Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch19

I woke up 2 hours later. I was really wishing that everything that happened was all a dream. It wasn’t. I thought about what Cam had told me. “He still loves her.” I could feel a tear start to fall down my cheek, followed by another one and another one. I sniffled and closed my eyes. Tears were still pouring out. I soon felt a hand touch me shoulder. I quickly wiped away the tears on my face and turned to see who it was. It was Zach. “Jackie whats wrong?” Zach asked with worry written all over his face. “Nothing I’m fine.” I lied. “Then why are you crying?” Quick think of an excuse. “I uhh was just PMSing.” Another lie. “Oh uhh are you sure you’re okay? I couldn’t sleep so I came over here to talk to you and you were crying.” “Yes I’m fine Zach. Just leave me alone!” That came out harsher then I wanted it to. I just couldn’t stand him talking about how much he cares about me anymore. I could see the hurt in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. Then he walked away. I put my ipod in and closed my eyes. A few more tears escaped. The next morning I reluctantly rolled out of my bunk. I walked over near the guys and sat down next to Cameron. He looked at me and knew I had been crying. He gave me an apologetic look. Zach stared at me from the opposite side. I think he was afraid to talk to me since what happened a few hours ago. I made up my mind that I will confront him about it, later though. Today was the day that we had to get off the bus and get on a plane and fly to New York. We arrived at the airport with just enough time to get through security. On the plane I sat next to Mikey and Nate so I could have a funny conversation without any drama with Zach. When we got to the hotel I wanted to get my own room but Cameron would not let me. He carried me up to the room and guarded the door. I sat on the bed and watched tv since I was defeated. Mikey really wanted to go swimming so him, Nate, Dillon and Cam all changed and left for the pool which left Zach and I in the room alone. Okay, I think I should talk to him now. Zach came out of the bathroom and sat down on the other bed. “Zach?” He looked up and smiled at me. I bit my lip. “I need to talk to you.” His smile faded.