Sequel: Notbroken
Status: on to the sequel :)

A spotlight of my own

2010 NHL awards prt-2

I awoke to Bobby kissing my neck and rubbing my stomach, He smiled up at me as soon as he realized I was awake. I shook my head, rolled on top of him and pinned down his arms. I leaned down and grazed my lips on his and closed my eyes before I felt him flip me over so he was now hovering above me. He took his opportunity and leaned down to kiss me but at the last second I turned my head so his lips landed on my cheek.

“I see how it is,” He flashed me his smile and fell back onto his own back. I laughed while taking a peek at the alarm clock on the nightstand, 11:13 am, perfect. Patrick had texted me last night while Bobby was getting my hair tie saying that he and Jon wanted to have lunch with me and Bobby at the hotel restaurant around 12:30 which I agreed too.

Bobby flipped back so that he was straddling me on his knees and wrapped his arms around my back pulling me into his chest. His heartbeat was like ocean waves hitting, making me linger along the line of being awake and falling back into sleep. We sat like that till 12:15, listening to each other’s heart beats, Then I announced that we’d be going to lunch with Pat and Jon.

He seemed a bit squeamish at first but after I came out of the bathroom with my hair in waterfall braids, and wearing a rose Ralph Lauren shirt with black skinny jeans he smiled at me with his normal, adorable smile. He was dressed in what a normal California guy would wear, khaki shorts and a plain white polo but made it look so good.

“You ready my kind sir?” I asked in a mocking tone.

“Of course my queen.” He latched his arm around mine and opened the door.

We met Jon and Pat in the VIP section, they had already ordered our table drinks, alcohol of course. Bobby sat next to Pat, seeing as though the were teammates in the Olympics, and I took a seat between Jon and Bobby, easing the tension that was building. I figured Bobby would of known Jon didn’t like him but from the looks the two were giving each other it was obvious he didn’t.

“So Jon, Pat, you guys still hung-over?” I asked trying again to cut the ‘rope.’

Pat laughed, Jon blushed before Pat spoke, “You could say that.,” He winked at me which earned a squeeze of Bobby’s hand, ‘someone’s jealous’ I thought to myself.

We sat in silence for 10 minutes, everyone looking at the menus except for when Jon would look up at me and Bobby with a straight face.

“Jon what are you getting?” I looked and him and raised my eyebrow, hoping that he’d take the hint to leave Bobby alone.

“Probably just a steak, How about you?”

“Caesar salad with bacon! My favorite!”

Bobby sighed and took a swig of his beer, “Why don’t you eat meat or something? I swear all you ever eat is salads.” He looked and me with a smile while Jon gave him a quick pissed face.

We talked amongst each other for 45 minutes, about of course hockey, the draft and how Milan Lucic had been talking shit about me, SURPRISE. The waitress came over and we ordered our food, I stuck with my salad anyways, while everyone else ordered steaks. We went back to sitting in silence, except for the sound of us eating, for another 15 minutes as the boys gulfed down their food.

I decided Bobby needed some alone time with Jon, hopefully for Jon to realize he’s a good guy, so I took Pat with me to look at the water fountain in the middle of the restaurant. We stood around the fountain, flicking water at each other like little kids for a solid 15 minutes. People then began staring at us and realizing who we were and taking pictures, I took that as the time to leave so I tapped Pat on the shoulder and nodded toward the people.

“Afraid of a little camera action?” He winked at me, picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and walked away, with him following heading back toward the table where Jon and Bobby were still talking.

It was obvious Bobby wasn’t liking what Jon was saying because his face looked beyond pissed off. Jon caught eye of Pat and I walking towards him and took a swig of his drink before it looked like he said ‘we’ll talk later.’ Bobby shook his head but turned to smile at me like nothing had happened.

I sat back down but I could tell the tension was work then before so I figured it was time for Bobby and I to get ready for the awards. “Well it takes me a while to get ready so Jon, Pat, I’ll see you guys later!” We all stood up and I hugged both of them, Bobby and Jon were still giving each other icy glances. I would never figure out what the hell was said between them but whatever it wasn’t good.

Bobby and I got back to our room around 4, we ended up taking a detour through the whole hotel, and damn was it big. He introduced me to a few fellow NHLers; Danny Brier, Ryan Kesler, his goalie Jhonas Hiller and Max Talbot. Ryan was at the Prospects showcase and told me I had don e a good job, and as Bobby said coming from one of the biggest chirpers in the league was a huge compliment.

