Status: In Progress

I Set Fire to the Rain

Christmas Suprises

“He really is sorry” Hermione attempted to get me to talk to Harry for the hundredth time since I had blown up at him.

She and Ron would take turns telling me how much Harry missed me and how he regretted what he had done and that he would do anything for me to talk to him.

“Hermione, I know you’re in a difficult situation. Harry’s your best friend and I’m your cousin.
But just because he’s ready to talk about doesn’t mean I am” I told her.

“Talk it out, you leave soon, don’t end it under bad terms” she insisted before leaving the room we were sharing. I looked up to notice as Ginny and Ron leave as Harry walked over to
me.

“What do you want?” I mumbled running a hand through my hair as he crouched in front of me.

“For you to listen to me, stop being childish and listen to me” he murmured forcing me to look at him as he had a grip on the back of my neck. “What I did was wrong, I know that. But I love you, and the last thing I want is for you to think my promises aren’t going to be kept. I want to be with you until I’m old. And I’ll be damned if I don’t see you by my side when I’m eighty”. Sighing he looked me in the eyes. “Believe me when I don’t what was going on in my damn mind when I decided to kiss her. I’m not perfect, everyone makes mistakes. I look past your flaws and I have hope that you do to”.

I had tears in my eyes threatening to spill as I looked at him; “You don’t realize how much that one mistake hurt me, we’re in a relationship. Your actions don’t hurt just you anymore, they affect me. I love you too” I mumbled softly before he pressed his lips softly against mine.

It wasn’t a hormonal kiss, nor was it one with no feelings behind it. He was showing me how much he honestly loved me and I was starting to realize how much I would miss him in just a month.

When he finally pulled away he pulled me into his grip so his arms could wrap themselves around me, “Never doubt me when I tell you that I love you, and I want to spend the rest of our lives together” he murmured, “I don’t care if we’re barely fifteen, I’m old enough to know when I love you”.

“I don’t think you realize how much I love you” I retorted chuckling as I sat on his lap with my head against his chest.

“Let’s not fight anymore” pleading he kissed the top of my head.

I just sat there enjoying the feeling that I had when I was with him, I couldn’t imagine my life without him; even though we constantly bickered and argued he would always be the most
important thing in my life.

“I still have to give you your Christmas present” he mumbled.

Looking over at him surprised, “You got me a present?”

“We’ve been together for almost five months, that’s close to half a year. Of course I got you a
present” chuckling he stood up softly so I didn’t fall on the floor from his lap. “Come on, your present’s up in my room. I didn’t know when you would stop the silent treatment.”

Grinning excitedly as I sat on his bed while he rummaged his trunk for my present. “It can’t be that hard to find” I mumbled after ten minutes.

“It’s not that, I’m just looking for it between all my socks so it wouldn’t get damaged” he retorted finally appearing in front of me with a small box.

I tried to contain my excitement and not snatching it out of his hands, he only chuckled as I opened it quickly to see a small ring with a few diamonds on it. “Harry” I began but he put his
finger over my lips so I wouldn’t say anything.

“I love you, I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I feel like I tell you this too many times
but it’s to assure you that I love you. I’m hoping that you’ll believe me with this. I don’t care if people judge us and tell us we’re making a mistake because we’re too young. I want to be with you when I grow old and I want to have children with you and watch them grow and have their own kids. I won’t ever be this happy in my life if I don’t have you with me” he insisted as he kneeled down on the floor as tears gathered in my eyes.

“Will you marry me? Not now but eventually?” I could see the worry in his eyes about me telling him no.

I nodded softly as he took the ring out of the small box and placed it on my ring finger, it was all a whirlwind as I found myself getting spun my by Harry. “I love you” I murmured softly kissing him before pulling away to admire my ring.

“I can’t believe I’m engaged at barely fifteen” I mumbled, he just simply chuckled playing with my hair as he watched me while I admired my ring. “It must have cost you a fortune. When did you get it?” I asked him.

“When we all went to visit Mr.Weasley. I snuck away quickly enough to find it, but I would pay even more to keep you happy” with a grin he kissed me tenderly, it wasn’t an urgent kiss like always. He was showing how much he loved me.

Hermione and Ron walked in after an hour of Harry and I just spending time together talking about everything, “Did you two make up?” Ron asked hopeful .

“Even better” I gushed, a grin on my face as I showed Hermione my ring. I thought she was going to pass out at first until she took a seat on Ron’s bed across from Harry’s bed where Harry and I were currently laying on.

“You two. Are getting married?” She asked through clenched teeth. “What the fuck is wrong with the two of you?” she hissed, resembling Mrs.Weasley at first.

“Show a little less enthusiasm” I muttered lowering my hand as Harry tangled his fingers with mine.

“I’m happy for you mate” Ron cheered.

“I’m happy for you two, really I am. I just think you’re rushing into this. I mean you two aren’t even fifteen yet. Don’t you want to wait till you’re a bit more mature?” Hermione offered softly.

