Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Blood

Quidditch

The energy in the air was immense, I could sense the blood rushing through everybody, but my concentration was on something else.

This was like a Muggle’s game of football… except this was much bigger… this was Quidditch.

Quidditch was a face-paced game… I found it hard to keep up with as everybody was flying around so fast. I stood next to Hermione as the game continued, though Slytherin were beating Gryffindor as they scored again.

“Another goal for Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30.” the commentator spoke.

The Slytherin’s flew around for ages showing off until Draco flew near Harry who dodged one of the Bludgers. I saw the captain fly near Harry; suddenly the Bludger flew round hitting his broomstick and went for Harry.
“Blimey! Harry’s got himself a rogue Bludger. That’s been tampered with, that has.” Hagrid yelled, he was a grounds keeper at Hogwarts.

Ronald lifted his wand,
“I’ll stop it,” he spoke,
“No! Even with a proper wand, it’s too risky. You could hit Harry,” Hermione stopped him as she knocked his hand down.

The Bludger continued to follow Harry until he tricked it into the wall. Moments later it returned but it looked like Harry was onto something,
“Harry’s onto the Snitch… look… Draco’s chasing after it also,” I pointed as they went down into the woodwork holding the pitch in place. I continued to look below as they passed us a few times, then Draco went flying up into the air and landed roughly. Next thing we saw was Harry’s arm getting smacked by the Bludger and Harry spun around on his broom.
“Come on Harry!” I yelled, he obviously wasn’t able to hear me but I stilled wanted him to do well.

We watched Harry steady himself on his broom again and reach out to the Snitch with his other hand. I bit my lip and gripped on the banister a little bit too hard as I felt some of the wood snap under my grip, I quickly let go and acted like nothing happened. Harry grabbed the snitch but fell to the ground harshly as a result.

The Boy Who Lived was amazing himself… not just for his legend.

“Let’s go.” Hermione spoke, I followed them to the ground.

Harry Potter has caught the Snitch. Gryffindor wins” the commentator cheered, the crowd went wild as we appeared on the pitch, the Bludger was close to completely crushing Harry as I pulled out my wand,
Finite Incantatem!” I casted a spell before the Bludger hit Harry on target making it explode into small lights landing around him.

I ran to Harry’s side before the others made it and knelt down next to him,
“Thank you.” Harry looked at me my face must of looked shocked,
“Are you ok?” Hermione asked,
“No. I think my arm is broken.” Harry replied.

Lockhart appeared on Harry’s opposite side,
“Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straightaway.” Lockhart explained,
“No. Not you.” Harry looked worried and I knew why…
“Boy doesn’t know what he’s saying. Now, this won’t hurt a bit.” Lockhart pulled his sleeve back, Lockhart pulled out his wand, “Brackium Emendo!” Lockhart casted the spell, there was a slight glow. After it died down Lockhart picked up Harry’s arm…

It was as floppy as a pancake…

I cringed and closed my eyes.

“Yes, well, that can sometimes happen but the point is you can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken.” Lockhart explained as he pulled Harry’s hand backwards, I rolled my eyes around my head.
“Broken? There’s no bones left.” Hagrid snapped,
“Much more flexible, though.” Lockhart looked at Hagrid.

We had taken Harry to the hospital wing where the woman went to get something to fix his arm up. The Gryffindor team came with us also, Draco was mopping in the corner about some lesser injury.
“Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss. You can go. Out of my way. Out of my way. Should have been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back!” Madam Pomfrey explained, while putting a bottle on the table,
“You will be able to, won’t you?” Hermione asked,
“Oh I’ll be able to, certainly. But it’ll be painful. You’re in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business.” Madam Pomfrey gave Harry a glass, but as soon as he tasted it he spat it back out in front of us. “What do you expect? Pumpkin juice?” Madam Pomfrey exclaimed then taken the glass from him.

A while later everybody left but I stayed with Harry,
“I don’t mind if you want to head to dinner now Meira,” Harry spoke,
“I’m not that hungry to be honest… plus I’d rather be here then at dinner, I keep getting questioned by Hermione,” I replied,
“Questioned, about what?” Harry asked looking confused,
“About who I am…” I replied then looked out the window, Harry went to say something but I stopped him, “Just hear me out… I’m not who you guys think I am. Yes I am a witch but I’m something else as well… I’m going to tell Ronald and Hermione this when I get a chance to talk to them alone and ask them a favour which I’m also going to ask of you…” I explained,
“What favour?” Harry asked,
“If I tell you to leave me alone, do it,” I answered,
“What do you mean?” Harry asked, his face was really confused, I sighed and looked down playing with my grandmother’s necklace in my hand.

It was a little red crystal in a silver chain.

“If I tell you to leave me alone, and you don’t… I’m scared that you’ll get hurt because-” I started,
“What are you still doing here Meira?” Madam Pomfrey walked over to us, I stood up quickly and bowed my head down, “Go on, to dinner with you, Harry needs his rest.” Madam Pomfrey explained,
“Bye Harry,” I spoke and walked off.

I can’t believe I almost told Harry the truth… I can’t…

He’ll hate me if I tell him… and if anybody else found out… they’ll hate me also…

Nobody can know what I am… I’m going to keep it a secret from now on.

I must avoid the truth.