Status: In Progress

I Set Fire to the Rain

Out of the bag

“Don’t you think you should tell Harry?” Hermione murmured as we sat together in the library, I was leaving any day now for Poland and she kept insisting that I tell Harry about Charlie.

“And say what? Oh I was fucking around with your best friend’s older brother last year?” I muttered in disgust as I finished my potions essay.

“Exactly! He doesn’t deserve to kept in the dark about this, you’re already leaving for the rest of term, and not to mention you two are engaged! Shouldn’t he at least know about this from you and not someone else?” she exclaimed.

I glared at her, “Like who? You, because I’m positive that the twins would never do that to me”.

“I wouldn’t do that to you, as much as I love Harry family comes first. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t care about him. He deserves somewhat of the truth” she murmured.

“It’s in the past; I haven’t questioned him on his past. He shouldn’t either” I ended the
conversation.

“I should be packing” I murmured standing up.

“Don’t be mad at me, I just don’t want to you or him to get hurt out of all of this” she mumbled.

Nodding I leaved the library not wanting to deal with the guilt trip that Hermione was trying to
lay on me, it didn’t make me happy of what I had done behind his back last year but it wasn’t
something I was willing to tell him.

“Hey, I thought you were studying with Hermione?” Harry asked with a smile as I entered the common room.

“I thought it would be good to start packing” I told him softly as I pecked his cheek.

“Do you want me to help?” He inquired with a smirk.

“I won’t get anything done” I reminded him.

“That’s the point” he chuckled kissing me softly.

“You know how my roommates are, if they catch us doing anything the whole school will know by dinner” I sighed pecking him quickly as I pulled him to the couch.

“It’s not like the common room doesn’t see us now” attempting to get me to my room he wrapped his arm around my waist.

“They haven’t seen how far we’ve gone, and I don’t feel like letting them watch any time soon. So if you do enjoy what we do you’ll drop the subject” I whispered in his ear as I pecked his cheek before laying my head on his shoulder.

“You’re mean” he grumbled.

“No I just know how to drive a good bargain” I grinned.

“Or maybe I love you too much” he opted causing me to scrunch my face up in thought
before shaking my head.

“No, I just think you enjoy me under the covers too much”.

“Very funny, what am I going to do without your comedy until June?” he asked sarcastically.

“Make Ron pretend to be a clown” I offered laughing.

“Very funny, nice to know that I’m the reason for your amusement” Ron muttered from behind
a book causing me to look at him in shock. “What?”.

“Ron.Weasley.Is.Reading.A.Book. Oh my god! Harry something’s wrong with him! We need to get him to the hospital wing” I exclaimed jumping up and pulling on Harry’s arm as he
laughed. “It’s not funny! Your best friend could be dying at this very moment and you’re just laughing!”.

Harry pulled me to his lap with the same arm I had just been tugging on, “Relax, he’s doing it for Hermione” he whispered quickly causing me nod quickly before feeling his biceps on both arms.

“Have you been working out?” I asked noticing that his biceps had gotten harder which was turning me on at the moment.

“Maybe, why? Do you like it?” He asked huskily staring at me with his green eyes that I adored.

“I think we should go place a sock on your dormitory’s door.” I murmured pecking his lips as he stood up and pulling me along to the staircase.

“Take your time” Ron called out as we climbed the stairs.

“I’m going to miss doing this with you weekly” I noted as we reached his room.

“Is that all you keep me around for?” he inquired chuckling repeating the words I had earlier.

“No, I keep you around to amuse me” I pecked his lips, “Buy me things” I pecked his lips
again; “To be there for me” pecking his lips again I smiled, “For being my rock, emotionally
and physically”. I pecked his lips for the last time, “And for being everything I’ve ever wanted
in a guy and more”.

“I feel loved” He laughed pushing me on the bed so he was on top of me.

“You should be, I love you so much I don’t know what I would do without you” I murmured as
I played with his hair.

“So I thought you were banned from quidditch, why have you been working out? Better yet, when?” I asked curiously. Most of the time we spent our time together; not because we
always had to be together but because we had the same group of friends and the times he wasn't with me was at detention or during classes.

“I have to stay in shape for next year, Umbridge will hopefully be gone by then and that means I’ve lost a lot of time for practice” he admitted softly.

“But you’re a seeker, I just thought you had to be fast” I muttered confused.

“Can’t I be a hot seeker? I don’t remember Charlie being scrawny and he was a damn good seeker” as he questioned me, my mind went back to Charlie and what I had done with him. All the guilt instantly downing me in emotions.

I sighed getting off his bed. When he had made that comment I thought back to how Charlie looked when he was shirtless making me feel worse than when he had just mention his name.

Hermione was right; Harry didn’t deserve me to be doing this to him. He deserved the truth at least before I left of what had happened during the previous term.

“Harry. We need to talk” I murmured softly.

“What’s wrong?” he murmured worried.

“I’m such a horrible person” I moaned my hands going to my face as I started crying knowing I was about to break his heart.

“No, you’re not. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me” he assured me pulling me back to the bed.

“No I’m not. Last year I was sleeping with Charlie” I blurted causing him to stop rubbing my
back and look at me.

“You were what?” he muttered, his hands going to fists.

“I’m so sorry. Harry I would have never done that to you knowing how much I would end up caring about you. I ended things once I actually fell for you last year” I admitted softly.

He didn’t say anything as he stormed out of the room leaving me to cry by myself on his bed, eventually I managed to leave his room and rush into mine and just cry on top of the bed not caring if any of the other girls saw me crying like this.

A few hours must have passed until Hermione walked into the room to comfort me, “I heard you came clean. It was for the best” she murmured hugging me as I sobbed even more, gasping for breath every few minutes.

“How much does he hate me?” I asked letting the waterworks die down a bit.

“He doesn’t hate you, he could never hate you. He’s just a bit upset” she soothed me as I continued to weep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's taken forever