Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Take A Chance

As soon as I woke up I rushed to the back room to check the door, when I did I found it unlocked. It was strange for it to open so easily after struggling with it for so long last night but now when I turned the knob it glided open. I could see the back of Mya's head as she watched the movie flashing across the screen. It was Mr. Deeds, an old Adam Sandler movie, one of her favorites. I walked up to the couch and she didn't look at me so I sat down beside her and watched the movie in silence. We watched the entire movie without exchanging a word, what we normally laughed at hysterically only earned a small smile. As soon as the credits started to roll Mya stood up and walked to the other side of the room.

"Mya, about last night I'm sorry for-." I didn't know how to finish the sentence, I'm not sorry for kissing her but I am sorry.

"For what?" She whispered, almost as if she didn't even know why I should be apologizing.

Then I realized everything that I was sorry for...

"I'm sorry for liking the sound of your voice, I'm sorry for falling in love with your smile, I'm sorry for wishing I could just hold you, I'm sorry for wanting to spend every second I have in your presence, I'm sorry for always and doing the wrong thing, I'm sorry for messing up constantly, I'm sorry for not being able to explain how I feel about you without stupid cliche's, I'm sorry for liking you, and I'm sorry for just wanting to be with you, Mya I'm sorry." Throughout this I slowly moved towards her until I was two inches behind her, we were almost touching and she still had her back to me.

She turned around and put her lips near mine,"Don't be." she whispered, pressing her lips to mine, sending an electric feeling up my spine, causing me to quickly wrap my arms around her waist.

Mya's P.O.V

I'm done with being scared of how I feel, I'm done with worrying about weather or not I'm doing right by people. I like Alex and I'm not letting my past make me ignore the static I feel when we touch because that's not fair. I kissed Alex passionately hopefully sending to him the same feeling he sent to me last night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been in the back room all day just making out and watching movies and I definitely don't mind. Alex is the perfect movie partner, he doesn't talk to much but he let's me go on and on about my favorite parts, just the way Matt used to-. I have got to stop doing that, comparing them to each other, they're completely different people and it's only setting what we have up for disaster. I rolled over on the couch and looked at Alex's smiling face.

"Wipe that grin off of your face." I joked, smirking slightly.

"I can't help it." He smiled sweetly.

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off of the couch.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked, his eyes glued to the screen.

"To see what state we're in." I said blandly, leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

I love affection but I need to breathe at some point, not that I don't enjoy the lip locking and spooning. I'm a very cuddly girl contrary to popular belief, well I am when you throw in a couple minutes of a hard core tongue war. Eh, what can I say. I walked past the rest of the guys and ignored a peeved off look from Matt.

"Where have you been all day?" Jack asked.

"At a Metro Station concert," I said sarcastically,"Where do you think?" I asked, annoyed.

"Hmm, I'm going to guess giving our boy Alex a very thorough tonsillectomy." Jack joked, waggling his eye brows. The guys all laughed when I chucked a nearby empty soda can at him.

Matt stood up and went to his bunk, I stared after him and contemplated going to talk to him but decided against it. His feelings about what I do with Alex aren't my concern anymore.

"So where are we?" I asked.

"Somewhere called Dellview." Rian, muttered from behind his laptop.

"Dellview North Carolina!?!" I screamed.

"Uh, yeah. Thanks for screaming by the way, I guess my ear drums aren't that important." Rian complained.

"Ah! Stop the bus! Stop the bus!" I screamed at the bus driver."This towns only a mile long I don't want to miss it!" I yelled, the bus slowing down at the only gas station in town.

I ran off of the bus and across the street.

Alex's P.O.V

I heard Mya yelling to stop the bus and felt it slow until it was completely stationary. I paused the movie and got off of the couch, going out there to see what was going on. I bumped into Matt and he rolled his eyes at me before continuing on his way. We both saw Mya shoot out of the door and followed after her quickly. She ran out into the small road and across the street, banging on the door to the small house located there.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Matt shouted at her.

Before she could respond a pretty brunette opened the door and screeched, hugging Mya tightly as they jumped around. The were talking animatedly with wide smiles, Matt and I looked at each other with confused looks painting our faces.

"Do you know who that is?" I asked, gesturing across the street.

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p' and shoving his hands in his pockets.

Mya grabbed the brunette by the hand and dragged her across the road towards us, by the time she made it the were both still laughing.

"Okay, Alex, Matt, this is Jessie and Jessie this is Alex and Matt." Mya said, pointing to us.

"I know Matt but it's nice to meet you Alex." She smiled.

I was going to respond but Matt cut me off.

"I'm sorry, but you said you knew me...I've never met you before in my life." He said, chuckling awkwardly.

"Well Mya talked about you so much I feel like I do." She laughed.

"Oh, alright. I guess that makes sense. Nice to meet you anyways Jessie." He smiled.

Even though I know Matt and Mya are best friends I can't help but to feel jealous about their history together. He has a leg over me in that aspect and if he ever decides to act on that love he supposedly got over I'm screwed. I need to make Mya mine, tonight, I'll ask her tonight.

"Well, I'm gonna bring Jessie inside to meet everyone else!" Mya said, happily, dragging Jessie away again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Agh! So guess what, I decided to start posting more because not posting sucks and I've been doing that so yeah...
Anyways, my lovely Lions:
xXxBethaneexXx
Alexander Gaskarth;
Felicia_Selina
callmeadreamer
Pathetic Souvenir;

Your comments are HIGHLY appreciated lol
Someone unsubscribed yesterday and they suck but that's fine because you all being soooo epic makes up for them xD