‹ Prequel: Adolescent

Mature

Rock & A Hard Place

Jimmy awoke in bed, gripping his chest tightly. He seemed to be weezing just slightly. He needed his medication. His chest felt like it would tighten, but in the same process just loosen up once again. He rolled over and out of his small bed, landing uneasy on his feet. He barrelled his way into the kitchen, where he tore apart the cabinets.

He took a hold of his medicine viles before throwing two pills into his mouth. He swallowed them down without a glass of water and nearly choked. He turned on the sink and stuck his head beneath it, soaking his hair and face in the process. Jimmy nearly choked on the water when he came up for air. He placed a heavy hand over his chest and took in a deep breath.

Jimmy walked to the living room and plopped down on the couch. He leaned back, but made sure he was still elevated. He rose his hands above his head, praying that this simple manuveur would help him breath a little better. He closed his eyes, trying his best to get comfortable. A soft patter woke him from his sleep. When he opened his eyes he found Zacky giving him an odd look.

"I'm practicing for the ladies."Jimmy grinned.

"Lookin' good."Zacky chuckled."Why are you up?"

"No reason."Jimmy let his arms drop into his lap.

He was only hoping that Zacky wouldn't get the idea that Jimmy was incapable to play. Zacky grabbed a water bottle from the fridge before sitting next to Zacky. He must have taken notice of Jimmy's odd breathing, because he asked, "You okay, Jimbo? You seem like you're having trouble breathing."

"No, I think it's heart burn."Jimmy took in a deep breath and tried to play it cool.

"Jimmy,"Zacky frowned."this isn't heart burn and you know it. This is your heart dis -"

"Don't call it a disease."Jimmy spat."Besides, I'm fine. I just fell asleep wrong."

Zacky stood from the couch and shook his head in Jimmy's direction.

"I know you don't want to hear it, but maybe this tour wasn't such a good idea."Zacky walked away, leaving Jimmy to cope by himself.

He didn't want to hear that he had a life altering disease. He didn't want to hear that he might not be able to play as long as he used to. Things were still going in the same direction that Jimmy wanted them to, it was his heart that was getting in the way. Jimmy rubbed a rough hand to his chest and coughed quietly into his free hand.

He was only going to go to bed and sleep this off. He knew in the morning he would feel better once his medicine kicked in. Jimmy knew that if this kept up, he would have to consider swallowing his pride and letting someone else come in. At least for a little while. Jimmy crawled back up into his bed and rolled onto his side.

He felt like hours passed by before he was able to get any sort of sleep. Not only was his heart bothering him, but so was his mind. He didn't want Hillari to see him this way. He didn't want to worry her and make her think she isn't doing a good job in helping him. He also did want Hillari to do anything drastic. She seemed to be very protective of him.

Jimmy closed his eyes tightly when he felt his chest ease up on him. He didn't want everyone to know about tonight and force him to stay back for a few shows. That wasn't like him. He never took a day off of tour, even if he had the shits and was hugging the bowl. Jimmy wiped down his face and rolled onto his back. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you commenters;;
Violent Ecstasy
Maxxie.
um…idk
Aightball
Musicalness99
Phantom!
shelbyvengeance
Lone_Wolf
mistery gurl
Hello Fascination.
Foreveryoung14
XXKillxxJoyXX
shasha24
ForeverPlagued
Im Candy Baby
KellShadows

Thankyou subscribers! :D

The next one will be in Jimmy's pov as well. :)