Status: Complete

Sarah Smiles

Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen.

“Common Gabe, I’m really not in the mood.” I buried my face into my hands. “And plus, I don’t have anything to wear!”

Gabe was rummaging through my suitcase. “You could wear just these.” He poked his head up and looked at me wriggling his eyebrows. In his hands was a pair of my lacy underwear. I felt my face grow red.

“Gabe!”

He laughed shoving them back in. “Don’t have anything to wear my ass!” He pulled out a simple strapless black dress. He chucked it at me. “Go get dressed now before I dress you myself.” He pointed to the bathroom door. I was not going to win this battle.

I groaned. “Fine!”

“Good girl!”

I grabbed the dress and went to get changed. I closed the door behind me, took off the clothes I was currently wearing and slipped the dress on. It rested just bellow my butt, if I was to bend down I would be completely exposed.

I stepped out of the bathroom. I was greeted by Gabe’s wolf whistles. “Looking good Chiquita!” I giggled at the remark as my cheeks grew hot. I grabbed my make up bag, and applied a little to my face in the vanity mirror. I slipped on some plain black heels, took one last look in the mirror.

“Alright, I’m done!” Gabe who was lying on my bed shot up.

“Finally, common!” He grabbed my hand and led me out.
We got into the elevator. “So, who’s exactly coming tonight?” I asked.

“Well, me and you…the rest of the cobra boys. Spencer’s waiting at the reception area for us...” The elevator let out a ping, and the doors opened. That’s when I saw them. Spencer was waiting for us, along with Brendon and Sarah. I shot Gabe a look. He looked back at me and trailed his eyes to the floor. He knew. He knew they were going to come. I turned back to the small group waiting for us with a fake smile plastered on my face.

Brendon got up as me and Gabe got closer. “Guessing Gabe convinced you to go.” Brendon said with a smile.

“Well, I wouldn’t say convinced. I didn’t really have a choice.”

He laughed. “Well I’m glad you’re coming.” He gave a goofy smile, and I couldn’t help but smile back.
My smile wasn’t long lived; it disappeared when he turned around back to Sarah, he wrapped her arm around her neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Gabe looked at me guilt plastered all over his face. “I’m so sorry. It’s just, I really wanted you to come and have fun.” I couldn’t be mad at Gabe for long.

I shook my head with a smile. “It’s fine Gabe.”

Spencer caught up with me and Gabe. He put his arm around my shoulder.

“You okay?” He asked.

“I’m fine. Everything is fine. I just want to forget about him for tonight.”

***
I was actually having a good time. I had spent a while dancing with the boys, and the heels were really beginning to ache my feet. Me and Gabe were sat at the bar stools.

“Are you having a good time?” He called over the music.

I nodded. “Thank you so much for making me come out.”

I felt a tap on my shoulder and whipped my head around to see an exotic looking man standing before me. He lent down to my ear “Do you want to dance?” He spoke with a thick Italian accent. I turned back to Gabe biting my lip. He gave me a simple nod and mimed the word “Go.” I spun around to the man and stood up nodding. He gently took my hand and guided me towards the dance floor. While we danced, he started to become a little touchy. His hands moved lower and lower until they were firmly planted on my ass. I decided to ignore it, until his hands were actually groping. I had begun to feel uncomfortable.

I lent up to his ear. “I’m going to go back to my friends now, thank you for the dance.” As I pulled away he was tapping his lips, indicating he wanted a kiss. I shook my head and turned away. He was quick to grab my hand, refraining me from leaving him. I spun around to him confused. He repeated the gesture to kiss him. I forcefully shook my head no again, but his hand remained clamped to mine. He proceeded to pulling me into him; our bodies were tightly pressed against each other. One arm was tightly secured around my waist, and he swayed me to the rhythm of the music. The other was firmly holding my butt. I tried pushing him away, but his vice like hold was too much for me. I could feel his erection pressing up against my stomach.

“I’m not letting you go until I get my goodnight kiss.” He seethed into my ear.

“Let go!” I yelled. “I’m not giving a creep like you a kiss.” He merely laughed at me
.
I felt a pat on my back and spun my head around to see Brendon. I looked at him with hopeless eyes, and mouthed “help”. The man noticed Brendon’s presence and quickly spun our bodies around so his back was now facing Brendon instead. Brendon tapped the man on the back; he ignored Brendon and carried on swaying me. Suddenly Brendon’s fist collided with the side of the man’s head. The man stumbled sideways letting go of me and once he gained his composure, he turned to Brendon knocking him round the face. Before I knew it there was a full blown fight going on. I stood watching in shock, security guards came and pulled the two away. Brendon’s face was covered in blood that gushed from his lips. Security took Brendon and escorted him out of the club, I followed after them.
Brendon was luckily only kicked out of the club. I ran up to him.

“Oh my god!” I quickly wrapped my arm around him, to help support his body and helped him to sit down on the sidewalk. “Brendon, do you need me to call an ambulance?”

He shook his head. “It’s just a busted lip.” He used his sleeve to wipe the blood from his mouth. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” I pressed my thumb on the cut placed on his lip in attempt to stop the blood flow. “Brendon, thank you so much.” I looked at him square in the eyes.

“Oh my god Brendon!” A female’s voice rung through my ears. I quickly swiped my thumb away from Brendon’s lip. Sarah sat on the other side of Brendon. “What were you thinking?”
I heard the voice’s of the other boys. They all went to comfort Brendon, apart from Gabe who came up to me.

“Sarah, what happened?” His eyes were filled with worry.

“That man I went to dance with was a douche, and Brendon taught him a lesson.”

“Oh, woah. Are you alright? He didn’t do anything to you, did he?”

“No, luckily.” I went to look over to Brendon and was surprised when he was already looking at me. He gave me a small smile and a playful wink before looking away. I felt my stomach turn to jelly.

So much for forgetting about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're enjoying my lovelys! <3
Comments are very much appreciated! Thank you so much to those who have commented and subscribed x