Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

Dinner with the Radkes. Should I be frightened?

"But Ronnie, what if he hates me!" I whined as Ronnie and I walked up to a medium sized house with a pretty lawn.

"He'll love you!" Ronnie exclaimed, kissing my forehead "He already does. I've told him so much about you!"

"You sure?" I asked, grabbing his hand before he could knock on the door and holding it against his chest.

"Yes." He whispered, grabbing my chin softly and kissing me softly on the lips before knocking on the door three times.

There was thumping then the door opened, revealing a tall man with a bit of a beer belly rubbing his head "Owwww. Ronnie! Son, I missed you!"

The man embraced Ronnie in a man hug(Lololol.) then turned to me "You must be Kayley."

Ronnie's jaw clenched at the name. Hmm, strange. I must ask him about it later.

"Yep. Hi." I smiled, shaking his outstretched hand.

"I'm Robert, but call me Robbie." He explained with a smile "You're a bit young, aren't ya?"

"Eighteen in four months time."

"They get younger each time, Ron." He chuckled, eyeing Ronnie's grin.

"'Course." Ronie stuck his tongue out and pulled me knto the house "BRAD GET YO' ASS DOWN HERE!"

"SHUT UP, I'M COMING!" A male voice yelled from upstairs. After a minute or so, there was thumping and the voice yelled "OW".

"Classy, bro." Ronnie chortled as a guy tumbled down the stairs.

"SHUT UP, FAGGOT" He screamed, getting up and shoving Ronnie playfully.

"BOYS, BEHAVE!" Robbie shouted, grabbing 'Brad' by the arm and making him face me. "Brad, this is Ronnie's girlfriend Kayley."

"Hey." Brad said then muttered "Why does Ronnie always get the hot ones?"

"Maybe because mother left me with her good looks and not much else." Ronnie snapped, making me grin at the reference to his song "The Westerner". "As Kay's mom did to her."

With that he lead me to the living room and pulled a chair out for me. Who knew Ronald Radke was such a gentleman?:')

"I made dinner." Brad grumbled.

"More like ordered Chinese." Robbie shook his head.

"CHINESE!" I squealed, literally jumping up and down.

They all burst out laughing at my expression. I probably looked like a five year old on Christmas eve, but I couldn't care less. When Brad and Robbie bought the bags, I grinned and grabbed three boxes(there were about 20) and two bags of rice.

"You sure you'll be able to eat all that?" Brad asked unsurely.

"She ate all of Mika's sushi and wanted more. She didn't even feel sick. There were 11 boxes." Ronnie smirked.

"Thirteen, actually." I corrected with a triumphant grin.

"Ronnie, marry her. She'd make a proper Radke." Robbie said through a mouthful of rice.

"Dad...." My boyfriend whined, facepalming while I let my face drop into the rice.

"OW! FUCK! HOT!" I cried, picking my head up and wiping at my face to get rid of the rice.

They seemed t like me. We ate dinner in peace. Peace in Radke language; Laughing, shoving, throwing rice at eachother.

"Okay, while I'm still sober--" Ronnie started but was cut off by the light going off. WTF?

"POWERCUT!" Brad yelled from the door, making us all chuckle as he turned the lights back on.

"Where's Ronnie?" I asked.

"Hi." Ronnie said, making me look to my other side.

"Oh here you are. WAIIIIIIT, Why are you on one knee?"

"Kayley, will you marry me?"

"Whaaaaa....Whatttttt?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovely proposal, eh? XD
Comment, subscribe. :D <3