Brick by Boring Brick

of the world that he left behind

~ Frank’s POV ~

I couldn’t even look at Samuel; he was a homophobe! How could I dare look at that little piece of shit? Especially with what I have been dreaming, lately…

“Gerard, it’s your turn” Ms. Spencer said to Gerard, ignoring mine and Samuel’s little ‘misunderstanding’; Gerard looked terrified, to say the least. He was starting to sweat and hyperventilate, and, well, his words began to run through my head. ”You know I’m a virgin”… did he even know how to put the condom in that banana? Well, he was pretty good, before…

I figured Gerard didn’t have a clue on what to do, so, I thought maybe I could give him a little help; now, what could I do… YES! I KNEW IT!

“Hum, Ms. Spencer?” I called out, still not sure if my idea was a brilliant one, but really hoping it would work.

“Yes, Franklin?” ARGH! Why did she have to call me that? I made a grimace towards her choice of name to call me, but moved on with my plan.

“I have one doubt; all along, you kept telling us how ‘babies are made’ and fu- things like that” I started, trailing off before she got to understand I almost cursed, “but you never told us how’s it like to gay people.” I stated, instantly Gerard looked at me shocked, and my other classmates laughed at my question; I couldn’t have been more serious, though. I hated when we had sexual education classes, and, of course, the priority was to tell how straight people do it; if the class was only composed by gay people, and the teacher was straight, I’d bet that the teacher would still ‘teach’ how all the other people do.

“Ah… Mm… Franklin…” Ms. Spencer started, confused; she had no idea what to say, awesome. Well, it was awesome until a certain someone interrupted her.

“Why? Are you thinking on losing your virginity to a boy, Franklin?” Samuel asked, in a teacher tone of voice, laughing in the end, like all my classmates; well, except for Gerard, who was looking at me wide-eyed, mouth hung open and blushing a lot. Unf, he looked so… sexy, with his mouth like that. Trust me, I would’ve done something to him if that stupid Samuel hadn’t said what he had said.

“Who told you I didn’t already?” I turned to Samuel while asking this, a smirk crossing my face as I said that; he looked disgusted for one second, and then started laughing at me.

“Ha-ha! You’re gay!” He stated, like it was the most stupid thing to say to me in the world; I cross my arms in front of my chest, looking at him bored. When he finally looked at me, a winning look on his eyes, I rolled my eyes.

“Yes, and?” I asked, not making a big fuss about that; I knew that they’d probably try to bully me from that moment on, but I could handle them perfectly.

“You’re gay” Gerard whispered from beside me, making me look at him instantly; his beautiful hazel eyes had a certain shine on them, and his straight chin-length raven hair was covering most of his face, hiding what I thought was a tiny smile. I winked at him, unable to stop myself, and then turned to my teacher, yet again.

“So, as I was saying; are you gonna teach us how it’s done by gay people, or just be another homophobe that rambles on the earth surface?” I asked Ms. Spencer, the whole homophobic scene getting on my nerves. She looked at me for a while, and then went to the front of the class; I was kinda expecting she didn’t know a thing about how to do it, because it would be a little embarrassing talking about that.

“Okay, I’ll be honest; I never cared to look for information on how gay couples act, but I think I have an idea on how it happens. It’s not so different from the straight couples, if I shall say…” Ms. Spencer started, and I buried my head in my hands; what had I done?

Luckily, before she could continue her speech about how to do sex with a person from the same sex as you, the bell rang; saved by the bell! I looked up immediately, watching Ms. Spencer apologetic face towards me; she then walked towards me, and stopped in front of my table.

“Franklin, I’m sorry for not responding your question in time, but if you want to, I can schedule an extra class and I’ll explain you all about it” the normally passive teacher said to me, with a little smile on her face; my eyes went wide and that small disappeared.

“No, no, no! You… There’s no need to, okay?” I started, but as she was starting to speak, another voice interrupted her.

“I think Frank only thought unfair that we never talk about that on this kinds of classes; I’m pretty sure he doesn’t need training” Gerard said, from beside me; I thought he had already left! I looked at him as he hugged me from behind, smirking at our teacher; he was trying to make her think me and him had already… holy shit.

I felt myself redden as soon as I understood his plan; despite that, I put my arms around his, and smiled shyly at our teacher. She looked confused for a while, but when she understand, she simply smiled; what the fuck was wrong with her? She used to be so passive… why was she smiling?

“Oh, okay, then. I’ll leave you two alone, now” she said, winking at us as Gerard tightened his embrace on my waist; my eyes went wide at what she said, and I didn’t even know where she had got the idea me and Gerard wanted to do something… of that scale right there.

I confronted Gerard with my doubts as soon as she left; he had already let go of me, and I had turned to him. He looked confused for a while, but then a little smirk appeared on his features.

“I think I wasn’t the only one to notice that bump down there” he stated, pointing towards my crotch; I looked down, only to be met with a nice forming boner of mine. Holy shit; how didn’t I feel it?

“Ah, mm…” I started, embarrassed; I took my stuff and instantly ran off to the bathroom, so I could deal with my ‘little problem’ [just so you know, it’s not so little].

