‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Prologue

Dear Frank,
I'm sorry to tell you this via letter, but Rayne has been taken away. Our father decided to take his only daughter to a psyche ward. I'm contacting you due to Rayne's orders. She basically begged me to send this letter to you. I'm very sorry, but you need to come back right away. I don't care what the other band members think, Rayne is somebody you love, and you need to help me help her get out of that place. Please, help me get my sister back home. Please, help me get the love of your life back home. I can't do this alone.
Sincerely,
Avon


Dear Mikey,
My sister, Rayne, has been taken to a psyche ward. Our own father turned her in because of her depression and how she almost commited suicide. He lied about other things to the people who took her away from me, and I want her home because she is fine. And I also found out something else. As I was leaving the Psyche Ward, I saw Elerna in the parking lot with cuffs and chains keeping her bound together so she wouldn't run. Mikey, the love of your life is in the same place as my sister, and I need you to help me save both of them. Please, I can't do this alone.
Sincerely,
Avon


As I put the letters in their envelopes, I quickly put two stamps on them and drove off to the post office. Frank Iero, Rayne's true love, and Mikey Way, Elerna's true love even if she doesn't admit it, were going to know about what was going on. They were also going to help me get Rayne and Elerna out. But... when would that happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It's me again!
Yes, Kayleigh and I had finished our story yesterday, and we're starting the sequel today.
So you haven't gone long without Avon, Rayne, Elerna, Frank, and Mikey.
And I'm going to be introducing a new character! Not even Kayleigh knows this one. >8D
Well, enjoy (because I gotta write Rayne's P.O.V. before Kayleigh can start... 8P)!