Status: In Process.

Always.

I’m a fly that’s trapped in a web, but I’m thinking that my spider’s dead.

Once I walked out of Ryan's house Brendon was already to the car.

"Brendonnn." I yelled as I walked towards him. I don't know why I love messing with him.

"I'm sorry. I don't know who your talking to." He said leaning against his car door. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Am I supposed to forgive you over a hug?" he asked but not pulling away.

"Is it working?" I asked into his chest.

"Maybe." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Then yes, yes you are." I said and he laughed.

"You're lucky." He said and I looked up at him.

"Why is that?"

"because I like you so I forgive you." He said smiling and I laughed, "oh I see."

He smiled and stared at me, "Your lip does look better." He said his thumb grazing my bottom lip.

"It still hurts."

He stroked my cheek, "I know darling." He said at a whisper. We stood there in silence as his hand ran down my cheek his fingers touching my jaw.

"I try to understand why someone well, how someone could hurt you..." he said staring at me intensely, focusing on his own fingers as he traced my face.

"...but I can't. I can't wrap my head around it. I mean I feel bad when I grab your hand too hard." He said.

"I just, I don't know. It's stupid but I hate her. I hate her for hurting you and for putting a hand on you. Because, as silly and yes I just said silly..." he said with a smile and I laughed softly.

"...as silly as it sounds. I only want you to be happy and I don't think anyone including your mother should take that away from you." He said softly cupping my face.

"I am happy." I said softly staring into his amazing brown eyes.

"Sometimes."

"No one can be happy all the time."

"No. But no one should be hurt like you all the time either. It just doesn't make sense to me because you're such a great person...I just, I don't know."

I smiled, "i'm not that great of a person."

"You don't give yourself enough credit."

I shrugged and he smiled, "I think that's why I always do things for you. Because, I like to see you happy."

"I'm always happier when i'm with you." I whispered and he smiled, "i'm glad to hear that because I try to make you happy."

"You do."

"You make me happier as well." He said his forehead touching mine.

"Very happy." He said softly placing his hand gently on my neck. His hand sent shivers down my spine and he must have noticed because he smiled. I can't let this go any further. I was starting to remember every reason why I didn't date now.

"We need to go." I manage to get out and he seemed to be a bit taken aback.

"Right." He said pulling away from me and I could tell he was a bit hurt. I got in the car and we drove silently to his house. Stupid, stupid me! I mentally yelled at myself for leaving that opportunity open but it was over now. Once we got home I went straight to finish the album cover. I was locked in my room for about two hours. One because I wanted to smooth things over with what just happened but I did finish the cover.

"Brendon!" I yelled as I looked over my work again.

"Yes darling?" He asked standing in my doorway.

"Um im pretty awesome and try not to pass out from my amazing work..." I said and he laughed as he walked over to me. He looked over the work and seemed to examine it, "Emmy. This is perfect and im not just saying that."

"Well, it is pretty odd for you to say that but I know you can't be lying." I said smiling.

"hMm. Pretty odd." He said more to himself I think.

"We have got to take this to Ryan now." He said excitedly.

"Sure."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house.

"Ryan!" Brendon yelled as he walked into Ryan's house.

"Sure. Walk in whenever."

"Well, maybe you should lock the door." He stated.

"Well, true..." Ryan said and I laughed.

"Dude. Check it out." Brendon said handing Ryan everything.

"Dude. Amazing."

"Pretty. Odd." Brendon said smiling.

Ryan looked at him, "the art work?"

"Yes. So album title, Pretty Odd. Emma said it earlier and it clicked" He said excitedly.

"Geez Em, you wanna write the songs too?" Ryan asked with a smile.

"Sure, why not."

He laughed, "this is perfect Ems. Thanks." Ryan said wrapping me up in a hug.

"Welcome." I said laughing.

"Awe. My Emmy is so talented." Brendon said spinning me around in his arms.

"Can I keep this? I can give it to our manager tomorrow." Ryan asked and I nodded.

"Are you gonna come on tour with us?" he asked excitedly.

I laughed, "I have school dear."

"Yes, but don't you have a break next month?"

