Status: It's a Big Time Rush thing.

Touch of Your Hand

Go and make your luck with the life you choose.

Life with James was fantastic. He actually made me happy for once. I never met a guy that was so kind hearted. When word got out that James Maslow got a girlfriend, it was chaotic. I never thought of the backlash of the fans. I was happy with him and I’m sure he had the same feelings… at least I hope he does.

Going on the internet was heart breaking. There were the crazy fans that hated me with such a deep passion. There were hate pages and the like. Then there were fan pages where they “shipped” us together. Some of these fans were truly phenomenal. There were some that wrote fictional stories about us. Then there were ones where they killed me off somehow.

I clicked from story to story, skimming the plots. It amazed me how these girls wrote their stories. Their grammar was way off, along with how they used words. A lot of what I read barely made sense. Personally, I feel it’s just jealousy or denial. They didn’t want to think of Big Time Rush heartthrob to have a girlfriend. I sighed at the thought. I haven’t had a boyfriend and it felt strange to be in a relationship.

Just then my phone buzzed in my pants. I took my new Iphone out and sprung it alive. A text message from James lit up the screen. My smile grew as I read the message.

Hey babe. Almost done. Hope you’re ready for tonight ;)

I replied quickly before logging off my laptop and heading for the shower.

Not only have I become more happy, so has Aria. She loves that I’m dating a member of her favorite band. Carlos was a constant quest for Aria. I've spoken to him about once. He was just a great guy overall.

I deciphered what I should wear this time. I still couldn't believe it’s been a month since he asked me to be his girlfriend. He wanted to be the cliché, hopeless romantic type and go on a one month anniversary. Jeans, my usual attire, wouldn't cut it.

“Daniella,” I heard my Aunt call to me in a chipper tone.

“What.” I hollered out my door.

I saw her walk up the stairs, “I got you something.”

I backed into my room. If I knew anything, it’s that my Aunt is simply crazy. Not to mention her fashion sense is a bit haywire. I bit my lip and eyed her.

“Oh, don’t be like that.” she swatted the air, “it will look wonderful on you.”

She unzipped the long dress bag and a short blue dress appeared. The top was cut to a strapless dress, but lace was sewn onto it. The lace formed around my arms and over my shoulders slightly. It wasn't a bad dress, but I couldn't wear it. It was way too short.

“I know what you’re thinking,” she placed the dress on the bed, “it’s too short, but it’s not. I also got you a clutch with it,” she grabbed the small bag from another bag she held.

“That’s actually cute,” I inspected the small skull at the latch of the bag.

“Now, I can let you borrow a few of my accessories and there you go. You are all set.”

“What about shoes?”

“I think you have some black heels in your closet from a year ago. Remember, prom?”

How could I forget that day? It sucked, because I went alone and I sat at the table most of the time, eating or picking at my napkin. I must have gone to the bathroom at least twenty-eight times in the amount of time we had for prom.

“Thanks,” I hugged her.

“Ah,” she sighed, “you’ll look lovely.”

I sighed as I watched her leave my room. I squeezed on the dress and checked out how it looked. It clung to my body perfectly. My Aunt let me borrow a pair of chandler earrings and a diamond bracelet. I slid on my heels and grabbed my clutch after applying a thin line of eyeliner. The final product was almost unreal. I looked different than before.

I fluffed my curled hair and made my way down the stairs. James was going to be here very soon and I was beginning to get nervous. I slid on a black trench coat to surprise James with the outfit. I wanted him to see it in good lighting.

My phone started blaring music, “Hello?”

“Hey babe,” James’ voice made me giggle.

“Hey, you here yet?”

“Yup,” he popped, “just pulled up.”

“Good, I’ll be out in a second.”

“I thought I was going to knock on your door and have a proper date.”

“Screw that,” I snorted, “I’m coming out now.”

I hung up before he could say anything else. I called out that I was leaving and locked the door behind me. Holding my clutch I strutted down the path to his car. He stood at the end with his hands behind him.

“Hello,” I smirked at him.

He smiled at me and took a step towards me. He wrapped one hand behind me and kissed me. He led me to his car and opened the door for me. I thanked him and scooted into the seat without revealing the dress under my coat. I eyed him as he jogged over to the drivers side. He flashed into the vehicle and drove off to the restaurant he was raving about.

Parking, James helped me out of his car. He held my hand as we both walked towards the restaurant. Paparazzi was already ready outside. I tightened my hold on him and couldn't move. He took notice. He always did. He knew I didn’t like the tabloids ridiculing our relationship and calling me a gold digger.

“It’s going to be okay,” he slid his arm around my waist.

I bit my lip and looked up at him, “you always say that.”

“They’re just doing their jobs,” he shrugged.

“I know,” I sighed trying to calm myself down, “I just hate them.”

He laughed and waited until I was ready to walk. Once we made it towards the front doors, security was there. He held back the guys with the cameras and let us through. It still made me astonished in how they find out where to find us or any celebrity at that.

Camera’s flashed and my grip on James’ arm tightened. It was blinding and I felt James’ hold on me tighten, too. He helped me through the doors and led me to our table. He pulled out a seat for me with one hand and let me sit. Once we were both seated, I decided to remove my coat. I stood and unbuttoned the long coat. I placed it on the back of the seat and saw James eyeing me.

“What?” I smirked as I sat back down.

“Wow,” he mouthed, “you look stunning.”

“Thanks,” I blushed, “my Aunt got the dress.”

“She has good taste.”

“I’m glad,” I giggled, “I would have looked like a wreck if it wasn't for her.”

“I doubt that,” he chuckled, “you look beautiful either way.”

“Thanks,” I gnawed at my lip as my eyes averted to the menu, “whoa,” my eyes bulged.

“It’s expensive, but worth it,” I heard James voice, “don’t worry and just get whatever you want.”

“Um, okay,” I nodded.

I ordered something that sounded familiar, but I was surprised at the portion of it. The plate was larger, yet the amount they put on it was tiny. For the price I thought there was going to be more to it. James got something that was three times bigger than what I got and I regretted my decision. I was starving and I didn’t want him to pay too much in the end. I just ate what I ordered and let it at that. I would have to eat something later to actually feel full.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dani's Dress

So, I haven't updated this in about 7 months. I just got a few ideas now and I'm sorry if it was an extremely late update. I hope you all liked it though. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Comment, Subscribe, and/or Recommend! Thanks! :D

X Dani