Status: foREVer

Scream

Hug

Do you have The Little Mermaid? I showed Matt the paper and he frowned.

“Sorry I don’t think I have any Disney movies.” Matt sighed and I pouted before shrugging.

“Do any of you guys have Disney movies?” Jimmy asked.

A chorus of ‘no’s were exchanged and I frowned. I really wanted to watch a Disney movie. I guess I’ll pick something else.

“Let’s go buy you it.” Jimmy said and my eyes widened.

“Yeah! We’ll get snacks too because Shads never had any good junk food,” Brian said.

“Yeah we could get chips, popcorn, candy, and soda,” Zacky listed.

I started to shake my head and grabbed my notebook.

No don’t go through so much trouble. I showed them the notebook.

“Nonsense!” Matt said and threw his arm around my shoulder pulling me along. “Babe we’re going to the store!” He shouted to his wife and I looked back at my dad.

“We’re taking you so no pouting,” he smirked and I hung my head.

“Yeah we have to spoil you,” Jimmy said as we piled into Matt’s SUV.

I cocked a brow at him as to ask “why”.

“You’re our niece; we’ll do the same to anybody else kid who’s in this band. We’re best friends.” Brian explained and I smiled softly.

Matt and Zacky were in the front while I was between Brian and Jimmy in the middle seats and my dad sat in the back alone. I frowned at this; he didn’t even try to sit beside me just kept his distance. I sighed to myself knowing I had hurt him but it wasn’t my fault.

We started off down the road and once Jimmy and Brian started talking I took that as my chance.

Reaching my hand up I rested it beside my head palm down and fingers spread. I sat for a moment hoping Johnny would see it and get the point and he finally did, soon his hand was wrapped in mine.

I pulled it so our intertwined fingers could rest on the back of my seat and leaned my head on it as a small hug. Soon he moved so his head was leaning on me onto the seat on the other side. Brian and Jimmy looked at us with small smiles at the sight but I just ignored them and remained cuddled with my dad.

I think I was finally warming up to the idea of being around him and I liked how close we were at the moment. It brought a slight smile to my face at the thought that I might actually be comfortable with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I explained the hug well :/ He was hugging her from the behind with the seat between them, make sense? :/

Well she’s warming up a little!
Comment!
-Neche