Status: In Process.

Always.

All the castle's under siege.

The days passed slowly and at first Brendon called me like 3 times a day not including text but the closer it got to me leaving both slowed down dramatically. Some times I wouldn't get even a text. I figured it was because he was busy. Which would be understandable but it still bothered me.

The day before I was supposed to leave my phone rang as I was finishing packing.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Hi." I said noticing it was Natalie we hadn't really talked since that incident we were both stubborn.

"Look I'm sorry about all that happened and all. I really am and maybe I should have stayed but you don't want to come."

"Why? Are you that miserable?" I asked chuckling.

"No. Just, I don't know."

"Good reasoning."

She sighed in frustration, "fine come but don't say I didn't warn you. Ill see you tomorrow."

"Ok." I said feeling a bit weird about this now.

We said our good byes and I finished packing. The next day I had to fly to Texas which was were they were at the moment. I was a bit nervous. Nervous how things were going to go, nervous to see Brendon. But a bit nervous at what Natalie said. What did she mean? I arrived at Texas about 4 hours later and Natalie was already waiting for me.

"Boys had an interview." She said and I nodded.

"So what was that about last night?" I asked as we got into a taxi.

"Oh, the phone thing?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, nothing." She said and I could tell she was lying.

"Ok. Fine. Lets pretend that's true. I'll find out."

She rolled her eyes and we set in silence until we reached the venue where the show would be tonight.

"Ems." I heard as I walked onto the bus. I was tackled by Ryan. I laughed, "Hey Ryan."

"I've missed you!" he said squeezing me tightly.

"I'll take your bags." Spencer said laughing.

"Thanks." I said as Ryan let me go.

"Brendon is uh, in the place." Ryan said and I put my hands on my hips.

"Ok what's going on? Everyone is being sketchy."

"Nothing." Ryan said nervously.

"Ok. I'm assuming this has something to do with Brendon. Fine. I'll find him myself." I said walking off the bus. Ryan was running after me as I walked into a door going into the back of the venue.

"Do you know where you are going?" he asked as I went down a hallway.

"Nope." I said smiling as we rounded the corner and were in the huge venue were people were setting up the stage.

"So, like, you just like Brendon as a friend right?" Ryan asked me nervously.

"Uh yeah why?" I asked walking around and coming to a complete halt. Brendon kissing a girl was NOT on my list of things to see. EVER. Unless, that girl was me. How could he though? He acted like, well maybe I just imagined things. It explained his lack of text and calls. Ryan looked at me nervously.

"What? I'm not mad." I said with a fake smile even though I was hurt. But I walked over to Brendon and I can only imagine Ryan's face.

"Oh so this is why you can't even come meet your best friend at the airport?" I said smiling widely.

He looked at me in shock, "Emma." He said softly.

"Hi. I'm Emma." I said putting my hand out. The startled girl shook my hand, "I'm Victoria."

"Nice to meet you. Oh, don't let me interrupt." I said patting Brendon's arm and walking away. I couldn't let him win. Even though I felt like crying and flying back home.

"You ok?" Ryan asked trying to keep up with me.

"Who is she?" I asked now a bit angry.

"Victoria. She's in Cobra Starship. They are touring with us." He said.

"Oh. Wait...Gabe's here." I said smiling.

"Oh, Emma! No. Don't do anything stupid. After all you said you just liked him as a friend."

"And I do. I just like Gabe that's all."

"Oh god. This is going to be bad." He said sighing.

"So when did this start? 3 days ago im guessing?" I asked and he looked scared to talk.

"Yeah..."

I laughed, "funny." I said as we reached the bus again.

I sat down and everyone was looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing." They said at the same time. I wanted to go home now. But I couldn't let him think he had the upper hand.

"Be back." I said leaving the bus ad dialing a number on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello. I spy a crowd of girls and a few buses."

"You're here?!" he asked excitedly.

"Yep. Right outside the panic bus!"

"Be there in a second!" he said hanging up. I smiled as I hung up. A few seconds later Gabe was running at me and wrapped me in his arms.

"When did you get here?!" he asked spinning me around.

"Like 30 minutes ago."

He put me back down and smiled at me, "oh I see. And where is your other half?"

"Who?"

"Brendon."

"With 1/5th of your band." I said and he laughed, "oh yeah I heard about that."

"Yeah." I said crossing my arms.

"Someone jealous?" he asked smirking.

"No. He just couldn't even like come and get me from the airport because of her."

He sighed, "ok. Kind of a douche move."

"Yeah..."

"Well I'm here and if I would have known you were coming I would have personally picked you up from the airport." He said with a grin and I laughed, "Thanks Gabe. Maybe you should be my new best friend."

"Brendon might get jealous."

I rolled my eyes and he grinned, "oh come on you and I both know he loves you."

"It shows. Ok, enough about, him." I said and he laughed, "fine. Enough about him. Let's do something." He said sliding his arm around my shoulders.

"Like what?"

"Well, we can't go to my bus I mean they could come there and we can't go to panics because, well they could go there. And we can't go into the place cause well, they're there so..." he said and I laughed as he came to a stop, "so how's right here?"

