Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Throw it All Away

Mya's P.O.V

"Here, take the camera and film some stuff for Alex's birthday DVD." Matt said, handing me the small camera, I didn't take it.

"Trying to get rid of me huh?" I asked, smirking and swinging my legs as I sat atop the large speaker.

"You're distracting me, and get off of that." He chuckled.

"Is that all I am to you James, a distraction!?" I said over dramatically, throwing myself off of the speaker.

He just stared at me and laughed, handing me the camera again, this time I snatched it and stuck my tongue out, leaving Matt to his job. We had been distant since the little argument in the parking lot but now things are back to normal, it's good to have my best friend back.

Alex's birthday is coming up fast and I still don't know what to get him, I've never had to deal with this before, when I'm with guys it just never comes to their birthday. I don't know why it just doesn't happen. I turned the camera on and walked around back stage.

"Hey Colussy, say something nice to the birthday boy!" I yelled.

He turned around and stuck up two middle fingers with a smirk on his face.

"Nice!" I chuckled, continuing on my way.

"Yeah." He sighed, starting to hook up microphones.

Colussy forgave me for giving him temporary brain damage, but I notice he still flinches a little when I lift my arm, I actually do feel awful about that.

I spotted Jack, Rian and Zack throwing water bottles at each other.

"Hey! Say something epic to my man!" I joked.

"Your man!?" Jack yelled.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jack, I'll back off." I laughed.

"Thought so." He grumbled,"Oh and love you smooches!" He yelled flamboyantly into the camera.

"Happy birthday Alex." Zack and Rian said, chuckling at Jack's antics.

I kept moving, heading to the dressing room to see who else I could harass, I stepped over a few wires before finding the door with All Time Low's logo taped to the front. I turned the knob and pushed the door open.

"Say Happy Birthday to my babes!"I yelled with a smile on my face.

I looked through the viewing screen and the camera fell to the floor. Alex was on the couch attached to some skanks mouth, they both jumped up when they heard the camera crash to the ground.

"Mya!" Alex yelled, jumping up.

"How could you!?" I screamed.

"Um, I should go..." The girl said awkwardly, she had bleach blonde hair and a trashy look to her.

"Yeah you should, you fucking whore! Get away from my fucking boyfriend!" I screamed, stomping over to her and grabbing her pony tail.

"Fuck! Let go of me bitch!"

"Mya, stop!" Alex pleaded.

I dragged her over to the door and threw her out slamming it behind her and locking it.

"Mya, it's not what it looks-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I screeched."I fucking knew this would happen, ugh I'm so stupid!"

"Mya, I'm sorry I-"

"I'm just walking around, making you something for your birthday and I walk in on you laying on top of some diseased whore! That's just perfect!" I yelled, stomping towards him, letting out a sarcastic chuckle."I trusted you! Oh my God, I fucking trusted you!"

"Mya I-" He stammered, taking a step towards me, trying to take my hand, I backed up quickly, I didn't want him touching me.

"That's where I went wrong, I decided to trust an asshole like you, this is all my fault! Right Alex?! Right?!" I screamed, asking him a question I knew I wouldn't let him answer.

I thought I would be crying right now but my face was dry, I wasn't sad, I was pissed.

"Mya, you won't let me explain!" He yelled.

"Damn right I won't let you explain! How are you going to explain what I just saw? Normally I would want to hear what you could come up with but I'm really not in the mood." I scoffed.

"Mya please..."

"Just don't." I said, raising a hand and turning around, walking towards the door.

I stopped and turned around, evening my breathing,"Wipe the lip stick off of your face, you have a signing and it won't look good on camera." I said calmly, he lifted his hand to his face and started rubbing it off.

I went to walk away, only to stop again,"Oh and in case it wasn't clear, we're done. That was your third strike and I'm not coming back. Just do us both a favor and never speak to me again." I said, he was about to say something but he stopped himself and sunk down onto the couch.

Once I left the room the tears started pouring and I felt a ripping sensation in my chest, my heart was breaking. I ran as fast as I could down the hall, trying to get out of there but I smashed into Matt sending us both spilling onto the floor. Instead of standing up I leaned against the wall and sobbed.

"Oh my God Mya, are you okay, did you land on something?" He asked worriedly, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Alex, he- he," I couldn't finish I my body was racking with sobs, I wanted to stop, I wanted go back to being mad.

Matt didn't ask any more questions, he just helped me up and led me into one of the small rooms at the venue and sat with me on the couch as I cried. How could he do this to me, we were doing so great, he said that he loved me. It was a a lie, all of it, every touch every [i[kiss every word, everything. My chest kept tightening and the tears kept coming, I didn't stop until I was almost asleep in Matt's arms.

"Matty?" I whispered.

"Hm?"

"You haven't sang to me in a awhile." I stated quietly.

"I know."

"Will you?"

"What?"

"Sing to me...please."

"No problem." He whispered.

I was falling asleep so quickly I didn't really hear the words but I felt the humming of his chest underneath me, before I drifted off I heard him quietly sing,

"Will he love you like I loved you? Will he tell you everyday? Will he make you feel invincible with every word he'll say? Can you promise me if this was right? Don't throw it all away. Can you do all these things? Will you do all these things? Like we used to. Oh, like we used to."

And with that I let sadness, and exhaustion take me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
See some upset people... Anyways my Lions are being super awesome, look at you all making me smile like weirdo at my screen ;):
xXxBethaneexXx
Alexander Gaskarth;
ForeverATL1997
Pathetic Souvenir;
Felicia_Selina
callmeadreamer


You're all so dedicated it makes me feel all bubbly xD
Thanks for reading subscribing and ESPECIALLY commenting! I need the feedback more than you know and I'm glad that you guys understand :)

♥SMOOCHES!♥