Status: In Process.

Always.

It was always you falling for me.

"Go talk to him Emma. Go." Gabe said seriously and I stood up slowly not sure if that was the right thing to do.

"If you love him Emma you need to be a grown up and tell him before you regret it all and lose what you could have because you're scared." Ryan stated and I nodded as I quickly left the bar in search of Brendon.

When I walked out he was leaned against the wall smoking and I sighed as I walked towards him. He looked up as I got in talking distance and he flicked his cigarette to the ground.

"You know smoking is bad for you." I stated.

"So is pretending like you care. What do you want Emma?" he asked with a sigh.

I fiddled with my fingers nervously not sure what I really was trying to say.

"I'm, I'm sorry." I said softly and he shrugged, "I don't know what you're apologizing for but it's whatever. Why are you being like this Emma? Ok. I am sorry for how I acted when you got here. I really am. but come on, there is no point to this!"

"That's all you had to say hours ago Brendon instead of ignoring me!" I said loudly and he sighed, "it was just hard ok!"

"What was?" I asked and he shook his head, "nothing. Forget it. Look, can we start over?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck.

I nodded slowly and he sighed in relief, "ok...come give me a hug darlin I've missed you." He whispered and I took the extra steps to him and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"How was home?" he asked into my shoulder.

"Boring without you guys."

"It sucks here without you." He mumbled and I got that nervous feeling in my stomach I've forgotten about.

"Please don't move out. Seriously." He said pulling back to look at me.

"I won't..." I said softly.

"Good. I like coming home to you." He said brushing my hair from my face.

"I'm not with Vicky, you know?" he said softly paying attention to his hand he was brushing my hair with.

"You told me that."

"And I'm not. I just wanna make sure you know. I mean that day, she kissed me not the other way around."

"Like I said Brendon, I'm not trying to stop you from dating anyone I just don't want you to blow me off."

He shook his head, "I wasn't planning on dating her."

"Why not? She's cute."

"Yeah she's ok. But you're cuter." He said tapping my chin with a grin and my cheeks turn warm.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you in there. Really... I feel bad for that." He said and I shrugged, "not a big deal."

"It is. I'll never do that again." He said softly as his hand brushed my cheek. I nodded as best as I could and he kissed my forehead.

"Wanna go back in?" he asked.

"Are you?"

He shook his head no, "nah. I'm pretty tired. But you should."

I bit my lip in debate and he cupped my face, "go have fun darlin. I'll see you in the morning." He said softly before kissing my forehead once more.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand, "I will however make sure you get in ok." He said walking me to the door.

"Sure you don't want to stay?" I asked not really wanting him to go since I had him back.

"Do you want me to?" he asked his thumb rubbing my hand lightly.

I nodded and he grinned softly, "ok..I will for a while." He said bringing my hand to his lips and dropping it as we walked in. I looked over at him as we walked back to the table. His hand shoved in his front pockets and his lose tie with his messy hair made him completely irresistible. Simply adorable really...

He gave me a wink as we took our seats once again. Everyone's eyes shifted to us and Brendon spoke, "everything's fine." He said calmly.

They all nodded and went back to their conversations except for Gabe of course.

"You didn't tell him did you?" he asked leaning closer to me placing his arm on the back of my chair.

"Not necessarily..."

He sighed, "but you two are ok?"

"Yeah."

"What am I gonna do with you!"

"Get me a drink?" I asked and he laughed, "fine. I'll do that." He said messing with my hair as he got up.

"Cranberry and..."

"Yes." I said cutting him off and he laughed, "gotcha." He said going to the bar.

"Are you and Gabe like..." Brendon started to say and I shook my head, "of course not."

"I mean, it wouldn't be a big deal. He's a cool guy..." he said and I shrugged a bit disappointed that he wouldn't care if we were. See how these mixed feelings confuse me?!

"Yeah well Vicky is cool too so..."

He grinned, "touche."

I rolled my eyes as Gabe sat back down placing my drink in front of me.

"Thanks."

He nodded as he texted on his iphone and Brendon stared at me from his seat.

"I'm sleepy." He said running his hand through his hair.

"I'm not."

"Mhm, wonder why. Thanks for missing our show." He said with a grin.

"I was mad."

"I know darlin, I know." He said placing his hands behind his head.

"You look cute in your little tie and all." I stated and Gabe choked on his drink beside me and Brendon smiled, "well I looked better two hours ago when you weren't there."

"This flirting is hurting my head I'm going for another drink." Gabe stated as he got up once more and I was trying my best not to blush. Brendon didn't seem phased though. He got up quickly and walked over and sat in Gabe's unoccupied seat.

"I'll be at tomorrows show. Promise."

"I know you will." He said confidently.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean, I know where you're sleeping so if I have to drag you there so be it darlin or dangle a shark shaped stuffed animal in front of you."

I gasped and he laughed beside me.

"You're mean now."

"Am not." He said softly as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Honestly, I've missed you so much." He said into my hair and I felt my cheeks redden.

"I've missed you too Bren."

He kissed my cheek before letting go of me.

"I'm gonna go back to the bus I'm exhausted."

I nodded and he gave me a small smile, "see you later. Be careful. Stay with Gabe and that's scary in itself."

I laughed and he kissed my forehead before getting up once more passing Gabe and doing some handshake with him on his way out.

"Boyfriend leaving?" Gabe asked sitting beside me.

"He's tired."

"He asked me if we had a thing." I said laughing.

"Who? You and him?"

"No me and you." I said pointing to him and he chuckled, "ah, was he jealous?"

"No he said I could date you." I said placing my elbow on the table and my face on my hand.

He chuckled, "mhm...let's see if he would be ok with that really..."

"What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow. You're my girlfriend." He said with a grin.

"What?!"

"Pretend of course. Or we'll just be really flirty and see how ok he really is. You know you want to and I just like proving I'm right."

I sighed as I stared at him debating on this deal.

"Do we have to kiss?"

"Even though I know you secretly want to. No, no we don't."

I rolled my eyes and I stood up, "deal. See you in the morning." I said patting his shoulder.

"See you then girlfriend."

I chuckled as I walked out of the place and back to the bus. This could turn out good or bad. Then again, Brendon said he would be ok with me and Gabe! Once on the bus I changed into pajamas and climbed into my bunk finding it hard to sleep knowing Brendon was in the bunk above me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just felt like updating early! thanks for the comments. they help the early updating. :)