Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch22

I woke up the next morning to someone playing guitar and an angel singing. “I wanna be a rock star a superhero livin’ the dream doing the things that I always wanted I wanna see my face on the tv with my picture on the cover for my friends to see a different side of me.” The voice sang. “That was really good! I didn’t know you could sing.” Nate told the person. “Well I don’t sing well, but I can play the guitar well.” Jackie said. I look up. The person that was singing was Jackie. “Good Morning Zach.” Jackie said as she handed the guitar back to Nate. She got up and sat down next to me on the bed. “Mornin’ beautiful” She smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Then Jackie got up and went into the bathroom. “Your girlfriend is amazing.” Nate stated. “I know, I heard her.” I said, still amazed that she can sing that well. “Did you know that she also writes songs? They’re really good too. Some are even on the radio, but of course they are sung by a different artist.” Nate babbled on. “How long have you two been up?” Nate shrugged. “About an hour or so.” He estimated. I got up and walked into the bathroom where Jackie was applying her makeup. “You look beautiful without that stuff.” I commented. She looked at me astounded. “Funny joke.” “No I’m serious!” She gave me another look and went back to applying eyeliner. I took out my shaving kit and started to shave. “You’re a great singer.” I told her and once again she responded, “Funny joke Zach.” “Do you know how to take a compliment?” She put away all her makeup. “I do but I don’t take lies.” She smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I sighed and continued shaving. Went I walked out of the bathroom, Jackie, Nate and Mikey were having a jam session. Then Cam walked in. “I think she’s replacing you.” He joked. I walked over to Jackie and kissed her cheek. “I love you.” I whispered into her ear. She stopped singing and playing the guitar. Mikey and Nate stopped too. “Hey umm, I’m not going to be able to make it to the show today. Is that okay?” I nodded. “What do you have to do?” I asked her. “My dad wants me to go to the “Knight-time records New York studio.” “Yeah that’s fine. I don’t expect you to come to every show. Plus, it’s your job so you have too.” She smiled, thanked me, out Nate’s guitar away and grabbed her purse. “I’ll see you guys later.” She said as she walked out the door. We all said bye and she left. A minute later Jackie walked back in the door. She walked right up to me and said, “I forgot this.” Then she kissed me. I smiled and whispered “bye” again and then she left. “Aww you two are so cute!” Mikey joked in a girly voice. “Shut up Mikey. Let’s just pack up everything and get ready for the show today.”