Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch18

“Well, let’s just say that the guys and I got in a little disagreement and we’re not sure how to settle it.” Cam said. I just stared at him. “What? Why are you staring at me?” “What was the argument about?” He looked at his cup. “Cam, you can tell me.” Cam lifted his head and began to speak. “Well, you know how a week ago Nate, Mikey and I scared you and you fell off the stage and got a concussion. Then you went to the hospital but then you can back to the venue.” I gave him a “really?” look. “Yes Cam, I was there.” I replied sarcastically. He continued. “When we were having the meet and greet, Zach’s ex-girlfriend, Madison came up to Zach and started talking to him. And naturally he said that he’d have to talk with her later. So later, Zach was talking to her and the guys and I stood around the corner, listening.” Cam stopped talking. “Go on.” He sighed. “Well, Madison started talking about how it was a mistake that she broke up with Zach and how much she loves him and misses him and thinks about him every day when clearly she just wants to get back together because he’s famous. Then she kept going on about how she’s deeply in love with him. Then Zach started speaking and…..” Cam trailed off. “Cam you can tell me. It doesn’t matter what happened. I mean Zach has already kissed another girl.” I urged. He sighed again. “Zach said that he still loves her but he’s with you right now and he cares too much about you to let you go.” I looked down at my napkin and started ripping the edges. “He loves her eh?” “Jackie I’m sorry. That’s the whole reason the guys were mad at me. I wanted to tell you but Mikey didn’t and Nate thought that Zach should tell you.” I looked up at Cam and smiled. “Well you told me so there’s no use fighting anymore about it. Plus once I think we get back the guys won’t even care.” We stood up and started walking back to the bus. “I’m really sorry Jackie. I didn’t want to make you mad I just wanted to let you know what happened.” “Cam, it’s okay. I’m not mad. It’s not like he slept with her so why should I be mad?” Cam smiled. “You’re such a good girlfriend. I wish I had someone like you. Zach is really lucky whether he knows it or not.” “Thanks Cam. I mean he’s only 21 so I didn’t think that when he told me he loved me that he actually did.” Truth is, I thought he meant it. I guess not. I really meant it, with all my heart. I love Zach Porter and there’s no changing that. I will love him even if he doesn’t feel the same way. We walked back on the bus and I was greeted by a pair of arms, Zach’s arms. “Hey babe! I missed you.” He gave me a hug and shortly after I pulled away. He smiled at me and I gave him a fake smile back. I couldn’t let him know what I was really feeling inside. Zach leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head. Zach gave me a confused look. “I’m tired so I think I’m going to go to bed. Good night.” I said and just to make sure that Zach wasn’t suspecting anything, I gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Night” He mumbled as I walked over to get my pjs. After I walked out of the bathroom I saw Zach giving Cam the death stare. Then Zach saw me and smiled. I gave him a weak smile and walked over to my bunk and crawled in. I turned on my ipod and slowly went to sleep.