Status: Fin.

Inferno

Ban lifted

When I was finally no longer grounded the first thing I did was get in my shit-box of a car and drive over to Iseult's place, telling my parents that I'm going to a friend's place to study and probably have dinner. I park on the street as there is two unfamiliar cars in the driveway, along with both Iseult's car and bike and realise that maybe I should have called her to check if it was okay to come over.

I shrug and go up to the front door, I knock on the door and a man in his mid forties answers it, he's slightly taller than me, with the icy blue eyes as Colleen and the same deep brown hair as Blair though greyed at the temples.

"Hello there," the man smiles, his voice laced with a thick Irish accent, like the one Iseult gets when she's excited or talking about Ireland.

"Hi umm you must be Mr Talley, I'm a friend of Iseult's, is she home?" I ask politely, slightly worried.

"She sure is, are you a new friend of her's? I haven't met you before," he frowns and I see a woman about his age come and stand behind him, she has Iseult and Blair's green eyes and a mix of both Iseult and Colleen's hair colours.

"I've known her for almost a year now," I smile when I realise that.

"Da, if that's a lad called Dante, he's Iseult's new toy," I hear Blair call from another room. Shock plays over both Mr and Mrs Talley's faces and they step back to let me into the house. I slip out of my shoes and go up to Iseult's room, feeling her parent's stares burning into my back.

I knock on the door and when I hear Iseult tell me to come in I open it and quickly shut it behind me, leaning against it.

"Hey there," I whisper and she swings around in her desk chair, hair frazzled and glasses on.

"What on earth are you doing here?" she asks as she jumps up and flings herself into my arms.

"Well I'm no longer grounded so I decided to come over and surprise you," I shrug and she smiles, planting a kiss on my lips.

"This is a wonderful surprise Danny, thank you," she smiles brighter and kisses me again before pulling me to sit on her bed with her.

We talk for some time until I just can't help myself anymore.

"Why did Blair just call me your new toy?" I ask her quietly and an extremely hurt expression floods over her face.

"He thinks you're going to hate me once you get to know me, or just believe in the rumours and leave, like everyone else has, he doesn't trust you and he thinks that I'll run if I get too attached to you," she admits and I frown at her, "Which is completely untrue, I'm past being able to run…"

"What do you mean Iz?" I swallow the lump in my throat as she looks down and fiddles with her skirt, refusing to look up at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you are my loves.