I shook my head; “We’re waiting till we get out of school to actually get married if that
assures you a bit. But I’m getting married to Harry and I wanted you to be my maid of honor.
But if you don’t approve of it I understand”.

“I would be honored” she grinned hugging me and Harry simultaneously.

“So should we tell Sirius?” Harry inquired.

“He’s your godfather, I don’t have a problem with it” assuring him I stood up.

“Is dinner ready?” I asked Ron.

“Yeah, we were supposed to come up here and tell you guys” Ron chuckled as we made our ways downstairs.

“Tonks!” I exclaimed hugging her as we ran into her as she arrived.

She laughed hugging me before hugging Hermione as she walked with us to the kitchen. Dinner was going nice, we were all in our different conversations until Sirius started chocking on his butterbeer as he looked over at me, his eyes moving back and forth from me to Harry.

“Why is there a ring with a giant rock on your finger?” he asked pointing.

I sent him a grin as a small blush crept on my face. “Harry wants to say something”, I felt it would be better if I fed him to the wolves rather than me.

Harry sent me a look as he looked around nervously, not making any move to tell everyone who had stopped talking and eating. The kitchen was dead silent all eyes on either Harry or I. Mrs. Weasley’s face getting redder as each second ticked by. Instantly I knew she would be one of the few opposed to this.

“It’s rather hot in here, don’t you all think? I think it’s a bit crowded. I’ll leave” he ushered
quickly jumping out of his seat until Sirius sat him back down excitedly his face beaming happiness.

“This is great news! You’re getting married” he exclaimed scarring everyone for a second as he continued to dance around the kitchen.

“Sirius! Don’t you think this is something we should talk about with these two?” Mrs. Weasley scolded.

“If they want to get married then let them, its crazy times out there, some happiness could be good” he cheered getting out the fire whiskey.

“Have you been stuck cleaning too?”Harry asked walking into the living room while I was attempting to dust tables the next day

“I don’t see why we’re cleaning this house, it’s too old. Might as well just replace everything” I muttered.

He chuckled wrapping his arm around my waist as he stood behind me, “Is it weird to think about living together with you after all this mess is done?” he inquired.

I shook my head grinning, “I want it to have a nice view of the city, and lots of windows so it can have tons of light” I informed him, picturing what my future house would look like.

“You want to live in the city?” he laughed amused.

“Well just for a few years, once we actually have kids I want to live somewhere quiet you
know? Like in a small town or a suburb” I added, a smile on my face.

“How many kids are we talking about here?”

I thought about it for a second, I loved little kids and couldn’t wait to see a mixture of Harry
and I running around causing raucous and beaming happiness. “I want at least three” I
warned him.

Harry chuckled, “So I’m going to have a good high paying job?”

“At least three, I wouldn’t mind having more” I repeated, causing him to chuckle.

“Do you have names planned too?” he inquired with a smile.

“Not yet, but I do know how I want to paint their rooms. I want at least two boys and one girl”.

“I hope she looks exactly like you, she’ll be gorgeous little girl” he continued to sweet talk
me.

“Are you just saying that so you can get lucky later?” I accused him.

“Maybe, is it working?”

Scoffing I looked at him by turning my neck, “You’re going to need to work harder at it”
He pondered for a bit before planning his lips on my neck as he start kissing my revealed skin, he kept paying attention to my neck as he started to nip at it.

“I love you” he murmured.

Simply nodding I turned around in his arms before pressing my lips against his softly, he
kissed back as he pushed me towards the wall. I found myself straddling his waist with my legs, he held me up by my thighs as I my fingers ran through his hair. Our tongues found themselves trying to dominate over the other.

We would have happily stayed in our positions if it hadn’t been for Mrs.Weasley yelping in surprise as she walked into the living room. A dark blush on her face as we pulled away and looked at her, “Sophie, Hermione is looking for you in the kitchen” she muttered trying to
keep her anger controlled.

I found Hermione in the kitchen watching the pot so nothing burned as she made breakfast,
“We’re leaving in a few days” she noted softly.

“I know, I like it here. It distracts me from what’s going on at Hogwarts” I admitted.

“So what are you doing in the kitchen?” Hermione smiled softly.

“Mrs.Weasley caught Harry and me in the living room” I mumbled softly and watched her as
she started laughing in amusement.

“What were you two talking about? Or were you two just snogging the entire time?” she inquired curiously.

“He wanted to know what type of home I had always dreamed of living in, and how many kids I wanted. That kind of stuff” I admitted.

“What did you tell him?” she cooed, her interest spiking up a bit; I didn’t blame her. What girl
didn't want to talk about her future plans with the guy she loved?

“I told him I wanted at least three kids” I told her softly.

She just shook her head laughing, “I can see your kids now, creating a mess everywhere” she continued to laugh.

“I want at least two little boys and a girl” adding to my thoughts I imagined what my future house would look like, making a smile form on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
I know there's been alot of filler chapters but I just need things to pas time until the main events occur.