Back in the room Bobby and I had little time to get ready so I changed into my dress I had bought back in Buffalo in-between the Stanley Cup final and this. My dress was an off-white shade, one shoulder with the other shoulder sleeve being ruffled. I paired the dress with simple black pumps and onyx pebble studs, I didn’t want to stand out here so I figured it’d be best not to wear flashy jewelry. I left my hair the way it was, simple waterfall braids but I put a bit of eye-liner and gave myself the smokey-eye look.

Bobby looked stunning of course in his black suit, white vest and tie. In one of our daily talks he asked what color tie to get so we’d match. Considering I never had gone to prom thanks to hockey this is as close as I got and that was fine with me, I couldn’t of asked for it to be any other way.

We headed out a bit earlier, 4:30ish, to walk along strip before we had to be back for the 5:30 red carpet. The strip was pretty busy but thankfully so busy we didn’t get noticed, we stopped at McDonalds and got drinks before heading back.

“Are you excited babe?” Bobby asked me as we waited in line for our drinks. I was in front of him with his arms wrapped around my waist and pulling me into his body.

“Yeah, You better get an award.”

He laughed and grabbed our drinks before opening the exit door open for me. “I might not get an award at the show but maybe later?”

It was my turn to laugh and I turned around and gave him a lingering kiss. “It depends.”

By the time we got back to entrance to the palms fans were surrounding it, Limos were parked all along the road with NHLers and wives walking onto the carpet. It was loud because of the fans cheering and music blasting that I could barely make out what Bobby was saying, “You ready?”

I replied by squeezing his hand and looking up at him. He nodded and led the way through the limos toward the entrance of the carpet. Some of the fans noticed us and started circling, Bobby continued walking holding my hand and pulling me into his side, as if to hide me from some of the people.

“Right this way Mr. Ryan and date.” The usher outside the carpet said as he released the velvet to let us in.

The cameras started flashing, and girls screamed for Bobby but he kept his composure. He wrapped his arm around my waist and planted a kiss on my forehead. I couldn’t help but smile back at him, His eyes still focused on me, it was like all the other people there didn’t matter.

“You’re beautiful.” He whispered into my ear and led me over to a TSN reporter.

“Bobby Ryan! Welcome to Vegas!” The man said with the same enthusiasm as a kid seeking ice cream.

“Thank you sir, it’s great to be here.” Bobby responded, before glancing at me with a smirk.

“So who’s this?”

“This is Shauna Jeno, My girlfriend.” I blushed a bit at that, he had yet to call me his girlfriend and to be saying it on-air must of meant something.

“Ah I see, Well Bobby you’re not up for any awards but we heard whispers you and Getzlaf have a little something?”

“You’ll have to see, I’m not giving anything away.” Bobby winked at the camera and squeezed my hand.

“Shauna Jeno, Don’t think I wouldn’t remember you play hockey too, what do you have to say about the draft? Any preferred teams you’d like to go to?” I was a little shocked by the reporter even acknowledging me but I kept my poker face before stealing a look into Bobby’s eyes. He nodded slightly to tell me it was okay to answer these questions.

“I’m just really excited that’s all, Preferred cities? Not really, it’d be nice to play in Buffalo just because I grew up a Sabres fan but who ever takes me takes me.”

“How about the Olympics? Is there a reason you chose not to compete in either the Men’s or Women’s divisions?”

“I was still playing college hockey at that point, I didn’t receive any offers either.” I stuttered a bit, not really knowing what to say.

“Very well, How does it make you feel that you will be the 1st girl in the NHL ever?”

I chuckled a bit and felt another squeeze from Bobby who was now still holding my hand but talking to a little boy fan. “Well it’s not official yet, I’m not even drafted but it’ll be cool if it happens I just hope I’m good enough.”

Bobby came over and ended the interview by telling the reporter it was time to head in. We stopped and took a few pictures, Bobby signed what seemed to be 100 autographs before we made our way inside the Palm’s Pearl Concert Theatre.

The theatre was packed with people, thankfully Bobby had gotten an email that told him where we’d be sitting. He led me down one of the passes to our seats, that just so happened to be next to Getzlaf. I mentally thanked the lord that I didn’t have to sit next to anyone I didn’t know as we got close.

