Status: Fin.

Inferno

Moose

We travelled into the city and she parked her car in a grungy, alleyway. We got out and I asked her if she was sure it was safe to park down here, she assured me it was and with a smile took my hand and lead me across the road and down some steps. We walked through a door painted bright red and down a hall to get to this room, which shined with all these sterile stainless steel objects. Iseult smiled at me and then walked up to the receptionist’s desk.

“Iseult, so glad to see you back again,” the woman smiles at her. Iseult looks at me then the two women organise something in light whispers. The woman nods then Iseult smiles and walks over to sit with me.

“What was that about?” I ask her suspiciously.

“You’ll soon find out darling,” Iseult leans her head onto my shoulder and plays with my hands.

I look at her sitting there and smile, she called me darling, but then again she had always called me things like darling, sweetheart, hun, it was her thing. She came off as this hard arsed bitch, her heart frozen and not a care in the world, but talking to her these last few months, showed a completely different side that no one seemed to be willing to let her show, purely because they shunned her for how she dressed. She continues to play with my hand, her hands so soft in my larger ones.

“Talley! What the fuck are you doing here?” a big burly man walks up to us and I stiffen, intimidated by his gruff appearance and the anger in his voice.

“Moose! You bastard! I brought you a customer and that’s how you great me? Fuck,” Iseult glares at him and I tense a little more, getting more on edge as the man rises to his full height. Then something unexpected happens, both this man and Iseult burst out in laughter, making me flinch. The guy picks Iseult up in a hug and twirls her around then places her on the floor again.

“You bitch, you don’t visit me often enough, I’ve missed seeing your smiling face,” the guy smiles at her and his intimidating appearance melts away to one that reminds me of my grandfather.

“I’ve been going to school man, got my HSC then I’m done!”

“School, forgot you still go to that thing.”

“Yeah well I’ll be done by November, I promise after that I’ll be around more often,” she smiles sweetly.

“Good, so who is this little one? He doesn’t seem like the type of guy you would choose to hang out with, he a family member or something?” Moose asks.

“No, this is Dante and what do you mean he isn’t my type? Who said I have a type?” she asks with a scowl.

“Okay, okay don’t get so defensive Pixie,” Moose gives her a look that I can’t quite decipher and then looks at me, “So what brings you here today?”

“Izzy did, I just tagged along,” I answer quietly, my confidence suddenly lost.

“Well according to her you’re getting snake bites,” Moose tells me and I look at him my mouth hanging open.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go my lovlies, another in Dante's perspective :)