Status: foREVer

Scream

Understand

I sat on the couch and waited for my “aunts” to come take me shopping. I don’t know why and didn’t agree but everyone insisted I needed clothes and stuff since I only had a few.

I was nervous; to say the least. I barely knew these girls but I didn’t want to tell anyone how I was feeling. Last time I showed feelings Johnny got hurt… No it was best I kept my thoughts to myself.

Not like I can speak them anyway.

Johnny came down the stairs and got a drink before joining me in the living room; I had the TV on but wasn’t really watching anything.

“Val called and said they’ll be here soon,” I nodded at him and shifted uncomfortably in my spot.

Although Johnny and mines relationship was getting better it still had its awkward moments. Actually it had a lot of awkward moments. Mainly when we were alone for example. I don’t know; I hope he understands these things take time though.

“What are you watching?” I looked at the TV and shrugged.

I don’t know. He laughed.

That’s another thing; he understood my body language more and more which was also a plus. Soon I heard a horn and I stood. Making sure to grab my notebook I gave Johnny a small wave before going outside.

Val was in the driver seat alone and she smiled wide at me before waving; I returned it with a smaller smile of my own and sat next to her in the passenger seat. I raised an eyebrow at her when she looked over at me.

“The other girls are meeting us at the mall.” I nodded as she pulled out.

I liked Val; she reminded me of Matt in so many ways which was comforting. She was like a mother figure with how caring she was to all the guys and anyone around her.

Now that I think about it all the girls were the female versions of the guys. It was odd but comforting; you can’t like one without liking the other they were so alike.

That doesn’t mean I’ll enjoy shopping with them though; if I have a hard time with all the guys together in private how do you think I’ll do with the girls in public?
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna update on Johnny’s bday but… ya… I’m not good with schedules :P
Comment anyway!
-Neche Narcissist