Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch17

“I wanna do something fun!” I complained when, once again I’m stuck on the bus doing nothing. “Jackie, you had a concussion a week ago. I just want to be sure that you’re back to normal before you do anything that could cause you to have another concussion.” Zach responded. “Well I’m not going to go play football with the guys.” Zach shook his head. “Can we at least walk around the city?” I begged. “Maybe. Seeing that you weren’t doing anything dangerous but still got hurt makes me want to say no.” I got up and put one arm on Zach’s shoulder and looked into his eyes. “Zach, I know you are the best boyfriend ever and you really care about me but I’m naturally clumsy.” Zach gave me a kiss on the cheek. “I know but I can’t help that I’m worried about you.” “You’re too kind.” I said then sat back down. “I promise that tomorrow we will do something that doesn’t involve sitting around all day.” Zach grabbed my hand and held it in his hands. I smiled and then the boys came back in. “Sup Mikey.” Mikey nodded at me and continued walking to his bunk. “What did you do today?” I asked Cam once he sat down next to me. “Just goofed around, that’s all.” Cam said but I could tell that that wasn’t all that they did. There was some awkward tension between the boys. Nate grabbed his Cheetos and went to the back of the bus. Dillon followed him. I turned and gave Zach a look and he mouthed, “I don’t know.” Cam pulled out his phone and started aimlessly playing with it. Zach got up and went to the bathroom. I scooted over so that I was very closer to Cam. I put my arm around him in a friendly way and he put his phone away. “So are you going to tell me what really happened?” I asked, not breaking eye contact with Cam. He shook his head. ”Please?” This was turning into a staring contest. I know he would break soon. Finally he blinked. “Ha!” Cam threw his hands down and stood up. “Alright I’ll tell you. But not here. Let’s go get coffee or something.” “Okay.” Zach walked out of the bathroom and noticed me getting my phone and wallet. “Going somewhere?” Zach asked with a smirk. “Yeah I’m dumping you so I’m leaving.” I joked. Zach raised an eyebrow. “Oh really?” He pinned me up against the wall. “Are you sure about that?” He whispered into my ear before kissing my neck. I laughed and lightly pushed him off. “I’m going to go get coffee with Cam. And don’t worry I’ll casually walk there and walk back. I won’t do anything crazy.” Zach smiled and kissed my forehead. “I’ll see you later.” I started walking back towards the front of the bus. “Bye” I said before I walked out the door, following Cam. We leisurely walked to the Starbucks down the road. Once we got our Frappuccino’s and sat down I asked Cam. “So what the hell happened today?”