Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

The truth, the truth, and nothing but the truth.

“Brian, how the fuck did you get in?!” Johnny asked in an annoyed voice as he pulled away from me.

“Does Matt know you’re fucking his girl?” he asked Johnny angrily.

“I’m not fucking Val.” Johnny denied with a disgusted expression.

“Nope, I mean Lacey.” Brian said, pointing to me. I widened my eyes at his accusation.

“What do you mean?” Johnny asked him, glancing over at me.

“I mean, Matt told me that he was sleeping with her.” He told him, motioning his hand toward me. I rolled my eyes.

“Why the fuck would he tell you that?! It’s not true!” I defended myself. I wanted to play it off so that I was more believable.

“Bitch is a liar!” Brian stated, looking at Johnny.

“The bitch is right here! You can speak directly to me, you don’t need an appointment, you know!” I replied in a smart-ass manner.

“Well, then why would Matt tell me that if it weren’t true?” he asked me, putting his hands on his hips.

“Oh, I don’t know, so you won’t harass me?!” I yelled, shaking my head.

“Harass you?! Oh, please! The only reason I even noticed you that night was because you were the only girl in the room!” he yelled back offensively.

“It’s whatever. It doesn’t make a difference to me. I’m glad you’re not here to rape me.” I told him without even blinking. Johnny just sat there quietly drinking his beer.

“Johnny, I came because I heard that Rose broke it off with you. I figured you’d want to go get drunk, just us, ya know? But since you hopped on the closest whore, then I guess I’ll go talk to Matt and see what he has to say about this.” He told Johnny, taking a deep breath before walking back out the door. It offended me hardcore when he called me a whore. I’m a lot of things, but I’m NOT a whore. I’m just trying to get over Matt the best way I can since he obviously doesn’t want to be with me. No, I’m not in love with him, but I do like him a lot. I have some feelings in there for him.

“Please tell me it’s not true…I mean, I always see Matt looking for you…” he told me, shaking his head. Matt and I never had sex, but if they found out that we kiss or whatever, they would assume anyway.

“No, Johnny. Matt’s just my boss. Sure, we talk a lot, but it’s nothing else. He’s married for Christ sake! What kind of person do you think I am?!” I asked him, making myself feel even worse. I had to keep this a secret. If Matt found out that I told someone he’d probably hit me again…or even worse, never speak to me again.

“Good…so, Matt probably did tell Brian that just to keep him away…” he said, shrugging and taking what looked to be the last sip in his beer.

“Yeah…so you want to get back to where we left off?” I said with a smile. I wasn’t really in the mood to do this, but I wanted to look believable.

“Nahh…I’m finna go to bed.” He said with a shrug. He got up and walked out of my sight. I sighed when he was gone. I was sort of relieved that he didn’t want to make out anymore. I don’t really want to use Johnny. That’s just wrong. This won’t happen again. Matt is going to be pissed when Brian tells him what we were doing. I’ll just play it off like it’s none of his business since he broke up with me. Hell, maybe he won’t even care. I mean, I think he just wanted to get in my pants…no, he never tried, but I think he’s the patient type.

~Next Day at Work (Matt’s)~

“Lacey, I need to talk to you right quick.” Matt told me from the living room door.

“Sureee.” I agreed. I immediately dreaded it because I knew what it was about and I wasn’t really in the mood to talk about it. I motioned me to follow him into the kitchen and I did just that.

“Lacey…is there anything that you want to tell me?” he asked me, pacing around a little. I squinted my eyes at him. Maybe Brian didn’t tell him after all. I’ll play it off like I don’t even know what he’s talking about.

“What? No…” I said, placing my hands on my hips.

“That’s bullshit!” he said, trying not to be loud. He didn’t want Lyric to hear us. The last thing we need is Lyric telling Mommy that “Daddy and Wacey argue a wot”…

“Bullshit? Then what did you want me to tell you?!” I replied, feeling a little angry. Brian did tell him after all. I’m going to take some fucking Karate classes and kick Brian’s ass!

“You were fucking swapping spit with Johnny last night!” he told me, narrowing his eyes. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, you actually care? That’s funny, Matt. You broke it off with me, remember? It was just a casual thing, nothing serious. So I said, what the hell. Might as well seize the day with Johnny!” I told him sarcastically.

“Wow, you just quoted one of our songs…” Matt said. I scowled at him.

“God, Matt!” I said, feeling a hint of humor rise up in me.

“I just don’t know what you’re thinking. First you’re all for ole’ Matty and then you’re making out with Johnny?!” he asked me, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“What am I supposed to do, Matt? Spend the rest of my life wishing that you’d leave your wife for me? Yeah right! Let’s be more mature about this, ‘Matty’. You’re never going to leave her…especially not for me.” I told him. He didn’t even say anything back to me. I let out a breath of air and walked back into the living room to color with Lyric.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a short chapter, I know. But things are going to be heating up between Matt and Lacey very soon....

These are some more stories that I'm working on that I want you to subscribe and COMMENT... mostly new ones....

abSYNthe - Brian/Angel/Adrienne

Fix You - Brian/Cordelia

How To Be Famous - Lacey/Matt (different ones than in this story lol...) -Flyleaf/Avenged Sevenfold story.

So please go read and subscribe and comment!! You will love these stories if you love this one. <333333333