and I gave him a questioning look. He plopped onto my bed and patted the seat next to him. With a nervous smile, he said, "Sit down, Hillari."

I did as told and tried to catch a glimpse at the papers in his hands. Was he going to ask my opinion on lyrics? Was he going to tell me the tour scheduele? I hid a frown as he yanked the papers from my eyes. He scratched the top of his head and cleared his throat before looking down at them.

"I wrote up some rules."I stiffled a laugh as he gave me a stern look.

"Go on."I smiled.

"I want you to be safe,"He said softly."I don't want you getting hurt. Make sure you have someone with you at all times, because you never know what could happen at a show. I want you to tell me anything that happens that you don't like. If you have a bad feeling about someone -"

"Jimmy,"I took his hand in mine before giving him a reassuring smile."I'll be fine. I promise. You don't have to worry about me."

"I can't help that."He frowned.

"I know, and I appreciate that. I'm your daughter, but your my father. I'm going to worry about you too, Jim."I sighed."Honestly, I don't want you to play at these shows, but I know it's in your heart. Yes, I'm going to worry, but I'm not going to stop you. Playing the drums is what makes you."

Jimmy let his head fall. He slowly crumbled the papers up in his hands and gave me a sad smile. He pulled me into a hug and pressed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, Hillari."He smiled."Thankyou for being on my side."

"I'm picking sides now?"I grinned."Well, in that case, in the video games, I want whoever kicks the most ass on my side."

"You're funny."He couldn't hide his smile at this point."Thankyou, Hillari. But promise me one thing,"

I watched as he tossed the papers aside, hearing them pat against the garbage floor.

"Promise me you'll let me know if anything is wrong. I can take it. I don't want you hiding something from me, even if it's bad, okay?"When I shook my head to agree, he hugged me once more."Thankyou sweetheart."

"No problem, Jimmy."When we pulled away, I had to ask one more thing."Who's coming on tour with us?"

He broke out into a toothy grin and shook his head.

"That, Little Sullivan, is a surprise."I groaned and shook my head.

"That's teasing."I pouted.

"Not in my book."Jimmy jumped to his feet before pushing my shoulder roughly."Now come on! I'm ready to kick your ass in Mortal Kombat!"

I followed Jimmy out to the living room, racing him to the last spot on the couch. The guys sat along the couch and floor, handles in hand. It put a smile on my face to know that we were going to have a good time. I knew I wasn't going to be done with my worry, but at this moment in time, I knew it wouldn't be a down fall. I was becoming more confident that Jimmy would be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you commenters;;
Violent Ecstasy
Maxxie.
um…idk
Aightball
Musicalness99
Phantom!
shelbyvengeance
Lone_Wolf
mistery gurl
Hello Fascination.
Foreveryoung14
XXKillxxJoyXX
shasha24
ForeverPlagued
Im Candy Baby

Thankyou subscribers! :D

Sorry for the long wait, guys.
Some shit happened.
If your curious, I wrote about it in my profile.
But, I should be updating on a regular base now. :)
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
New character next chapter! :D
It's a surprise ^_^