Status: Fin.

Inferno

Welcome to my home

We land in Ireland and before we disembark the plane I pull my jumper on and Dante slips into his jacket. I take his hand in mine and lead him through the terminal to where we can find our bags. I help place it all on a luggage trolley and then walk to where our driver is. Dante plays with his lip rings as we settle down in the car and for the hour long drive we all talk about what we will do whilst were here. We drive past the town of Wicklow to my parent's place in Dunbar Head, there are only three houses in this suburb, my grandparent's, Aunty Glynna's and my parent's holiday house. Dante's jaw drops as we pull up in front of my parents' house.

Dante knew my parent's had money, but I guess he never realised that my Dad's entire family is made of money.

With a smile on my face I watch as Dante gets out of the car, the butler takes our bags up to our rooms, placing Dante's in my room and I take his hand to show him around the house and introduce him to our small team of staff. We have two cooks, a maid, butler, gardener and cleaners, all employed year round.

Finally after showing him the house and the grounds I show him my room, the walls are white with a deep blue feature wall, one of the white walls has a beautiful bay window in it, the cushion of the build in seat is the same blue as my wall and the curtains that can close the window off. My bed is a king sized four poster with white muslin curtains tied with blue ribbons with white covers and blue decorative cushions. My other furniture is here and there and my walk in wardrobe leads to my en suite.

Dante looks around my room in awe and I begin to think that maybe I should have told him how much money my family actually has.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay triple update because of how short this chapter is, but I'll still post later tonight as well if I get the chance, I love you guys, thank you for subscribing, the rec and for commenting <3