Status: foREVer

Scream

Cassie

Johnny’s POV

I stepped into my mom’s house and followed the noise into the kitchen.

I was surprised to find my brother and his wife there, mom said she needed to talk to me; I also noticed another woman there. She looked up at me and her brown eyes widen, she had long brown wavy hair and tan skin like most people in Cali, I could tell even when she sat that she was tall. I hate how tall everyone was.

“Hey,” I said to my mom even though I still stared at the stranger.

“Who’s this?” I jerked my head towards the lady as I finally met the gaze of my mothers.

“Johnny maybe you should sit down,” my dad ordered and I cocked a brow while following directions.

I sat across from my mom and the strange woman and looked at them waiting for an explanation.

“I’m Catherin Willow,” the name Willow made my ears perk and I sat straighter in my seat and narrowed my eyes at the woman. “The sister of the late Cassie Willow.” She finished.

The late?

“What do you mean “the late” Cassie?”

She cleared her throat before continuing.

“She passed away about a month ago.” I stared at her as my mouth slightly opened.

My body sank back into its seat as I stared at the wall behind her.

Cassie’s dead?

“Johnny?” My eyes shot to my mother who wore a sympathetic look of concern.

Her hand rested on mine and she gave a light squeeze. I didn’t respond just keep staring at her.

“There’s one more reason why she’s here,” I furrowed my brows together as I waited for her to continue; she never did however because we all heard the door open and shut.

“They’re back,” Debby said.

“Thank God,” Catherin breathed and I got even more confused.

I opened my mouth to ask what was going on when Max walked in holding the hand of a girl. Ok things just got even more confusing. I caught a glimpse of the girl and had to hold back a gasp. She looked just like Cassie; the only difference was her height. I looked back at Catherin and she nodded as if to answer my unspoken question.

It suddenly got harder to breathe as I slowly stood.

“Johnny?” My mom asked but I ignored her as I moved closer to the girl.

Max stood protectively in front of her but she looked up and moved closer to me anyway. I stood in front of her, dazed. She watched me curiously and I couldn’t move under her stare; just like with her mom. Slowly her small hand reached towards me, I watched it almost afraid of her touch, her hand went to my arm and I planned to stand still but when our skin touched a feeling shot through me.

It almost burned, out of instinct I pulled away. That must have looked like I rejected her because before I could speak her aunt was pulling her away. I wanted to stop them but by the time I could move they were in their van and out of sight.

I rushed back into the house and marched to my mother and father; anger now in my veins.

“Where did they go?” I demanded.

“We don’t know,” My father said.

“How long have you known about her?” I asked through narrowed eyes.

“About 3 weeks,” my mom sighed.

“Three weeks?!” I screamed. “You’ve known about my daughter for three weeks and you didn’t tell me?!”

“We had to make sure she was yours,” my father reasoned.

“What? Why didn’t you just ask me? Of course she’s mine!”

“We know that now.” My mom frowned.

“What are you talking about?”

“They made her get a DNA test,” Max said, I looked over almost forgetting my brother and his family were here.

“Maxwell,” his mom hissed.

“You what?!” I screamed back at my parents.

“Don’t use that tone with us!” My dad roared; I would’ve cowered if I wasn’t so angry.

“Johnny you are famous and rich; do you know how many women come by claiming their baby as yours?” I scowled at my mother.

“You could have asked, I would’ve known who I did and didn’t sleep with,” I said lowering my voice but anger still laced it.

“That wasn’t the point,” my mom sighed.

“And what was?!” I screamed once again and everyone grew silent. “Fuck it! I’m leaving and I don’t want to speak to any of you unless it’s to tell me she came back and this time don’t keep her from me. I want to see her.” I turned and stormed outside to my truck before hoping in and racing home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I REALLY enjoyed this chp :P Hope u did too, comment and tell me?

Comment and Subscribe, three stars already? WHOO!
-Neche