Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch21

Once we got inside we split up. I looked for her over by the bar where the picture was taken. No luck. Then Cam walked up to me and shook his head. Mikey walked up a few minutes later. “She’s uhhh on the dance floor, grinding on some guy.” A bomb exploded inside of me. “WHERE IS SHE?” I yelled. Mikey pointed. I started walking in that direction. What I saw broke my heart. She was actually having fun, with another guy. “What are you doing?” I sorta yelled at her. Jackie turned and when she saw me she quickly stopped dancing. “Zach? What are you doing here?” She asked. Jackie said bye to the guy and walked closer to me. I gave the guy a death stare and he walked away. “Let’s talk outside.” Jackie whispered in my ear. I followed her out of the club. “Why did you come here?” She asked me. “I came to get you.” I answered. She sat down on the curb. “Why? I thought we broke up?” “Jackie, I love you too much to let you even try to break up with me. And I guess Cameron heard wrong. I don’t love Madison. And even if I said I did I didn’t mean it. I love you, Jackie. And I couldn’t bear seeing you with that guy. It broke my heart.” She sighed. “Zach, I love you too and I thought you didn’t feel the same way and I couldn’t tolerate the fact that you said that you loved me but you still love Madison. So I came here and had some drinks and started dancing with Dale. And when I came out of the shower and you weren’t there I just took it as a sign that you wanted to break up.” I sat down next to her on the curb. “I just needed some time to think so I went down to the pool. I should have told you. I’m sorry.” I pulled her into a hug and she hugged my back. When she pulled away she looked at me with troubled eyes. “I want to forgive you but this would be the second time. I love you too much not to but I want to know that you won’t do it again. Cause if you do, then I don’t know if I can take you back.” I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. “I will never hurt you again. I promise.” She smiled. “We should get back to the hotel. You have to preform tomorrow.” Jackie suggested. We got up and walked back to the hotel. When we got there, Cam and Mikey were watching TV. “So you worked it out?” Cam asked, looking at us holding hands. Jackie nodded. “Good.” Then Cam went back to watching TV. Jackie went into the bathroom to wash off her makeup and I changed into my pjs, aka my boxers and a white t-shirt. I walked into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around Jackie’s waist. She turned towards me. “I think you look really hot in that dress.” I whispered in her ear. She smiled and kissed me. Then she changed and we brushed out teeth and climbed into bed. I pulled her close. “I’m glad you’re mine.” I told her as we fell asleep.