Status: Fin.

Inferno

Cool enough

I get off the phone to Dante, was I cool enough, did I sound too eager to see him again? I look at the clock on my bedside table, its bright green lights tell me that it’s only 9am. No one I know except for my best friend Bailey ever calls me before midday. I pull myself out of bed and into my walk in robe.

I look at myself in the full length mirror. My pale skin looks even paler under the black oversized shirt and the light blue boxers. My hair is a dishevelled mess and my eyes are circled in yesterday’s makeup. There is a foul taste in my mouth and I walk out of my room and across the hall to the bathroom that I share with my younger siblings. I run a brush through my hair and then rinse my mouth out with some water.

Yawning and stretching, I make coffee and drink it whilst searching the fridge for something to eat. I find a plate of pre-cooked crispy bacon and look at the note on top of it. “Eat Something Iseult.” Mum’s handwriting, she’s obviously gone to fix something at the office. I sigh and place my empty mug in the sink then carry the plate with me upstairs.

A pair of black jeans, a loose white shirt and my chucks, I pull my hair into a loose pony tail and add a small amount of eyeliner. I apply Chap Stick and grab my key ring instead of the single key. Slowly I tiptoe downstairs and out the front door. Shrugging on my jacket I unlock my car and hop in. I drive to Dante’s house 30 minutes away and walk up the driveway. I knock on the door and smile when I see him answer the door.

He’s wearing pyjama pants, his hair is a mess and his eyes are sleepy, when he sees me his eyes widen in horror and his mouth forms a small o shape.

“You fell asleep didn’t you?” I ask holding back a smirk.

“I am so sorry, give me five minutes and I’ll be ready I promise,” he replies flustered and then blushes, “I mean, don’t worry about it, ready in five.”

“Yeah…sure,” I walk in and he closes the door behind me, I sit down on the couch as he rushes back to his room. I rest my head on the armrest and my feet are hanging off the couch. I close my eyes and wait for him, fiddling with my keys as I do so. I hear a crash and a groan and quickly race to the source of the noise.

Walking into his room I see Dante on the floor of his closet, a pile of clothing on top of him and his pants around his ankles with no other clothing on. I raise my eyebrow then smile and walk over to him, I offer my hand and pull him up. He pulls his pants up and buttons them then looks at the mess.

“What were you even doing?” I ask him and he shrugs.

“Looking for a shirt,” he tells me and I go over to the pile of clothes, I find a shirt that I like and toss it at him then begin picking the clothing up. Then notice the broken shelf. I look at Dante and he puts it back in place then we put his clothes back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler chapter :)

Looks like hardcore Izzy gets as flustered as Dante ;)

Oh and character profiles for Izzy and Danny are up in the characters section, check it out if you wish, the photo of Iseult isn't how I actually imagine her so its only up there until I can find something better, so if you guys have a photo that you think better suits her I will very gladly put that up :) so just either post it as a comment or message it to me.
Really appreciate the help guys.

Also... Don't be a silent reader!

<3 JesseLiz xx

Iseults PJs

Iseult & Dante's Outfits