Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch16

“Jaaaaackie, Jaaaaaackie! Jackie wake up!” I opened my eyes and see Cameron standing next to me. “Hey Cam.” “Hey Jackie! How are you feeling?” Cam asked. “Uhhh…fine I guess? Where’s Zach?” Cam smiled. “I know you’re not fine because you had a concussion 18 hours ago and Zach is sleeping.” “Thanks Cam.” He nodded and walked away. I got up and took some more Tylenol. Then I went and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed and went to see if Zach was still sleeping. He was. “Zach, wake up.” I whispered in his ear. He didn’t move. “Baby wake up!” I said a little louder and shook his arm. He still didn’t move. I leaned over and pressed my lips on to his. His eyes opened immediately. He sat up. “Hey Jackie” His voice cracked. I laughed a little. “Morning Zach.” I leaned over and kissed him again. “Can you wake me up every day?” He asked jokingly. “You wish.” “I do! So how are you feeling?” I sighed. “Fine I guess. So what do you want to do today?” I asked, changing the subject. “Well seeing that you can’t do anything I think that we should just stay on the bus all day.” I frowned. “But that’s boring.” I complained like a 5 year old. He pulled me onto his lap. “I know it’s boring but you are hurt so we have to. At least you’ll be with me.” I smiled. “And we can do this all day too.” Zach added before he kissed me. “I’d like to do that.” Then Nathan walked by and said, “Gross guys! Seeing you two make out first thing in the morning is just gross.” “Whatever Nate.” Zach said while he pulled me closer. “Good morning Jackie. I hope you’re feeling better.” Nate said as he yawned. “Good morning Nate and I’m feeling fine.” He smiled and walked away, probably to get food. “Well they are all going to be out today so we can make out as much as we want.” Zach muttered once Nathan was out of sight. “I’m looking forward to that.” I got up off of Zach’s lap and walked over to where the rest of the guys were and ate some cereal. A few minutes later Zach walked in and sat down next to me. “So what are you guys doing today?” Zach asked curiously. Cam answered. “Ummm…. I think we’re just going sight-seeing. You’re staying here with Jackie, right?” Zach nodded. Within an hour everyone was showered and heading out the door of the bus. “See ya guys later!” Cameron yelled. “Don’t be a bad boy Zachary.” Mikey joked. I laughed and looked at Zach who was just shaking his head. “Yeah Zach, don’t be a bad boy.” I mocked Michael. Zach smiled and pulled me onto his lap and started kissing me. Just then Cameron came back through the door. He stopped and looked at us. We pulled apart and looked at him, waiting for him to speak. “I forgot my phone…….and it seems like you two didn’t waste any time.” I smiled and Cam reached for his phone. As he was leaving he mumbled, “Please don’t do anything. We all live here.” “I promise Cam.” I yelled at him once the door closed. “Do you always keep your promises?” Zach asked mischievously. “Most of the time.” I smiled back at him. “By the way, you never played me that song.” I added. “Oh I thought that since you had a concussion you would forget about our deal.” Zach admitted. “No I didn’t forget about it. Please play it!” I begged. He shook his head. I gave him the puppy-dog eyes. “Fine I will!” I smiled. I knew Zach would give in eventually. He got up and got a guitar and his notebook. He sat back down across from me. “Do you really want to hear it?” I nodded my head.
“You and me and the palm trees
We could lay outside on the beach all night
We can swim with the dolphins, go golfing
Baby girl you could be my wife
Now don’t go fallin’ in love with Mr. Wonderful
And I won’t go runnin’ around with any other girls
I’ll sweep you off your feet
(You can thank me whenever)
I’ll take you home with me
(You can’t find nothin’ better)
I put the sweetness in your tea
(Real deal, my sweet n’ low)
You’re a little bit out of my league
(But I’m going professional)
You and me and the palm trees
We could lay outside on the beach all night
We can swim with the dolphins, go golfing
Baby girl you could be my wife
Now don’t go fallin’ in love with Mr. Wonderful
And I won’t go runnin’ around with any other girls
Who’s on the other line?
(Standing right here)
You’re running out of time
(You need to switch that gear)
Wouldn’t mind being that stand up guy
(So why you sittin’ so weird)
You’re a lil bit out of your mind
(But I’m going crazy in here)
You and me and the palm trees
We could lay outside on the beach all night
We can swim with the dolphins, go golfing
Baby girl you could be my wife
Now don’t go fallin’ in love with Mr. Wonderful
And I won’t go runnin’ around with any other girls
You could tell your girlfriends that you run away with me
You could tell your family that you set sail for the golden sea
We can send ‘em post cards, baby
We can live in luxury
Yeah, yeah, I can see it now
You and me and the palm trees
We could lay outside on the beach all night
We can swim with the dolphins, go golfing
Baby girl you could be my wife
Now don’t go fallin’ in love with Mr. Wonderful
And I won’t go runnin’ around with any other girls” He set his guitar down and sat down next to me. “Did you like it?” Zach asked nervously. “I loved it Mr.Wonderful." Zach smiled and pulled me into a hug. “I love you Jackie. Please don’t ever leave me.” Zach stated, looking straight into my eyes. “I love you too Zach. I would never even think about leaving you.” Zach put his arm around me. “Good because I want you to be mine forever.”