Status: In Process.

Always.

Now there’s always time calling for me.

I woke up the next morning to loud talking and laughing coming from the back. I swear it's like bunking with children. I sighed and climbed out of my bunk and walked to the back.

"What time is it?" I asked running my hand through my hair as Spencer and Ryan played guitar hero and Natalie watched with Brendon.

"Noon."

"So too early for you idiots." I mumbled.

"Usually...but we stopped and got red bull." Ryan said happily.

"Oh jeez. Someone get me off of here."

Natalie laughed, "we should be there in thirty."

"Good." I stated as I turned back to go change. Once I was freshened up and good to go we had stopped at our next venue.

"Gonna go get something to eat with us?" Brendon asked as we got ready to get off.

"Um, yeah. Gabe is meeting me here though."

Brendon rubbed the back of his neck, "oh, well I'm sure they'll go with us..."

I nodded and grinned before grabbing my phone and leaving him there on the bus. Once I stepped out Gabe was already at our bus.

He gave me a smile and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" he asked elbowing me lightly.

"This whole thing."

"It'll work. Just wait and see. I'm gonna be super flirty Gabe. It's gonna rock."

"I'm sure you've got him down pack."

"I do." He said grabbing me up and I laughed as he spun me around and I yelled for him to stop.

"Already working." He said with a smile as he stopped spinning and kissed my neck before letting me go.

"Check out ya boy." He mumbled before grasping my hand.

I looked over to Brendon who was pretending to listen to Spencer and John but instead was looking over here periodically.

"I'm so winning this bet. Hey, what do I win?" he asked grabbing my other hand as he walked backwards in front of me.

"Nothing! This wasn't a bet!" I said laughing.

"Sort of was."

"You're gonna run into something." I stated and he smiled, "well so will you if I do so you better pay attention." He said winking.

"I hate you."

"Don't trust me?" he asked jerking me towards him and I squealed causing him to laugh loudly.

"Take that as a no. That hurts."

"What do you expect?!" I asked as we walked into the local McDonald's. How appealing.

"Lunch on me dear." He said sliding his arm over my shoulders.

"How effin sweet you are." I mumbled and he laughed.

"What the fuck is going on?" Natalie asked glaring at us and I leaned over to her as Gabe talked t the lady at the register.

"Tell you later."

"That is never good." She mumbled.

I shrugged with a laugh.

"Cup." Gabe said handing me one.

"No! Really?! That's what this is called? Mhm..." I said walking to the line of drinks.

"Smart ass." He said following me with a grin.

"It's charming." I said with a fake smile and he laughed, "it's cute because you're cute." He said as he pressed the button to get ice and ironically Brendon was near enough to hear.

"Rightttt." I said placing a lid on my cup.

"But you are." He said throwing a piece of ice at me lightly.

I gasped and he chuckled, "opps."

"Gabe!" I said as he did it once more. He laughed as he went to get our food and I looked over at Brendon was staring at me as I grabbed a straw.

"What?" I asked and he shrugged before walking off. I sighed and followed him to our table. I sat between Gabe and the wall to distance myself from Brendon and Natalie's nagging.

"I forget you don't eat meat." I said to Gabe and he chuckled, "and I didn't forget that you like chicken nuggets." He said sliding some to me.

"I'm a sucky person."

"Pretty much." He said and I glared at him.

"Fry?" he asked holding one to my mouth.

Brendon barely said two words while in that place and it didn't get better as we walked back with Gabe and his too good flirting skills. He wrapped his arms around me from behind as we walked and he began to tickle my side.

"Gabe!" I said laughing as I tried to fight him off. He laughed as he let me go and I hopped over to Ryan.

"I was kiddinggg. Come back." Gabe said and I crossed my arms as I stood near Ryan.

"I know what you're up to and I don't like it." Ryan whispered.

"It's just an experiment." I stated and he sighed, "well I think it's working."

I shrugged as Gabe called my name once more, "Emmy!"

Brendon's head shot up at the sound of that and he looked almost ready to kill Gabe as he kept his hands in his pockets. He was the only one that called me that and apparently he didn't like Gabe doing it. Gabe must have picked up on that because he started to laugh. Brendon tugged his hood further on his head and bit his lip. I walked over to him as we came to a stop near our buses.

"Why do you wear these?" I asked reaching up and taking his sunglasses off.

"Because the suns bright."

"But they're purple."

"Are you hating?" he asked as I slid them on and laughed, "not at all."

"Mhm, cute on you." He said with a grin as Brendon walked straight on the bus.

"Well, see you soon. That was fun." He said with a smile as he patted my head.

"I'm going to hell."

"In that case hold on to those." He said referring to his sunglasses and I laughed, "later Gabe."

I walked onto the bus and Spencer and John were already video gaming again in the back and Nat and Ry were sitting on the couch with strict looks on their faces and crossed arms. I sighed, "what?"

"What the fuck was that?"

"What?"

"You and Gabe flirting." Ryan stated.

"Can I not flirt?" I asked innocently.

"You're dirty." Natalie said and I laughed, "am not. It's innocent. I mean, Brendon told me it was ok to date him."

Ryan groaned, "so that's why this is happening."

"What?"

"You're seeing if Brendon gets jealous."

"Am not."

Ryan laughed, "right. Ok. Fine. You just automatically like Gabe. Convincing."

I rolled my eyes and headed to my bunk needing some privacy. Of course Brendon's curtain was open. He was laying in his bunk earphones in his ears, mumbling some song as his hands were behind his head and his ray bans rested on his eyes. I couldn't resist. I sighed and walked closer until I pushed his ray bans back and his eyes opened.

"You ok?" I asked resting my chin on my arm.

He pulled out a ear phone before speaking, "perfect... I thought you said you didn't like Gabe." He said bluntly.

"I don't."

"Didn't look like that. He likes you. Trust me."

"Jealous?" I asked with a grin and he shrugged before placing his head phones back in his ear.

I sighed and crawled into my own bunk. This was tougher than I thought. Or maybe in all honesty, he really doesn't like me...

After a good thirty minutes over thinking everything I heard loud talking in the bus.

"Emmaaaa!" I heard and opened my curtain sticking my head out.

"Any louder?" I said calmly as Gabe walked closer to me.

"Oh...hey." He said with a grin.

"Come for your sunglasses?"

"That's just a bonus. I came for you." He said pulling my curtain back and I sat up.

"And why is that?" I asked laughing.

"Can't a guy just come see a pretty girl for no reason anymore?" he asked with a grin.

"Not when its you. No."

He laughed, "come out with me. We've got hours before the show." He said grabbing my hand.

"To where?"

"Anywhere really." He said pulling me up.

"Fine."

He smiled, "and you can keep those. They look better on you." He said sliding the sunglasses onto my eyes.

"Gabe! Dude go somewhere else with that!" Brendon said loudly as he pulled back his curtain so quick Gabe and I backed up.

"What?"

"Whatever you're fucking doing. Flirting or whatever." He said glaring at us.

"I think someone needs a nap." Gabe mumbled as he grabbed my hand, "alright. We will leave."

"You do that." Brendon mumbled as he hopped down from his bunk angrily. This wasn't the reaction I was expecting that was for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the following for commenting:

elizabeth justine
amandalovesmatty
ANNA jjjpbfwham
little-miss-music
PATDROCKS!
strawberrybubble
shawnieRiot
invaderxzelda64
crazychick67

For real. I love you all.