Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch23

We did an interview with MTV then played our show. After we had a meet and greet. Then we got a taxi back to the hotel. “I want to do something special for Jackie.” I told Cameron. “Okay. Like what?” He asked. I thought for a moment. She really liked music and we’re in New York City. She also is a Harry Potter fan. “That’s it!” I said out loud. Cameron gave me a confused look. “I’m going to take her to see Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway in How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying.” Cameron smiled. “She’d love that!” I quickly went online and found out where the theatre was. Then I got a taxi over there. I bought two tickets and decided that I would take Jackie out to dinner first. I texted her to meet me in Times Square. After making reservations and quickly going to the hotel to change before Jackie did, I made it to Times Square and bought her a rose. I waited for about 5 minutes until I saw Jackie. She got out of the taxi in a beautiful dress. She took my breath away, as always. She looked around and then saw me. She started walking over to me with a big smile on her face. “Hey there gorgeous.” I said before I kissed her. Then I gave her the rose. “Zach…….thank you.” We both smiled at each other and then she gave me a hug. “Are you ready to go?” I asked her. “I don’t know where we are going but I guess so.” We walked to the restaurant that was just a block away. After a romantic dinner we walked back towards Times Square and went to the Al Hirschfeld Theatre where “How To Succeed” was playing. When we got there, Jackie pretty much knew what we were going to see since there was advertisement everywhere. We got in line then entered the theatre. Then we found our seats. “Ohmygosh! Thank you Zach so much! You are the best boyfriend ever! I can’t believe we are seeing Daniel Radcliffe in a few minutes! This is insane!” She exclaimed. “You’re welcome and I guess you’re happy.” She nodded. A few minutes later it started. The first act was pretty funny. Dan and everyone did a wonderful job and everything was great. During intermission Jackie went to the bathroom and I bought her a t-shirt. She loved the t-shirt and we sat back down for Act II. After it was over we walked outside and got in the front on the crowd that stood by the door that the actors came out. I guess touring all the time and walking through crowds gave Jackie lots of practice for when she wanted to meet her favorite actors. When Dan Radcliffe came out he signed Jackie’s playbill and they had a short conversation. This made her day. After all the actors had left we left. We took a taxi back to the hotel and the whole time I had my arm around Jackie and she was smiling the biggest smile I had seen. It felt nice to make her happy. When we got back Jackie told Cameron EVERYTHING that happened. They talked about Dan Radcliffe singing, which he was quite good at, and his dancing, and how during the show he talked in an American accent not British. They ended up obsessing about it for a good part of the night. Finally Jackie and Cameron got tired so they stopped. Jackie changed out of her dress and took off her makeup. Then she brushed her teeth and hair then climbed into bed with me. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled up to my chest. “I had a great time tonight Zach. Thank you so much.” She whispered. “Anything for you. I love you.” I whispered back. “I love you too Zach.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i realized that i haven't been posting so i decided to post all of those chapters. i hope you read them :) i think i'm going to end this story soon because i don't have any inspiration for it anymore.