“Inside or outside?” Bobby whispered into my ear as Getzlaf turned to see us and waved. He was sitting next to a bunch of guys and few girls who also turned around to look at us.

“Um outside,” I whispered back.

We took our seats and I said hi to Getzlaf then Bobby introduced me to his teammates and their wives who were sitting in our row. None of them seemed to have an attitude towards like football wives have against girlfriends.

Back when Junior was drafted our family all sat next to each other, and our family included his girlfriend. The wives of NFLers gave her such attitude and mean glances, they didn’t even respect who my dad was.

The awards came and went, Jon and Pat were shown on the TV screens every 10 minutes it seemed. The camera for the TV screens only panned on us a few times thankfully and most of the time focusing on Getz and Bobby.

After about 45 minutes, and 5 awards presented Bobby turned toward me with a weird smirk I had yet to of seen before. Getzlaf also joined in on this, the two of them looked at me then back towards the man walking out onto the stage. I sat their confused and not listening to the man before the screen turned to Bobby talking. Bobby was talking about how Getz makes fun of him for his silver medal and how Getz somewhat abuses his gold medal privileges.

The whole video was hilarious and everyone in the theatre was laughing and clapping at the end of it. The TV camera focused back in on us and Bobby took the opportunity to cup my face in his hands. He leaned in and kissed me lightly before turning back to Getz to give him a high-five.

Bobby and I left the award show right after it ended considering my plane back to Buffalo in the morning left at 6am. We got back in our room around 10:30, Bobby was hungry and ordered food which the room service didn’t like.

I changed into my bikini and met Bobby in our outside pool thing. The pool over looked the strip and at this time at night it was lit up.

“I wish you didn’t have to leave so early tomorrow,” Bobby said as we both waded out the end of pool/railing.

“I know, You’ll be at my draft right?…” I looked over at him, His eyes were staring down at the strip with a frown on his face. I moved myself so that I got in his view and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, “Please?”

“I… I feel like you deserve this spotlight. I’d rather not take it away.” I looked in his eyes and removed my self from his view.

“I don’t want the spotlight.” I whispered. Bobby’s arms wrapped around my stomach and pulled me into his body, He then started sucking on my neck. I turned to look into his eyes and kissed him. Our kissed deepened and his arms moved up and down my sides, playing with the tie of my bikini bottoms.

“Shauna,” He whispered as I kissed his chest, He was now sitting so his back was resting on the railing and I was straddling him.

He picked me up out of the water and brought me to the bed upstairs, and layed me down. He began kissing my stomach and working his way down to my hip bone. I grabbed on to the top of his shorts and gave them a tug as he began undoing my top. He stood up and turned off the lights before taking of his shorts and moving back over to me. I untied my top and bottoms and threw them onto the floor, grabbing onto Bobby and wrapping my arms around his back. We began making out and his fingers slid don between my legs like last time. He pushed them inside making me moan and I started rubbing his man-hood forcing him to moan also.

“You ready babe?” He whispered again as he continued with his fingers. I nodded and he took over, pushing himself into me. I moaned again, clawing at his back and we started moving even faster. We let out sounds in unison and I began to reach my point. “Bobby…” I tried to talk but I couldn’t.

“Tell me…” He huffed and pushed even harder, “If I’m h-h-h-hurting you.”

Just as he finished his word I let out a soft scream, he started pushing even faster and harder making it so he could reach his spot too. I keep screaming in-between biting on the crook of his beck and kissing him. After 10 minutes of him practically killing the inside of me he let out a low rumble and fell back. I quivered at the new cold I felt but then Bobby hovered over me.

“We’re not down yet.” He said seductively as he began kissing each inch of my body eventually hitting my inner-thigh. His fingers found the entrance again and pushed in slowly. His tongue then pushed in too and I let out soft moans and played with his hair. He licked the inside of me for another 20 minutes before I began slipping off into sleep.

“Shhhhh,” He whispered as he covered me with blankets, you would think it’d be hot at night in the desert but it wasn’t, not even close.

I feel asleep with seconds, Bobby’s arms around my waist and his face in my hair, it was truly perfect but that would be the last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm so proud of myself with this story honestly :) i would guess 3 more chapters left? around there :) then squellll which will be more about hockey and you'll see why :)