"Yes."

"Well, tour with us then! I mean, what will you do without us?! Plus, we leave the end of the month."

"Which is next week."

"Crap! Really?"

I laughed, "yes."

"So, we would only have to be without you for two weeks! What do you say?" Ryan asked and I smiled at his excitement.

"Sure."

"Yey!" he said hugging me.

"So, Natalie is coming over. You guys wanna stay and watch a movie with us?"

"Oh no! We don't want to interrupt anything." I said with a smirk and Brendon laughed.

"Its not like that. Stay." Ryan said rolling his eyes.

Brendon and I laughed, "wanna stay?" he asked.

"Sure. I guess."

He smiled, "k."

We both sat down on the couch as we waited on Natalie.
I was pretty exhausted. From the carnival and finishing that cover im surprised I was still up. I leaned my head against Brendon's shoulder.

"Awe. Are you sleepy? We can go home darling we don't have to stay." Brendon said smiling at me.

"No its fine. Really." I said crossing my arms.

"Here." He said handing me his hoodie he took off right when we walked into Ryan's.

"Thanks." I said pulling it on and he laughed at how I put it on.

"Oh what am I going to do with you?" Brendon asked with a smile as he pulled my hair out from under the hoodie.

"Where is Natalie!" I said yawning.

"I don't know. I'm not psychic darling." Brendon said laughing.

I pushed him lightly and he pulled me into his lap.

"Emmy. Do you want to go home? Don't lie to me." He said smiling.

"No seriously. Im fine." I said. He didn't seem convinced but he dropped it. I laid my head against his chest as he held me. I felt myself falling asleep right as Natalie walked in and slammed the door.

"Was that necessary?" I mumbled and Brendon laughed because he was the only one who heard me.

"Sorry, I had to pick up the movie. Long line. Etc." She said sitting down dramatically.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"Um..."

"If you got a girly movie we are out!" ryan said and I chuckled.

"Shush! No. I got the hangover."

"Lucky!" Ryan said and Natalie laughed.

"Put it in." Brendon said. Natalie did as Ryan brought popcorn and drinks in. Natalie turned off the lights and I was going to watch it. BUT Brendon was a lot more appealing and I was tired. The next thing I know Brendon was trying to wake me up.

"Emmy, sweetie, wake up."

"No." I said into his shirt.

"Look, you can sleep on me when we get home." He said laughing softly.

"But i'm tired now."

He stroked my cheek, "so, you just want me to sleep here?"

"Yes." I whispered my eyes still closed.

"Well that's so sweet." He said and I opened my eyes and he had a grin on his face.

"Fineee. Lets go." I said sighing.

He smiled, "oh I love how sweet you are."

"The sweetest." I said and he chuckled as we got up.

"Thanks guys that movie was amazing." I said and Natalie laughed, "oh I bet."

"See you guys tomorrow im sure." I said and Brendon directed me to the car.

"Soo tireddd." I said as we walked the steps into our house. Well that

He laughed, "almost there."

He unlocked the door and once we got in I went straight to my room and fell asleep right when I hit the bed. I woke up abruptly and looked at the clock that said 2 a.m. I turned on my light. I had a bad dream so now I didn't want to sleep in the dark. I got out of bed and got out of my jeans and put on some pajama shorts. I tip toed to Brendon's room and he woke up at the sound of me closing the door. He slept with his door opened which bothered me.

"What's wrong darling?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"I had a bad dream." I said and he laughed softly,

"Planning to stay? I assume since you closed the door."

"I'm scared now." I said and he chuckled, "well come lay down."

I crawled onto his bed and laid down beside him. He pulled the cover up and then put his arm around me.

"And what was this dream about? Heights? Bugs or sharks?" he asked teasingly.

"Stop it. No I don't know what it was about." I mumbled closing my eyes.

"Awe. Poor baby." He said pulling me to his chest.

"You're mean."

"I'm kidding. I'll protect you darling." He whispered and I fell asleep to him twisting my hair around his finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:

ShawnieRiot
amandalovesmatty

For commenting...

I pretty much love everyone who has taken the time to read this just incase you didn't know.