Luckily, the bathroom was deserted, and I could handle quickly my boner; why the fuck did I have to get a fucking boner just because Gerard touched me? Because it felt so fucking real…

I went to one of the bathroom’s bays and I instantly forgot about all the questions I had inside of my mind; I closed my eyes as I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, along with my boxers, and then I led my hand to my already hard dick. In my head, it wasn’t me who was pumping it, slowly at first; it was my Gerard. He was smirking at me that lustful and sexy smile of his, as he looked deep in my eyes; I felt him fasten his pace and starting to pump harder and harder, until I almost couldn’t breathe. I was moaning and he was still staring at me, it what I could sense would be amazement; I was soon coming onto his hand, screaming his name while I did so. It was when that happened that I snapped back into reality, feeling all of my load on my hand; I instantly grabbed a tissue from my bag and cleaned it up, then pulling my underwear and my pants back up, composing myself so I could leave the bathroom like nothing happened. I heard a soft ‘click’, and I held my breath, wondering if anyone was inside the bathroom, but I didn’t hear anything else, so I figured I was safe. I left the tiny bay and went to the mirror, noticing my sweaty figure and my somewhat blurred make-up; I quickly cleaned all my face and did my make-up all over again.

After that little incident, the whole day went by without me seeing Gerard again, and without any other kind of embarrassment… Well, apart from the jokes the jocks at school kept making about my homosexuality, there wasn’t anything for me to worry.

Sooner than what I expected, I was home; my mom was still at school, taking care of some guy who got sick on his PE’s class. I didn’t know how she could be so patient to take care of all those sick students; well, that’s why she was the nurse, not me.

I still had plenty of time left until it was sleep time, and I had a ton of homework to do, but I seriously couldn’t be bothered to do it; instead, I went to my room, lied down on my bed and decided to take a nap, knowing that my dreams would be way better than my whole life could ever be.

”Hi there, little baby” His voice echoed through the dark forest; there was some fog covering my feet, until my knees, but I couldn’t care less. He was there, and that’s all I needed to be happy.

“Hi, Gerard” I told him, turning around so I could face him; he looked so damn hot! He was wearing his usual clothing, yet I couldn’t seem to be less amazed each night I saw him; his black jeans were very tight, his black plaid shirt glued to his body, his black leather jacket hanging loose around his torso. As usual, he had a thick line of black eyeliner around his eyes, and was wearing his casual black converse; I tip-toed so I could kiss him, and he kissed back softly, yet lovingly, being cautious so we would take it very slow, this time; as soon as the kiss was over, I wrapped my arms around his waist, as we hugged sweetly for a brief moment.

“What do you wanna do tonight, Frankie-babe?” Gee asked, whispering in my ear; he couldn’t be serious! He wanted to take it slow, and then was whispering sexy in my ear? Fuck taking it slow!

“I guess you should know by now, Gee-bear” I told him, getting my head away from his chest, where I could hear his beautiful and strong heartbeat, so I was able to look at him; I smirked, and he kissed the tip of my nose.

“Baby, you know I wanna take it slow, don’t you?” He asked, his forehead leaning against mine, our breaths hitching from the proximity, and his eyes staring deeply into mine.

“It’s not like we haven’t done it before, Gerard” I argued, trying to make him understand how needy I was, right there; did he had any idea what I had passed at school? “Just so you know, I got a boner because of you at school, today” I stated, hiding in his chest as I blushed.

“Really?” He asked, a little bit surprised; I never before had had such problem, and he knew that.

“Well, kind of… It’s just that there’s this guy at school…” I started, but he interrupted me.

“Let me guess; Gerard?” Gee said, surprising me by knowing his name; well, it was their name, after all… “And he looks mostly like me, doesn’t he?”

“Yeah… his hair is a bit longer, and, well, he doesn’t seem as confident as you, but I could be fooled easily, if it wasn’t for that” I confessed to my love, looking yet again at his beautiful hazel eyes, that I once thought were unique; now, I knew yet another guy with the same bright color.

“Stay away from him, babe; you have me, you don’t need him, okay?” My Gee said, a serious look on his face; was he trying to say Gerard was dangerous to me?

“Why would he take me away from you, baby?” I asked, one eyebrow narrowed; I was really confused by what my love had just said; as far as I knew, he was just a normal guy… though he firstly thought I wasn’t real.

“He’s a mean guy, Frank. Don’t let him take you away from me, please!” My dream-boyfriend whined, begging not only with his voice, but also with his pleading eyes. I leant closer to him, and nodded; then, I gave him a quick kiss, never wanting to let go.

“Frank, come on, dinner is ready!”


My mom always ruined the best moments of my dreams; at least, my Gee had had time to warn me about Gerard, otherwise, I’d probably ruin everything that I had built up with my dream-boy, and that was not something I’d want to do.

I was happy with him, even though I knew he wasn’t real.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy fucking shit. 20 fucking subscribers! and three fucking stars! :D I'm soooooo happy :3
sorry if this took a while, but I had a breakdown AND a writer's block this week, so... but I'm back with this :3

AHAH, KilljoyScarecrow guessed; Frank's indeed dreaming of Gee... but this isn't going well, now is it?
I'll let my BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING co-writer get you on with that :b [thanks, Ema, btw, for everything «3] LOVE YOU EMA!

and I wanna thank all those who commented, read and subscribed; you're the inspiration for this story! [along with some songs, lalala]
I hope you liked this, guys «3

oh, and a special shoutout to cutelilblondey00 for her amazing review on the story, so far, and that amazing comment she left on my profile :3 you're just so sweet «3

some comments would make me and Ema reeeeeeally happy, y'know?/b]

this is Ephedrine Ruby, signing off.
xo