Status: foREVer

Scream

Band Practice

Johnny’s POV

“Dude band practice isn’t a good idea right now…” I sighed while rubbing my rough hands down my face.

“Dude I know you just got your daughter but we need to practice…” I listened to Shads drone on and on as my eyes trailed to Jasey.

She cried herself back to sleep about 3 hours ago and he was saying I had to leave to his house. I know I had work but she just got back to sleep and after last night’s episode I didn’t want her alone.

“Dude, dude, DUDE; are you even listening?”

“W-What huh?” He sighed annoyed.

“I said just bring her over, she can sleep in the guest bedroom.” I chewed my bottom lip.

“I don’t know… I don’t wanna be away from her,” I admitted with a sigh.

“If you’re that afraid she can sleep on the couch in here; we’ll be behind the glass anyway…” I pinched the bridge of my nose and shut my eyes before nodding to myself.

“Alright… give me like… 30 minutes.”

“Alright, see you then,” I hung up and walked over to her.

She laid curled up under a blanket on the couch.

“Jasey,” I lightly shook her.

She stirred but didn’t get up.

“Jasey,” I said a bit louder and shook her more.

Finally she opened her eyes before slowly sitting up. She looked at me confused before rubbing her eyes with her fist in a cute manner; I would’ve laughed if I wasn’t feeling so bad.

“Jasey I have band practice that I can’t get out of…” I trailed off and she cocked her head to the side. “I need you to come with me.” she pouted and I bit my lip. “I don’t want you here alone; you can sleep on Matt’s couch in the same room as me…” She sighed while looking down.

“Please Jasey… I’d feel better if you were with me,” she looked up at me again before slowly nodding and I smiled softly.

“We have to leave soon so… do you want to change or something?” she shook her head and I chuckled before nodding and rushing upstairs.

I splashed some water on my face to wake up more and looked at my reflection; Mohawk down, lose black shirt, and basketball shorts. Basically looks like I just rolled out of bed which I pretty much did. I grabbed my bass and went downstairs again.

I saw Jasey in the kitchen drinking some coffee and resting her head in her hands. Guilt washed over me as I thought of just leaving her here; no I made up my mind already.

“Ready?” She looked up and nodded before standing and putting her cup in the sink.

I looked at her attire; long plaid red pj pants, fuzzy bunny slippers, and a white wife beater. I chuckled at the blanket from the couch that was wrapped around her as she followed me out.

I got in the car and she slid into the back seat making me frown.

“You could sit in the front you know…” I said as I pulled out my driveway and headed to Matt’s.

She looked at me through the mirror and shrugged sadly before looking down causing me to sigh.

We reached Shads driveway and I hopped out with Jasey following. I walked in without knocking with bass at my side and Jasey behind me. Val was in the kitchen and I smiled at her.

“They are downstairs already; you guys want anything to drink?” I shook my head before looking back at Jasey who shook her head also.

“We’re gonna head down; see ya later,” I smiled and waved.

I heard loud chatter as I got closer to the bottom. I emerged into the studio/basement and the guys looked over.

“Finally!” Brian sighed causing me to roll my eyes.

Their attention quickly went to Jasey behind me; I looked to see her rubbing her eyes tiredly again.

Guilt.

“Hey Jasey,” Matt smiled and she returned it but it wasn’t as bright as his dimpled one.

The rest of the guys said their “hello’s” before we finally decided to start.

“Jace you can sleep here,” Zacky smiled before motioning to the couch and she nodded before making her way over. She collapsed into it and curled up into a ball again.

“Aww,” Jimmy cooed before walking into the glass off area where we followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to I Forgot My Name for the awesome banner! I love it ^_^
Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche