Status: Fin.

Inferno

Break

When I got on my break I decided to go for a walk, I messaged Iseult to ask her what she's up to and she tells me that she's at work. I follow her directions and find myself in a shop I had always wanted to go into, but never had the guts when I was with my friends or family. Its full of the most amazing clothing, the sort of clothing Iseult and her friends wear, corsets and jeans with chains and heels with weird and grotesque patterns and shirts with band names and all sorts of things I wish I had the guts to wear.

I walk in, with a smile on my face, I greet the man behind the counter, he looks familiar but I push that thought aside when I see Iseult, I have to stop myself from running towards her, instead sneaking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her skinny waist.

"Hey beautiful," I whisper in her hair and I can feel her shiver as my breath caresses her overly sensitive neck.

"Dante, don't do that here," she whispers in warning and I smile and kiss her bare shoulder before letting her go.

"So, how's work?" I ask her and she smiles at me, taking my hand and looking at her boss, he nods and she grins and makes a small high pitched noise in her excitement.

Iseult leads me out the back of the store and to a small room, she shows me the new clothing she had picked out from the things that had just come into the store. Then her eyes find mine and she kisses me, lustily. I place my hands on either side of her face and slip my tongue inside her mouth. I can feel her knees becoming weak and push her up against the wall.

A noise escapes her throat and she begins tugging at my belt as my hands work their way up the skirt of her dress. I stop for a second and look at her, breaking the contact of our lips. I take her in, she looks so gorgeous wearing the strapless black and purple dress with black boots, I sigh and go to stop, knowing that we shouldn't do this, especially out the back of her work.

"Its okay Dante, Mick won't come out here, I think he knows whats happening anyway, he doesn't mind, I look out for him when he comes out here with his girlfriend so its alright," she smiles at me.

I smirk and kiss her neck, she immediately becomes putty in my hands and I gently nip at her neck as she gives up on my belt and instead just unzips the zipper and gently frees my dick from my underwear. Her hand pumps up and down it as I slip my fingers into her underwear and pull them to the side. I rub my fingers against the warm nub before taking my member from her hands and gently slipping it inside her.

Her fingers clench around my shoulders and I smile, picking her up and wrapping her legs around me whilst pressing her back against the wall. She comes quickly and I can feel myself building up, quicker than normal, matching the urgency and heat of the moment. She buries her face in my shoulder, trying to muffle the sound as she comes again. I bite my lip and tongue, trying to quieten the groans as I quickly build up to my climax. I plunge into her once more, harder and deeper that before and she tips her head back and she comes a third time and I spill inside of her.

We stay like that for a little while, before I pull out of her and let her slowly place her feet back on the floor, I continue to hold onto her as she regains the strength in her legs and fixes up her dress and underwear. I fix myself up as well and place another kiss on her lips, gently raking my fingers through her hair to neaten it. She does the same to me and smiles sweetly at me.

"We have to go Dante, your break is nearly over," she reluctantly whispers in my ear as she holds onto me.

I nod, removing my hands from her waist and we walk out hand in hand back to the front of the shop. However I let go of her hand when I see Jaret staring at us, as he places back a tshirt, Iseult quietly goes back to the work she had been doing. I nod at Jaret as I walk past him and back to the music store I work in. I smile at my boss and pick up a guitar and sit and play it whilst there isn't any customers in the store.