‹ Prequel: A Beautiful Mistake
Status: Finished

Priceless & Broken

Whiskey Lullaby

[ NICK'S P.O.V. ]

I stared at the wall as the clock ticked away. I took the last sip of whiskey before opening another.

It'd only been a few months since Aubrey died -- a long few months. We moved Stormy back to L.A. My mom and Aubrey's mom took care of her. I started drinking again a day after the funeral. It had been the only thing to help me stay numb; though, the whiskey doesn't always help.

I found myself thinking about Aubrey a lot more than usual. Memories flooded my mind. I watched home videos all day. It was the only way I could see her smile and hear her voice.

I didn't know what I was doing without her. I didn't know how I lasted so long without her.

I threw my tenth bottle of whiskey on the floor and watched the glass shatter. I picked the gun up that sat beside me and cocked it. Tears ran down my cheeks as I watched the scene play before me on the television screen. Aubrey had been extremely camera shy, and she hated it when I would film her. I usually did it to torture her.

I lifted the gun to my head and squeezed my eyes shut.

"I love you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this while listening to 'He Won't Go' by Adele also . You can also listen to 'Whiskey Lullaby' by Brad Paisley too . They both fit . This is the absolute end . Read and comment . Let me know you think . Did you like it ? Did you hate it ? Silent readers...comment at least once ? I'd really appreciate it . I need people to talk to on here !

Oh! I'm also going to start doing oneshots for people that ask . I forgot to add this to the other chapter . Oh well . Just PM me .(: I love you guys !

--A