Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Cold

I didn't mean for it to happen, it wasn't supposed to happen, I didn't want it to happen, but it did. If I could take it back now I would but life sucks and there are no do-overs. That girl wasn't supposed to come back here, Mya wasn't supposed to walk in, I wasn't supposed have been so stupid. But she did and I am. All I can do is sit here and pretend this is all just a fucked up nightmare that I'll wake up from. I love Mya, I know that, but I made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes.

5 hours earlier

I'm excited for the signing, I love meeting the fans, they're all so dedicated, some of them are creepy but most aren't. I was about to grab my shirt and pull it on when the door opened. A pretty girl about my age walked in and closed the door behind her, she looked kind of slutty, just my type a few months ago. I pulled the shirt on.

"Hey." She smiled, walking towards me.

"Hey." I responded awkwardly.

"I heard you were back here, thought we could talk." She said coming closer only standing about a foot away.

"Well actually I have to go but it was nice meeting you."

I tried to walk past her but she wrapped her arms around my neck and crashed her lips against mine, I pushed her off.

"What the hell!?" I screamed, wiping her spit off of my face.

"Sorry, thought you were always up for a good time."

"Yeah, with my girlfriend." I said, walking towards the door once again.

She laughed loudly,"Didn't know Alex Gaskarth could be whipped."

"I'm not whipped." I retorted.

"A real man would take advantage of the opportunity to have a little fun." She said, standing close to me once again."And I know you're a real man, am I right Alex?" She whispered, her face inches from mine.

Next thing I knew her lips were pressed against mine again and I wasn't pushing away, Mya won't find out it's no big deal, I mean old habits die hard she can't expect me to be reformed right away. We traveled to the couch to continue, when we hear something crash to the ground.

"Mya!?"


And that's what happened, it was nothing more than a mistake but Mya was really upset and that's an understatement. She's the true definition of a woman's wrath. She just looked so angry, I've never seen anyone that upset and to know that I caused it really upsets me. I don't know what I'm going to do but whatever it is it'll have to wait until after the signing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the room and sat at the long table where Jack, Zack, and Rian were already seated. They were going to let the fans in any second now.

"Hey guys." I said, sitting down next to Jack, he just looked away and Rian and Zack put their heads down."Hellooo?" I chuckled waving my hand in front of Jack's face.

"Hey." He said quietly, his head still turned.

"Due what's-"

Before I could finish the venue employee opened the double doors and fans came streaming in and walking right up to the table. I plastered a smile on my face and tried to focus but my mind kept drifting during conversations with the fans, wondering what Mya was doing and if she was still mad. Knowing her she was probably shredding all of my clothes as we speak, not that I blame her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my epic Lions, when did you get so awesome? xD:

ForeverATL1997
Alexander Gaskarth;
xXxBethaneexXx
rainbowfeatherhat
careeloves
Felicia_Selina
Pathetic Souvenir;
callmeadreamer


I love your comments and I know this is short so I'm posting the next chapter soon, mwah!