Status: In Progress

I Set Fire to the Rain

Quality Time

“You two have gone the entire week without talking, will you be the bigger person and talk to him?” Ron complained to me as we walked towards his transfiguration class; Dumbledore still not have said anything on my class issues.

“I’m not going to be the first to point out my mistakes” I hissed.

He put his hands up in self defense; “I just said you should talk it out with him; not point out your mistakes” he ushered quickly.

“I’d rather not” I ended the conversation as we entered the transfiguration classroom.
Harry entered but as he placed his books down on his desk they fell over and I chuckled as he leaned down to pick them up; “Stop staring at his arse” Hermione muttered amused as she stood next to me.

I chuckled calling Harry over, I would never admit to this but I missed being able to boss him around and tease him.

“Are we back on talking terms then?” he inquired softly.

“I was wondering if you wanted to skip transfiguration with me? I’ll tell McGonagall that I need to be in the library for some books and you can just say you fell asleep while taking a nap in the common room before the class” I murmured.

He nodded chuckling as I hurried out of the classroom before McGonagall arrived and headed towards the common room with him.

“Should we really be skipping class?” he asked amused as we entered an empty common room.

“I wanted to spend time with you; even if it’s all we ever do” I told him amused.

Chuckling pressed his lips against mine; “Are you going to admit you missed me? Or do I have to be the one to tell you” he inquired.

“I’m not admitting to anything” I warned him kissing him forcefully as he pushed me on the couch. Something in us made us want to take this to another level as his t-shirt eventually came off as I climbed on top of him and straddled his lap as my legs were on both sides of his waist. He sat up so that he could take my shirt off while I fumbled around with the zipper on his pants.

“Should we really be doing this?” he asked through ragged breaths as I kept kissing his neck. I grinned as I felt him shudder as I bit his neck; I continued to nip at his skin as he managed to get my shirt off.

I laid on my back so he could have more access at getting my skirt undone until I realized we were in the common room; I took hold of his hands looking at him.

“Harry, we can’t do this, not here” I reminded him as he looked at me in the eyes.

“Was I pushing you too far?” he asked worried.

I shook my head laughing, “It’s not that; I just don’t want to scar the first years when they
come in here. Let’s take this upstairs” I ushered him.

He chuckled kissing me a final time before getting off me and carrying me up to his room, I found myself on his bed with him on top of me. “I hope you don’t mind but you’re going to have a bite mark on your neck by the time you’re done with me.” I let him know as he got my
skirt off.

“You will too” he assured me as I climbed on top of him as a million things went through my mind, this was the farthest I had gone with him up to now and it felt right.

We didn’t go any further until his hands found the back clasp of my bra; I had to stop there because I realized something important. “Harry. Stop, we don’t have any protection. And as much as I love you I’m not getting pregnant this young” I murmured

He groaned sitting up , I kept my position on top of him; “I’ll be right back” I assured him as I got off him and headed towards George’s room quickly. If his mum ever found out what he had stashed in his beside desk she would kill him. I found them quickly enough before heading back to Harry’s dormitory and showing him the small blue piece of plastic in my hand.

“Where’d you get it?” he asked chuckling.

“George’s room, if he says anything I’ll just say that I’ll tell his mum” I murmured.

“So I just slide it on?” he asked, his cheeks somewhat turning pink, reminding me that it was his first time actually going all the way.

I nodded taking it from him and kissing him, he didn’t realize that my hands were on the top of his boxers or the fact that I was sliding them down lower and lower every few seconds. I chuckled softly as they came off completely before I motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bed.

“What are you doing?” he asked slightly amused as I had him sit on the edge and have his legs slightly spread open.

“Just enjoy” I murmured placing the plastic in my mouth before taking his member into my mouth, covering it in the condom as I bobbed my head up and down, the final time taking him completely into my mouth until his tip touched the back of my throat and I couldn’t breathe for a minute or so while my tongue swirled around his member in my mouth.

“I love you” he muttered as I moved my mouth onto his chest and neck while he unclasped my bra and slid my underwear off, “You’re beautiful” he added looking at me before he moving his gaze into my eyes. “Are you sure about this?” he repeated for the final time.

Nodding I watched him as he positioned himself over me, not giving me a warning when he entered me. We went at a slow pace as he slid in and out of me for a bit until we got used to each other and hurried the pace.

“Don’t tease” I hissed as his tip touch my entrance, he only chuckled as his mouth started nibbling on the skin around my hipbone before going south, with myself gasping as his tongue did wonders between my thighs, I almost lost it when he added a finger with his tongue. His mouth eventually finding mine as my hands got tangled in his short hair.

Entering me again without teasing me, I arched my back and pressed myself against him when he was still pumping in and out of me let me know that I was close and he was too.

We lasted for another ten minutes and I was happy we had thought of a condom; if we had just thought of pulling out when he came it would have ended bad; we would have been too caught up to remember.

“I love you” he murmured kissing me softly.

“I love you too” I told him softly as I slid on one of his sweaters that reached mid-thigh to me before getting back into bed with him after he slid on his pair of boxers.

“How long do you think we’ve been in here?” I murmured as I traced patters on his chest with his arm draped over my waist.

“No clue, but I don’t care” smiling he kissed me again.

“I’m happy my first time was with you; I don’t know who else I would have wanted to do that with you” he added after a few moments of silence.

Nodding I kissed his jaw before trailing down his neck up to his chest, instead of drawing patterns with my finger it was my tongue as I felt him get hard between my legs, I decided to keep kissing and went lower until I reached his member. He would enjoy it more now that there wasn’t any of the condom latex over it.

I swirled my tongue around it for a bit before using the tip of my tongue to draw a pattern. Eventually I found myself going up and down on him again. The adrenaline pulsing through my system, the sweater had came off me again and Harry’s hands were busy with my breasts as I continued working under the covers, a moan escaping through my lips when his fingers squeezed my nipples at the same time.

He groaned, “You don’t know what you do to me when you do that”.

I smirked letting out another moan and grinned when his member got larger. “Tease” muttering he pulled on my hair, I let out another moan and couldn’t but help enjoy the fact that I sounded like some whore.

Eventually we found ourselves getting dressed deciding it was best if we went back into public before people started looking for us. By some miracle we had just been gone the entire class period of Transfiguration and half of lunch.

“Bloody hell, where were you two? We thought you were killed” Ron exclaimed when we joined him and Hermione who had been conversing with Ginny.

“We were just in the common room” I muttered grabbing a sandwich.

“What happed to your neck?” Hermione asked Harry worried as she noticed the bite mark.

“I got a bit carried away” I murmured softly as the goblet got interesting enough to keep my gaze as Ron started laughing uncontrollably and Ginny left not wanting to hear the details.

“You did not” Hermione muttered, “At least tell me you guys are sure what you did or if it was just a spur of the moment” she inquired like a mother.

“We wanted to do this Hermione, we know what we’re doing” I assured her as I started eating some grapes.

“You used protection right?” she asked quickly, horror on her face thinking I would get pregnant.

I rolled my eyes, “Yes I used a condom; you can thank George for that” I told her.

“George?” Ron asked confused.

“He has a huge collection of them; it makes me wonder how many girls he takes up there” laughing I shook my head. “Ron, you’re brother is a big ladies man”.