I giggled and he couldn't help but to laugh with me as we stood there in the middle of the buses.

"Gabe! We got to go to sound check are we gonna be singer less?" we heard and looked over to see Nate who waved at me with a grin.

"I'm coming." He said rolling his eyes at me.

"See you in a bit." He said patting my head and leaving me alone. I grudgingly went back to the panic bus and I walked on to see Ryan and Natalie right where I had left them.

"Your back."

"Where else would I be?"

"Banging Gabe for revenge." Natalie stated.

"Why do I need revenge?!" I said sitting at the table.

"Cause you like him."

I laughed, "um, not that way. I don't care if he has a girlfriend or whatever."

"Right." Ryan said rolling his eyes.

"So you're not going home?" Natalie asked.

"Why would I! Did you not hear anything I just said?" I asked sighing.

"Ok, ok. Well good."

"I hate you guys." I mumbled.

"You're bunk is the middle one on the left." Ryan added and I nodded as I got up and went to the bunk to lay down for a bit. I tried to convince myself that what I was saying to them was true. That I didn't care that he had a girlfriend or what not but the truth was I was hurt. Hurt because I thought maybe, possibly, he felt something for me like I did with him. Maybe I was just being stupid. I laid down with a sigh and stared up at the ceiling. I just wanted it so badly to be two weeks ago again. For everything to be fine and I could be asleep with him in his bed again wrapped in his arms safely. Maybe I should go home. Seeing him with that girl all the time is bound to get to me.

"Emma! Hello!" I looked over to see Ryan waving his hands at me.

"Oh. Hey."

"Dude that was an intense day dream." He said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, now what is it?"

"Our show is in an hour we're gonna go eat wanna come?"

I stared at him debating. If I didn't go they'd think it was because Brendon but if I went I'd want to kill someone.

I sighed, "sure."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me from the bunk.

"You know, I wonder when you're going to tell me that you actually do like Brendon. I thought we were becoming pretty close." He said as I linked my arms with his as we got out of the bus.

"Ryan..."

"I'm just saying. It's obvious. What's even more obvious is how he feels for you."

I laughed, "Ryan, if Brendon had feelings for me he wouldn't be with that girl."

"Well, when you kind of blew him off outside of my house it probably crushed his ego a bit and don't say you didn't because he's the one who told me."

"What did he tell you?" I asked biting my lip nervously.

"That he was gonna kiss you and you blew him off. So I can see where he thinks you don't like him Emma." He said as we walked closer to where everyone was waiting.

I sighed, "it wasn't like that."

"Wasn't it?" he asked with a grin and I rolled my eyes not able to talk now that we were around everyone.

"Lets go I'm starving!" Nate said loudly and I felt Brendon's eyes on me as Victoria linked arms with him. Honestly, what did I do to deserve this silent treatment?! Don't think I wasn't planning to call him out.

My hurt was still there but now my anger was pushing through wanting to make an appearance now.

"You've got a vengeful look on your face dear." Gabe said amusingly as he fell in step with me.

"No I don't."

He chuckled, "oh, this will be a interesting few days yeah?"

I shrugged as he slung his arm over my shoulders as we headed to some cafe that was next to the place they were playing.

Gabe made sure to strategically place me between him and Ryan which I was thankful for. But he can only do so much as Brendon sat in front of him he gave me a sorry smile and I shrugged and elbowed him lightly letting him know it was ok. Well, this wasn't awkward or anything.

"I've heard so much about you I feel like I already know you." That girl Victoria said and Ryan choked on his drink beside me.

I forced a smile as Gabe smacked his hand to his forehead in disbelief.

"I wish I could say the same." I said as nice as I could. And Brendon seemed to be studying his water in front of him too intensely.

"Well you can inform her later. I'm sure she'll be on our bus a lot." Gabe said with a grin.

"Yeahhh. Making raps with me." Nate said and I laughed as he fist pounded me.

Brendon was shooting daggers from his seat but like I cared.

"How long are you staying?" Nate asked and I shrugged, "um, I think probably only a few days."

Brendon looked up at that and for the first time since I've been here spoke a whole sentence, "but I thought it was for two weeks."

"Yeah. Well a lot of things change ya know Bren? Well, I guess you really don't." I said bringing my straw to my lips.

"What's with the attitude?" he asked and I laughed, "What's with you in general Brendon?"

"I didn't do anything."

"Really? Really?! Ok. Well glad we got that cleared up." I stated trying to contain my temper.

"Is this you mad? I mean I need to know for sure."

I laughed as I stood up, "No Brendon. This is me mad." I said leaning over the table and pouring my water all over his head.

He jumped up angrily and I patted Gabe on the head, "See you later buddy."

Gabe was laughing from his seat as Brendon angrily tried to dry himself off as I left. This was not the way I imagined this going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been forever! well forever compared to my every day or 2 day update! my weeks been crazy and my internet was down to add on to that! but no worries I'm back!

thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed while I was m.i.a.

Enjoy! :)