Status: i will update each new chapter either on a weekend or when i get 5 people to comment per chapter

There and Back

Distraction

"Alone on a Sunday morning. Outside I see the rain is falling. Inside I'm slowly dying. But the rain will hide my crying, crying, crying," I sang with the music. I really didn’t care that I absolutely sucked. I needed to do something and not even cutting was getting rid of my depressed mood. So, I did what I had done when I was sad before all the cutting started. I sang like absolute crap. It was helping a little but not much.
"You don't really seem like the type to like eighties music."
I gasped and spun around quickly. Tony was leaning casually against the door. "Shit, you scared me. I didn't even hear you come in."
"Of course not."
"Well what do you want?" I snapped.
He shrugged. "I came to check on you. You ran out of there pretty fast."
"Oh what, Aro's making you may babysitter now?"
"No." He sat on the corner of the bed. Every instinct was telling me to move away but my muscles didn't want to listen. "So you like this kind of music?"
"Not particularly. You know Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam?"
"A little. They weren't exactly my favorite band back then. They don't seem like they'd be your favorite either."
"I like All Cried Out. It sort of fits the mood right now, don't you think?" I tried smiling wryly at him but he looked away almost in guilt.
"Come on," he said suddenly, tugging on my hand. "You need to get out of this room. I have a surprise for you."
"Um, fuck no. I really don't like surprises. And I'm definitely not in the mood. Besides, I don’t even trust you."
"I understand that you don’t trust me. Just come on. Unless you would rather wait for Jace to come find you."
I glared daggers at him. "You really suck." I gave in and let Tony pull me up off the bed.
"Yeah, I know I do." He smiled showing his teeth.
"That's not what I meant, you ass." I’d known the guy for less than a day and already he was pissing me off big time. Why the fuck was I the stupid ass letting him take me to some unknown destination. He could be taking me to die for all I knew! Whatever, anything was better than being stuck in that stupid room waiting for Jace to come make my miserable life even shittier.

*tony's pov*
I laughed. What was it about this girl that made me act like my old self? She trudged along beside me dragging her feet along the floor. She groaned and complained the whole time but that actually made me smile more. "Okay, close your eyes."
She arched her eyebrows. "Yes, because I really trust anyone in this castle," she said sarcastically.
"Just do it. I promise that you will be glad you did."
"Ugh, fine."
I pushed open the thick door and gently led her into an outside courtyard. There were trees and flowers from all over the world. Everything was a bright color, except the grey walls of the castle that enclosed the garden. "All right, you can open them now."
Elizabeth gasped. "Wow, it's amazing. What-? How?"
"You like it?"
"I love it," she sighed, smelling different plants. "Who did this?"
"I did," I admitted after a moment of silence.
"You? Really?"
I shrugged. "It's not that hard when your father is in charge around here."
"Aro's your dad?" she asked incredulously. "But this place is so great. Why...?"
"It's a long story from a long time ago," I answered seriously.
"Was it a girl?" she asked jokingly.
"Yes."
Her smile faded. "Oh, Tony, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Trust me I never would have said that."
"Don't worry about it, Elizabeth. I'll make you a deal, you tell me your story and I'll tell you mine."
She turned away. "I'm not that curious. Thanks anyway."
Fresh tears made her eyes shine in the light. I suddenly felt terrible for lying to her. If only she knew how broken her wolf was.
*Lizzy’s POV*
What was it about Tony that made me actually trust him? It might have been the fact that he was half human, but for whatever reason I was glad that I had someone that I could even remotely call a friend. It was nice to know that in the castle full of vampires that wanted to kill me, he could protect me. And he wasn’t an asshole like Jace, only trying to get in my pants. I would need someone to keep me company otherwise I would become insane, slipping deeper into the endless abyss of despair.
I lay on the green grass of Tony’s garden and stared up at the blue sky. Somewhere, Bella and Jacob were together. As much as it broke my heart, I sincerely hoped they were happy.
“Tony?” I whispered almost inaudibly. He turned toward me with a big fat question mark written across his features. “Thank you for showing me. It’s good to know that the two people I love most are happy.”
He blinked in surprise and deliberately turned away from me. He was hiding something. Shit, maybe he wasn’t as trustworthy as I’d hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, i know its one of those crappy filler chapters but whatever. um, i don't really ahve much to say so lets get on with the thank yous!
Thanks: two sided heart, Art_Flavor, already insane, nniikkii18, JustThinking
i <3 u all!!